Hurt...

Never Thought You Were Mine

Everyone widen their eyes looking at the family three people, father, mother and kid. jiyeon smile brightly carried mavin in her hand and non stop kissing his cheek. JB stood there smiling along looking at the mother and son playing together. how about T-ara and Infinite member? their mouth wide open in shock seeing the scene in front of them. when did jiyoen married? and have a little child like that? and when did she met JB? lot's of question stuck on their head but couldn't ask because how will they ask them. 

6 years, everything will change but they didn't expect that much changes. they know jiyeon still love myungsoo by the first look she gave him when they met again. but what makes she agree to married JB? wasn't he force her to married? but doesn't seem like that, in front of them JB was a gentleman and taking good care of jiyeon well.

Myungsoo was speechless watching the three talking together happily, he slowly backward standing behind not wanting looking at them, his head become heavier and mindless but doens't want anyone to worried as he brought a smile towards them to hid the pain inside his heart.

"it's not early anymore I think jiyeon you should back home to rest and we'll come to see you tonight at your hotel" hyomin looking at the three family and then turn to look at the upsetting myungsoo on the back, doens't know what to do as she only broke the silent and not making other feeling uncomfortable.

"ok, we're going, see you all soon" jiyeon said with other with a smile and turn to look at mavin on her hand "mavin ah, said good bye to auntie and uncle" mavin followed what jiyeon and as waves to them and saying goodbye.

Watching the three leaving the rest feeling there're missing somthing, as they want to goes back and found myungsoo doens't seen anywhere as they looking around seeing myungsoo walking towards the elevator way. They doesn't want to interupts him because they know he was hurt. they understand for his situation seeing the women he loved got happiness with other man that was an arrow shooting straight in his heart.

They doens't know what to do but sighed to see a waste couple loving each other but cannot be together.

......................................

in the car jb drive jiyeon back to their apartment as he sometimes looking at the back jiyeon sit next to mavin playing with him but jb know jiyeon just trying to hid the feeling inside her heart. he doens't said anything but sighed and head to his apartment.

After reaches their apartment jiyeon help mavin showing and make him sleep after she came out sitting beside jb in the living room. looking at jb sitting there saying nothing but slowly enjoy the wine on his hand jiyeon took a breath and also make herself a glass of wine.

"Mavin is sleeping already?" JB asked and jiyeon nod her head "anything want to ask?" jiyeon looked at JB but he only slowly tasting the glass of wine on the hand. jiyeon know he has manything wants to ask her and she's ready to tell him everything.

"it was him, Kim Myungsoo right?" Jiyeon doens't answer jb's question but kept lowering her head. looking at jiyeon with that sight of hurt but always trying to be strong that make he feels uncomfortable. from the first time he saw her he already know his heart got taken away from her. but he know inside her heartt there are some one and jiyeon couldn't erases that person no matter how much he did. He make her happy but he know that was a another face to cover the real sad face inside her.

"ok, you must be really tired, go to the room and rest i'll look after mavin" patted jiyeon shoulder and jiyeon nods her head walking to the room. watching jiyeon disappear jb let a sigh took out the phone calling someone. "Kim Myungsoo! it's me, JB"

...........................

Because the tiring of more than 10 hrs in the plane when jiyeon woke up was next day afternoon. walking around the apartment and doesn't seen anyone except her. she thought might jb goes to work and mavin in childcare. looking around the room makes jiyeon feel like there are another house waiting for her and she missed her home. the place where she and myungsoo lived for 3 months. looking at the photo frame of mavin hanging on the wall making jiyeon recalled the memories when she forces myungsoo taking selfcam and did so many poses.

Thinking of that jiyeon let out a sweet smile while rememering the happiness moment of her and myungsoo but quickly changes into bitter after everything happened. sighed jiyeon decided take a walk around seoul the place she always thinking of for the fixth year. walking around without a stop mark jiyeon looking around where she supposed to go for 6 years ago and look around and things changes but inside her everything still the same like 6 year ago.

sitting on the bus facing the window looking around seoul with a different feeling jiyeon just want not thinking of the past and starting with her new life, she have her own family, she have mavin, jb and other people who cares for her. suddenly jiyeon looking at the road not far from her bus and her eye become widen, that was the way goes to her house, her old house. the bus still running on the way but inside jiyeon mind was stop at the park near there. uncontrollable jiyeon press the button and the bus slowly stop in front of the station where she always catching.

walked back while her eye looking around and stop at the park not far from there. that was the place where she and myungsoo happend appear, but now seeing kids playing around the park, their family sitting under the shelter watching them with the bright smile hanging on their face make jiyeon abit release herself. moves her eyes away from the park and follow the way walking forward as jiyeon feel she back in 6 years ago.

Follow the way and stop in front of the house with the close gate. the house where she grow up, the house with full of memories in her childhood as she know that wasn't happy at all but there still some moment never could be forgeted.

touching the gate jiyeon shaking hand like she couldn't imagined one day she could stand in front of the place where got the person she loved live there, her Mother, Gaeun Auntie, T-ara member, Infinite member and...

pushed the gate in as it was unlock jiyeon walks slowly looking around and it's seem nothing much changes, must be said it's still the same. look at the door while jiyeon slowly turned the knob and it actually lock. jiyeon then look up and use her hand touch the light above her head. a smile hanging on the face as jiyeon hold the key on her hand. that was the extra house key from Gaeun Auntie prepared for her because of her clumsy always leave the key somewhere and couldn't found them back.

Successfully enter the house and it still the same, nothing changes even a little pieces jiyeon feel like she goes back when she was 19 years old. looking around the house jiyeon enter every room in her house as she feel like she'll never see it anymore. goes to the book room, kitchen, gaeun's room, her mother's room and the last room jiyeon stop was her own room. the room where she and myungsoo had good and bad memories there.

twisted the knob and suddenly the flower smell came out from the room make jiyeon recall the past, the smell that unforgotable and it was marked inside her heart.

"Jiyeonnie ah" as want to enter but suddenly a voice from behind interupting her and make herself become nervous. there are no other person than the person she always thinking of, the face always appear in her dream, that was him, kim Myungsoo...