F.O.R.C.E

Never Thought You Were Mine

tumblr_m7frzjY2v01r9akt7o1_500_large.jpg

Writer's POV

Muyngsoo: you... did you know what is love? he looked at jiyeon with his serious face

Jiyeon: uh? she gave him a confused face that make him got speechless and feeling awkward.

Myungsoo: forget it. he said and looking away. while jiyeon was sighed in relief and started stood up from the chair and head back to cook. "yah! where are you going? he turned to her and said with a worried face.

Jiyeon: I still need to make the soup and we can eat. and she started pick the knife up to cut veges. suddenly myungsoo hold her hand that make jiyeon surprise.

Myungsoo: I'll do it! and he took the knife from her hand. how do I cut them? he added.

Jiyeon: you don't know how to cook, I'll do it. he took back the knife but he won't let instead give her a stared.

Myungsoo: just tell me and I'll do it! your hand still hurt so don't cook.

Jiyeon: just... chopped in little peices and put them in the fissler with water and stirred them with chopstick usally. And she taught him step by step and after 15 mins later the fissler soup already cooked.

Myungsoo took the spoon and got some soup on it while blowing and feed jiyeon.

Myungsoo: here! taste it. he put it on and she shily taste it. how is it? he ask nervously and the answer she gave him was thumbs up and nodded. he smile excitement and looked at into her eyes.

Jiyeon: *what's wrong? why do I feels this way? did he hear my heart beat? she thought as her eyes still on him.

Myungsoo: * she's so beautiful, her eyes are so big... and... and... her lips... * he was stared at her eyes and slowly down from her lips and slowly move her hand to touch her face with nervous and she just stood there with her eyes widen in shock.

Jiyeon: bwoyah! what is he doing? is he gonna kiss me? she thought in her mind but her eyes never let go of him. Myungsoo slowly lower his head and leaned closer to her head and their lips got an inched to touch each other.

BYNNY STYLES...BYNNY STYLES... BABY BUNNY STYLES...

Her phone rang up in a sudden that got them back to reality as she push him away and pick up her phone and answer the called.

Jiyeon: *thanks hyomin unnie* she thought while sighed in relief. uhm! hyomin unnie! she said while walking outside leaving myungsoo behind in the kitchen.


5 more mins she head back to the kitchen and she saw the foods already prepared on the table neatly.

Myungsoo: c'mon and lets eat. he said as he stood up and pulled the chair for her.

They started having breakfast without any noise and the moment was feeling awkward.

Myungsoo: what did hyomin called you for? he broke the silent and asked her while put some bread on his mouth.

Jiyeon: ani! just asked me if I can go back to the apartment or not. she said while eating her egg.

Myungsoo: so... he haven't finished his sentence and jiyeon phone rang up again. he kept quite and having a sipped of soup.

Jiyeon: uhm, seungho oppa! her voice lower that make myungsoo feels strange and he looked at her. she looked at him and stood up from the chair and walked outside.

He got disappointed and put down his spoon while stared at jiyeon's back.


Jiyeon: neh! seungho oppa!

Seungho: jiyeon ah! are you free today? bcuz I wanna take you...

Jiyeon: sorry oppa! I have to prepared for my school performance and I can't go with you. she cutted him off.

Seungho: arrasso! if you're not free then next time. make sure don't practice too much and have rest ok?

Jiyeon: ok oppa! bye. she sighed and head back inside to the kitchen.


Jiyeon: where did he go? she haven't seen myungsoo in the kitchen and his food still unfished.

10 mins later she back to her bed room and she got shocked when she saw myungsoo was watching something on his laptop.

Jiyeon: what's that? her eyes widen and walked towards him. myungsoo got shocked by her appearance and quickly shut the laptop and stood up to face her.

Myungsoo: no..nothing... he hided the laptop behind his back and quickly took the USB out and put on his pocket not to let jiyeon know.

Jiyeon: you're bastard! ert! how could you watched those stuff inside my room! she shouted at him.

Myungsoo: wae? what's wrong with that! i'm a man, and how could I cannot watched an adult mv since I wanna learned more expreriences! he smirked.

Jiyeon: bwo? lear..learning? you're learning from se... x... clip?

Myungsoo: wae? I learned alot from them! why? wanna try? he and walked towards her with his smirk.

Jiyeon: yah! (she shouted loud) ppali and go to the prac room! she walked backward and run quickly run out of her room.

Myungsoo: hahahah.... so cute... he was enjoying the moment that she got teased. lucky she haven't seen it yet. he took out the usb and have a deep breath.


Myungsoo: what are we doing in here? as he walked in the prac room down stairs

Jiyeon: practice dancing! we haven't got any time left since we haven't decided the dance yet. she said while streching.

Myungsoo: what kind of dance do you want us to dance? he said while walked closer and stood beside her.

Jiyeon: break? myungsoo shook his head.

Jiyeon: wave? he shook his head again

Jiyeon: how about hiphop? he shook again

Jiyeon: wae! why are you alway arguying, so what kind of dance do you want! she shouted at him in disappointment.

Myungsoo: y...

Jiyeon: bwo?

Myungsoo: how about... Trouble maker... he looked at her with a smile including bad stuff.

Jiyeon: yah! how could you bring that dance to the performance! why don't you choose the others like popping or something. your minds only know those kind of bad stuff, maybe you watched those stuff too much and they cover all of your brain so everything you said is all the bad stuff. you dirty mind! she shouted at him and he got speechless.

myungsoo: why do you have to asked me! just decided your self then. he walked away and sat on the floor.

Jiyeon: popping.. that what I wanna do. myungsoo nodded his head.

Myungsoo: ok! let's started. he stood up and streching his body.

They created their own moves and steps and mixing somes music together to make it more interesting instead of just dance for a song only. and they continued to dance more than 2 hours and they finally did it.


Myungsoo: agh.. Jinja... I'm really tired... he said while he lied down on the floor with panting.

Jiyeon slowly sitting down beside him and using the white towel to wipes her sweat. Myungsoo turned his face to looked at her and he suddenly swallowed his saliva when he saw her way of drinking water.

*Jinja! what are you doing myungsoo ah!* he shook his head and tried not to looked at her again but finally he could not control him self and turned to looks at her again.

*the way she drink is so beautiful, having a full of water inside but not drink it instead of kept them inside for cool while her lips look a a candy* he thought and he kept staring at her lips.

Jiyeon: uh? uu..ant..ome! (you want some) she look at him with the water still inside and hand him the bottle water.

myungsoo: I'm thursty, but I don't want to drink like that! he took the bottle and stared at her with a smirk.

Jiyeon: if you don't drink like that so how can you drink? put the pipe inside your mouth and pour the water in it? she curled her lips and look away.

Myungsoo: no need! he smile at her.

Jiyeon: do you want to drink it or not! ppali give back to me! I'm still thursty. she gives her hand out

Myungsoo: you're still thursty? she nodded her head. so let me feed you then. he added.

Jiyeon: huh? she looked at him in confused because she don't get what he mean. myungsoo smirked and put the water on his mouth and come closer to her.

Jiyeon widen her eyes when myungsoo suddenly pushed her down and started leaned his lips on her and the water from his mouth started run through . she widen her eyes and tried to pushed him away but he was so strong and no way she could move him away as he was lied on top of her and his hand was holding her hand tight not to let her move.

The water already finished and she drank them all by the force of him but myungsoo still didn't let go of her and started kissing her lips. few minute later he broke the kiss and looked at her with a smile but she just pushed him aside and started sit up while wiping her lips by her hands.

Jiyeon stared at him and stood up walking away leaving him behind. he smirked at watching her head off the door.

Myungsoo: I'll slowly...slowly make you to be my authentic wife Park Jiyeon.