Part 3

Never Thought You Were Mine

THE MEETING PART 3...

Writer's POV

 

Krystal, her parent and Myungsoo parents alread arrived and sat at the privat room waiting for the main people today. after a few mimute later and Myungsoo appears and beside him was Ahreum walking towards the table and greet them nicely.

Myungsoo: sorry I'm late! he bow and looking around and he haven't his fiance and she thought she might late.

Ahreum: hello! I'm Ahreum Lee and nice to meet you all! she also bowed due to the senior while her eyes stared at Krystal because she thought Krystal was myungsoo fiance.

Myungsoomom: Ahreum! this is the Park Family and she is...

Ahreum: I know omma! she cut myungsoo mom words off and still give krystal a death look.

Myungsoo: omma! he glared at her mom to give her a hint about his future wife.

Mmom: ogh! excuse me Mrs Park ssi! could you pls introduce a little about myungsoo fiance! since now I haven't told him anything yet and I think you better tell him about her. she said while carried a smile on her face. Mrs Park got speechless and didn't know what to say and just give them a fake smile and drink water.

Krystal: Park Jiyeon! your fiance name is park jiyeon! Myungsoo got a cup of juice on his hand and he suddenly drops the cup with shocked when he heard the name PArk Jiyeon and the juice was fall all over his shirt.

Myungsoo: oh! he place the cup properly and his mom give him some tissues to wiped out.

Krystal: shocked right? she said with a bright smile but who knows inside her was boiling and wanna killed jiyeon at that moment.

Mmom: son ah! what's wrong with you! why are you so clumsy today! she said while looking at her and face to Mrs PArk while apologise for her son behave.

Myungsoo: excuse pls! he bowed and head to the toilet to wipes out. Krystal looks at him while Ahreum never leave her eyes out of krystal.

Krystal: Ahreum ssi! mind to have a talk with me? she smile to Ahreum then stood up and walks towards the toproof and Ahreum also followed her there.

At the toproof, Krystal looks down the streets and turned herself back to talked to Ahreum.

Krystal: I wonder why you stared at me all the times! you might think i'm myungsoo fiance right?

Ahreum: ain't you?

Krystal: my name is Krystal! and I know that you loves myungsoo so much but you never got his love back.

Ahreum: how do you know! she got surprise after krystal words.

Krystal: just ignoring who told me that! do you want to hold myungsoo heart?

Ahreum: why should I have to trust you? since you're the park family.

Krystal: because I don't see any matched on them and I haven't seen any good on her and I think you more suit for myungsoo than her. I don't care who you think am I, but I just don't want to see you to hurt as well as him. his fiance now currently study at Woolim high! just go and see her once if you don't trust me. she walks off with a smirked but she then stopped her foot. I forgot to tell you that! she already have a boyfriend. she added.

Ahreum: I know what to do instead of you to teach me what to do! she said and head back to myungsoo leaving Krystal behind with full of happiness because she was suceeded got the point by an arrow to killed 2 birds.

Flashback....

30 minute earlier, At Krystal house

Mom: honey! do you think Jiyeon will come today?

dad: she have to!

mom: what if she don't listen to your words? she and make he got angry.

Krystal: let me called Jiyeon to let her know! omma and appa can go to the car first and I'll be there after I finished. they listen to her words and head to the car leaving her behind dial jiyeon number.

Jiyeon: hello! jiyeon said.

Krystal: appa said you don't need to come to the meeting because he scared that you might ruined the meeting into worst... so he said you better stayed home and just do what he said. she said while smirked on her face with her devil face.. Jiyeon didn't saying thing esle and both of them off the phone at the same time.

Krystal: Park Jiyeon! this is just the beggining of the game... she smirked.

END FLASHBACK.

Krystal: go! just go and fight for your love Ahreum! both you and jiyeon just fight until all of you died then! want to take myungsoo hearts there's only me! I wannot wait for that day... being his wife with the wedding dress... 978f076bfc512056faae574551030807_large.j

her face was like that but more annoying but I couldn't find any better than this pic.

and the Meeting ends with sadness because myungsoo fiance wasn't appeared.

AT JIYEON HOUSE

T-ara and MBLAD member with Woohyun followed hyomin back to Jiyeon house with disappointed beause they couldn't find her yet. hearing the car from the front and Auntie quickly run out because she thought that was Jiyeon but...

Auntie: how was it? you haven't found her yet? she said with her shaky voice and her hands also shaking. they all head down and give up because they doesn't have any news about jiyeon.

Jiyeon: Why are you doing all here? in a sudden all of them face up and looks at the familiar voice and all of them smile bright when they know jiyeon was save.

IU: yeonnie ah! where are you going? we havent connected to you and we're looking for you all day! she run and hugged jiyeon tight while crying and complainning.

Seungho: Jiyeon! are you okay? he walked towards her and held her hand with his worried face.

Auntie: you nearly killed us!

Jiyeon: I'm sorry! my phone was run out of batteries and I'm going without telling anyone, I'm really sorry. they all sighed in a relieves and the smile was brought back on their face.

Woohyun: Hoya ah! why are you here? and woohyun words got brought up another topics and they all looks at hoya who was stood beside jiyeon.

Jiyeon: I would like to introduce with everyone! this is Lee Howon or also called Hoya, my childhood bestfriend. Hoya! this is Seungho oppa and .she introduce themself and they greet them nicely.

Hyomin: yah! why are you back home together? are you two dating? she said with her teasing eyes and that make Hoya blushing and Jiyeon trying to convinced that they just friend and don't let Seungho got misunderstood about their relationships.

After few minutes later, MBLAD member back home as well as Hoya and woohyun also head to their house and just only T-ara member got decided to stayed with Jiyeon that night. Inside Jiyeon room, Hyomin saw jiyeon feeling sad and she slowly walks towards jiyeon hope jiyeon will share her thought to her unnie.

Hyomin: Jiyeon ah! what's wrong? she sat next to jiyeon on the bed

Jiyeon: unnie! what should I do?

Hyomin: what happend? and jiyeon tells her everything about how Hoya accompanied her home and also her dad want to force to married with someone she doesn't know and warning that if she don't agreed her dad will take the MBLAD member to jails.

Jiyeon: what should I do now? looking at her unnie with her sad face

Hyomin: what was your thought? she hold jiyeon hand and said calm.

Jiyeon: molla! I don't want to lose Seungho oppa and I also don't want to married that Kim son. my head was stuck...

Hyomin: do you still have the feels with seungho? jiyeon nodded. so don't married to someone you dislike!

Jiyeon: but if I do that which means I gotta push MBLAD member to death. suddenly her phone rang. that was my dad. she said to hyomin and she ignored the called. once again her phone rang and still her daw was calling and this time she off the phone with her angry face.

Hyomin: why don't you answer him? he might be have something to tell you!

Jiyeon: the only thing he can do well that was scold me and forced me to married and nothing else. Hyomin stayed with jiyeon and slept with her that night and they all goes to school together.

IN THE SCHOOL

IU: Yeonnie ah! you looks more beautiful than when you put a nerd wigs on you! she said while looking at Jiyeon because Jiyeon took off her wigs from today. Jiyeon just smile and they all head to the locker. around they were all the sounds from those students who goshipping about Jiyeon. T-ara passing and Fx member got shocked when they saw another beautiful girl walking with T-ara.

Vic: look the girl in the middle beside IU! who's she? she pointed at Jiyeon with her shocked face and mouth open.

Amber: molla! but she looks so beautiful! she also widen her eyes while staring at Jiyeon

Luna: wasn't she looks similar to our school nerd Jiyeon? she pointed at jiyeon and at that moment Victoria and amber got more shocking when they recognised that seriously trully Jiyeon. all the student were widen their eyes with an admired and all of the males students running behind them and followed to their class because of Jiyeon cutety face, y body with long legs and have a perfect from top to toe.

T-ara walking to the class while laughing and chit-chatting as normal and when the Infinite member saw Jiyeon their jaw got dropped with shocked because they never thought that Jiyeon was that pretty and y.

Dongwoo: who's that right? wow! she looks 100/100! his eyes widen while scanned on jiyeon's body. Myungsoo also looks at her and haven't saying anything instead of listenning to his friends judgement.

Woohyun: she's Park Jiyeon! shock right? I also got shocked when I first saw her yesterday. she said calmly.

Sunggyu: what are you doing there?

Woohyun: I followed hyomin there to looking for her and they thought she was kidnapped but actually she got out with one of our member, Hoya. he said while pointed on hoya and also looking at woohyun fingure directions.

Hoya: ok! jiyeon was my best friend since childhood and I just talked to her not too long. when I on the way back home and I met Jiyeon so I brought her to the beach have some fun in the game shop and we back home after that. just a few words but got all what the Infinite member want and at that time the Teachher appears.

They all got in pair as the beginning and started chosing their songs and start planning for their dance steps.

Ms Gahee: since Jiyeon was absent yesterday and we already started. so I decided you two stayed afterschool today so I can helped you two how to connect to each others for this missions. both Jiyeon and myungsoo nodded and the class ends not really peacefully because most of them haven't talked to each others and cannot conncected to each others, escpecially Jiyeon and myungsoo, they didn't talked to each other for the whole lessons and all of both group looks stranged with their actions because whenever they met eachother, jiyeon and myungsoo also faught each other, but today instead...they all silent.

Lunch break. Jiyeon and her members head to the can teen to looking for foods and suddenly they met someone that Jiyeon doesn't want to and accidently that person recognised her and they got into another problems. that person was Ahreum.

Vic: who's that girl? she pointed at Ahreum who was looking around to find something around the canteen.

Luna: molla! might be a new student! but she doesn't looks bad at all. she nodded her head and they all decided to walks towards Ahreum.

Vic: yah! who are you! she said while her arms crossed

Ahreum: none of your business! she ignored them and still looking around. Vic got shocked with Ahreum words and feels frustrated. at that moment, T-ara appears but the canteen way was blocked by Ahreum and Fx member.

Eunjung: excuse me! pls move aside. Ahreum looks at t-ara member and that time Jiyeon recognised her and her eyes widen.

Jiyeon: Ahreum! she said with shock face. Ahreum looks at Jiyeon and a few second later she know that Jiyeon was the housemaid who myungsoo said his girlfriend.

Ahreum: you... she pointed at Jiyeon... are you still chasing myungsoo oppa? Jiyeon looks confuses as same as T-ara member and Fx member.

IU: yeonnie ah! who's she? looking at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: she's... jiyeon got cut by ahreum

Ahreum: You!... listen carefully! since I came here to looking for someone but you're unlucky to let me recognised you! don't come closed to myungsoo oppa anymore! because he will get married with someone else instead of you!

Jiyeon: did you just want to said that to me? jiyeon crossed her arms and smile at Ahreum like such a talkative girl. on the other hand, Sungjong run quickly to the class and tell myungsoo that Ahreum was here and facing with Jiyeon. after hearing that Myungsoo quickly run out of the class and head to where all the girls at.

Ahreum: you might be not know! he gonna get married ok! married! so you better take a distance with him. she sharped her words to warning jiyeon, and suddenly myungsoo appear and the things goes more bigger.

Myungsoo: ahreum ah! what are you doing here! he said with his tired breath running from class to the there and tried to pull her out of there.

Ahreum: oppa! I heard that your fiance study here so I want to see her! she tried to against his pull and stand still.

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon while she also stared at him and head off with her member, but once again she got blocked by ahreum. people got more and more watching them and stood around like watching show shows.

Ahreum: wait! did you hear what I said? she stretched her arms out not to let Jiyeon go.

Jiyeon: what if I just ignored it! facing at ahreum.

Ahreum: are you deaf? I said the person he gonna married wasn't you! don't tried to pull him back instead of getting more hurt for you.

Jiyeon: so wasn't you his fiance?

Ahreum: ani! but you know Park Jiyeon right? she looks at Jiyeon while jiyeon also looks at her.

Myungsoo: Ahreum ah! kaja! he tried to stop her not to let anyone know about it and he pull her hand

Ahreum: oppa! I just want to let her know that the person you gonna married is Park Jiyeon, not her! she pushed his hand away from her and facing jiyeon. However, Jiyeon got shocked when she heard what Ahreum just said.

Jiyeon: what did you said? said it again. jiyeon face got serious and went blank at that moment.

Ahreum: wasn't you hear it clearly? Park Jiyeon! the person myungsoo gonna married is Park Jiyeon! she shouted loud and everyone around them could hears and T-ara widen their eyes and mouth when they heard that. and outside the student was like: bwo? what did she just said? myungsoo is jiyeon future husband? is myungsoo gonna get married? something like that...

Jiyeon: is that true? she asked confusing while some little water was on her eyes

Myungsoo: Jiyeon ah! he said as he feels pity her and apolosizing

Ahreum: Jiyeon? is you name Jiyeon? incase... Ahreum got shocked when she heard Myungsoo called jiyeon her name and she want to make sure was jiyeon myungsoo fiance or not but she got pulled out by myungsoo.

Myungsoo: Ahreum I said go! and he pulled her away from them but jiyeon blocked his way.

Jiyeon: say it clearly! everything she said is true? she hold his arm and not to let him go because she want to know the truth.

Ahreum: You are Park Jiyeon? and this time she was right because she looks at Jiyeon shocked expressions.

Myungsoo: Jiyeon I'm sorry! I'll explain it later! he said while push her hand away from his arm and grabbed Ahreum head off the school gate. However, Krystal was watching them from a far distance but she could hear everything clearly from where she was.

Krystal: Idiot! just only this thing but cannot do well! I wonder why myungsoo didn't chose you Ahreum. she said while stared at where they at and after that she walked off when myungsoo leave with ahreum