End Of The Story...

Never Thought You Were Mine

"Pabo Myungsoo... congractulations... Myungsoo oppa...wish you happiness... 'Hubby'.."

....................

BANG...

Myungsoo head was like he got hit by a hammer, for a long time... such a long time he didn't had a chance to hear that sweet voice calling his name again...

He still remember clearly whenever Jiyeon called him 'Pabo Myungsoo' means he got mistaken making her angry, and 'Myungsoo oppa?...' that was when she did something wrong and use that sweet voice blinking her eyes innocently looking at him. The moment he looked into that eyes all of his anger instantly gone by that cute face.

looking back it was just like yestersay... they had gone too far... too far to get a big mistake...

"Myungsoo oppa? sounds not too bad. 'Hubby'?" Myungsoo tabbed his finger on the chin smirk looking at Jiyeon. for a while he look at Jiyeon with a smile "I like you called me 'Hubby' more".

Jiyeon widen her eyes looking at Myungsoo who sitting there with a smiling face. But then the surprise went away leaving behind the meaningful of the word. Until now he still wants to . Jiyeon shook her head with a bitter smile, moving her self forward out off the bed ready to leave.

"Rian ssi"

Myungsoo called her back, making Jiyeon stoping her movement wanting to leave. Knowing Jiyeon listening to his word Myungsoo continued.

"like what you'd said. I'll do what you want and that is taking good care of my wife and my child. but... I think you got misunderstood at me."

Said Myungsoo moving his self nearer Jiyeon.

"I am already married and still waiting for my wife to come back"

Jiyeon instantly turned her wide eyes opened looking at Myungsoo in the eyes. already married, waiting for wife to come back? what does that mean? Jiyeon still in her thought She already heard Myungsoo words coming out and that was shocking her.

"Krystal and I... we are nothing to each other" Myungsoo turned Jiyeon to look into him.

"Krystal, is Minho's wife. and me, just her 'Brother-In-Law'"

"brother-in-law?" Jiyeon humbled what she just heard.

"yes, I take care of her just because of her sister not fi;;ily being as a sister. I don't really know what was happened between the two sister, but the only thing I know that after her sister gone who regret she was. Krystal changed alot, not a pride looking girl like few years ago, she now a mother, a lovely daughter who always brought the laugh to the family while her sister not here. we're only brother sister no other thing else. and about tje 'CHILD' that you said... my wife still doesn't want to give me a chance to do that. Rian ssi... pls tell me what am I gonna do?"

Said Myungsoo but his chin already place on Jiyeon's shoulder. smile happiness Myungsoo enjoying breath in the smell coming out from Jiyeon hair, her body scent.

Jiyeon cheek become redden when suddenly the touched from Myungsoo even a little. Why does the both of them become like that? wasn't 10 minutes before the both of them has many problems haven't fixing out, but why only with Myungsoo sentense making the both of them releases their soul. felt like there weren't anything related to them.

"Kim Myungsoo..."

"since you've been gone I lived like a person doesn't have soul, I counted day by day waiting for the time could pass faster so you can come back, but to me a day long such as like a year, many times I really wants to go to looking for you but I'm scared. I'm afraid... afraid of you'll not foriving me, so I just wait and wait. But year pass year I haven't heard any news of you, T-ara noonas said didn't know either where you at. Ms Gahee said you already graduate but dosn't wants to come back and doesn't know where you at after that" Jiyeon ah... I miss you so much... miss you for every minute every second... pls foriving me... pls give me a chance to love you..."

Tears already flowing down on both of their faces, Jiyeon can't even said a word as Myungsoo words made her speechless, touches by every word he said, only cried she doesn't know what esle she could said. 

Taking for awhile after control the tears Jiyeon take a deep breath for calming down before saying out the word she really want to tell him, the man she loved, the man she wanted to to see before sleep and saw his smiling face saying "good moring" to her in the morning, it was him... the only man in her heart, Kim Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo ah... I... I don't know... I'm sc..." saying Jiyeon not finishing her words but mouth already blocking my Myungsoo. Deepen the kiss ate all of Jiyeon's worried in the stomach. After fulfil the kiss with heavy breathing Myungsoo serious face looking at Jiyeon. 

"please beleave me, I'll not hurting you no more, instead of loving you all of my life, Jiyeon ah, pls accept me, I love you Jiyeon ah" 

Tears once again falling down on Jiyeon face as Myungsoo pulled her into a hug, she was stayed in his embrace listening to his heart beat.

she loose, no matter how she did but still cannot against the man in front of her. 

"I love you too, Kim Myungsoo"

Myungsoo smile happinessly as giving Jiyeon another passonate kiss until the both of them out of breath he don't even want to broke the kiss. Jiyeon laid in Myungsoo's chest breathing heavily but not getting mad by Myungsoo nearly killed her with the kiss instead of felt the happiness inside. 

"Jiyeon ah, we're coulple already right?" Jiyeon cheek getting hot as she nodding her head.

"so... we're still husband and wife right?" Jiyeon felt hotter nodding her head.

"if that so... called husband for me to hear it" 

"what?" what did he just said? called what? 

eh..? call me 'husband, Yeobo or hubby should be fine. wasn't you just called me hubby before? sounds so cute.... c'mon, call it again"

how could him just said it without shame? she doesn't have that thick face to said that out. did he know that how hard for her to called him 'hubby' for the first time?. Ignoring what Myungsoo said Jiyeon thin face turn over not looking at Myungsoo face to face. 

But doesn't seems like what she wants, Myungsoo already turned her face over making her eyes looking at him as using his begging eyes looking at jiyeon in the eye. 

"please said it again, I wanna hear it... wifey" 

"Hubby" 

Myungsoo smile kissing Jiyeon on the forhead. 

"my child omma, should we do it again?" 

"MWO?" 

"you know, I'm nearly 30 but haven't got a child for me to play with... so... we should work harder those year before i'm turningg 30"

"yah, what are you talking about Kim Myungsoo..." 

"I don't know,... I want a child..." 

"yah...yah... where are you touching at... Kim Myungsoo" 

Love... is sometimes like that, such a little thing but bring hapiness. 

 

 

...................dddddd..................

Is anyone miss me? Its been a loooooong long time ago I haven't updated any chapter right? but... Finally I ended this fic...

Just hope it won't bring bored to anyone reading this. 

1 thing is... I cannot write "M" chap... sorry about that...

I know most of you guys because of T-ara's scandal with Hwayoung and dosn't wants to support T-ara even Jiyeon. espically getting bored or doesn't feel like to continue to wirite/read Myungyeon stories. But it ok, that's just personal choices, can't force anyone. 

For Jiyeon I do and always supporting her, 1 min 1 sec are awesome,... our dino is grown up, she become a very very y lady, but I still saw the little dino in her wether she did/did not doing aiggo. she's so cute at any time. 

THanks REAders for Supporting my Fics... 

Love You All... :)