You Nerd!!!

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writter's POV 

No matter what Ms Gahee trying to stop them but they still wishpered about that. 

Woohyun: am I just hear wrong? he face to Hoya and Dongwoo

Hoya: molla! but he must get some trouble 

Dongwoo: jinja! poor Myungsoo! no one out of that principles office can be save! I wonder what she gonna do to him. he place his head on the desk. 

on the other hand.... 

Hyomin: IU ah! where's jiyeon? she wishpere at IU

IU: bwo? isn't she with us? they all look around and they realised that Jiyeon wasn't in the class. 

on the other hand... 

Mrs Noh: pls bring it out Mr Myungsoo ssi! Ms Jiyeon here'll forgive as its your 1st time being the bad thing. she look at myungsoo with the serious face. 

Myungsoo: I don't get what you mean Mrs Noh ssi! he rolled his eyes 

Jiyeon: don't act as innocent Kim Myungsoo! you took my phone last night when I was at your house. she stare at him. 

Myungsoo: does we know each other 'Ms ssi'? he look at Jiyeon like a stranger. 

Jiyeon: yah! Kim Myungsoo! she shouted. 

Myungsoo: Ms ssi! we've never know each others before so how could you at my house and you always said in nonsense that I've took your phone. he smirked

Mrs Noh: Mr Myungsoo ssi! pls take your phone out to prove that you're an innocent. she looked at Myungsoo and he then slowly take out the phone from his pocket and give it to her with the fake smile. 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon was stared at each other while Mrs Noh were busy checking with the phone. 

Mrs Noh: Mr Myungsoo ssi! your taste was an unique, i've never seen any male using the pink phonecase and a picture of "Barbie Girl" was behind it. Jiyeon then started laughing inside herself stomach while Myungsoo get an embarrassed while scratch his neck and look down.

Mrs Noh: Mr Myungsoo ssi! who's she? she showed up the phone screen lock wallaper to myungsoo, Jiyeon get shock when she saw her photo before put on the wig. 

Jiyeon: omg! what should I do if they recognised that was me? she thought while looked at the principle and myungsoo with the worried face. 

Myungsoo: what should I said? I can't lied to this wild Principle as she already know my profile. he thought while looking down at the floor. 

Mrs Noh: Mr Myungsoo ssi! she look at him with her principle face 

Myungsoo: she was my girlfriend! Jiyeon widen her eyes with shock. *when does I come up with that Idea? he thought. 

Jiyoen: when did I become your girlfriend? not even dream on it Kim Myungsoo! she talked to herself while give him a disgusted look. 

Mrs Noh: Ms Jiyeon ssi! is that you? Jiyeon once get shocked. 

Jiyeon: neh? a...an..ani! she... she was my sister, we're twin. force a smile to Mrs Noh. *that isn't a bad idea at all* 

Mrs: Mr Myungsoo! how does Ms jiyeon sister was your girlfriend since you said you don't know her? 

Myungsoo: they're sister but it doesn't mean that she know everything about her sister! 

Jiyeon: how could that be! she wasn't your girlfriend since she already in love with someone and he was better than you. she stared at him. 

Mrs: Mr Kim Myungsoo! pls call your girlfriend to prove that you're innocent. 

Myungsoo: ...I... 

Jiyeon: don't tell me that you don't have her number? or should I give you her number? she smirked. 

Mrs Noh: Mr Kim Myungsoo! your words doesn't connected to each other at first. followed by the school rules, I required you to collect the rubbish around the school right now till the last period. myungsoo then get shock. 

Myungsoo: Principle ssi! he stood up after heard her announcement. 

Mrs Noh: I don't want an excuses or you want to collected till morning? she stared at Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo get out the office with an angry while stared at jiyeon as wanna eat her alive. Jiyeon get back her phone from Mrs Noh and bow 90 degree then head off the office. Both of them walked at the hallway while they stared at each other with their killer eyes.

Myungsoo: that was your plan right? abashed me infront of the other students was one of your plan right? he said in harsh voice while push her against the wall and blocked her by place his and on the wall. 

Jiyeon: wh..what are you trying to do? i'm warning you! don't do bad thing to me... if not... she rolled her eye in shock while she tried to push him away but fail. 

Myungsoo: if not what? don't tease me since i'm in the bad mood! he then move his head forward and about nearly touching her lips. Jiyeon then shut her eyes close with scared and speechless when he come fowords to her.

Myungsoo: why are you shut your eyes closed? Aren't you waiting for anything? or you're waiting for my kiss? he smile at her. 

Jiyeon: b...bwo? yah! she then opened her eyes and shout at him while trying to push him. 

Myungsoo: bianneh! i'm not interested in you! but you make me become like this so I must get something back from you to get my sad and fretty out.

Jiyeon: that was all your faults! don't impute the blamed to someone since yourself a trouble maker. she stared at him. 

Myungsoo get more anger after jiyeon's words, he looked at her and move his lips closer to her and nearly touch but in an immediate Jiyeon use her head beated on myungsoo's head harder that make him hurt and embrace his head on his hand with screams... 

Myungsoo: ouch! yah that's hurt! he scream ever more louder

Jiyeon: that's what you can get! and run away from him since he release his hand from her. 

He saw Jiyeon running away from him but he can't do nothing while just watch her from behind. Jiyeon then turn back to myungsoo and loll her tounge out at him. 

Myungsoo: you can't run away from me Park Jiyeon! he shouted loud while his hand still rubbed the pain on his forehead.