Boring Day

Never Thought You Were Mine

Jiyeon's POV 

I was in my bed and in the dreamland but suddenly... Roly Poly...roly...roly...poly... I just wondering that my Auntie get into my room and set the alarmed at 6:oo am. I just ignored and cover my whole body in the blanket. The alarm still singing and finally Auntie come and wake me up as usual. 

Auntie: Yeonnie! wake up... pali... you gotta go to school today... pali... she pat my shoulder gentlely 

Ugh~~ I scream but still in my warm blanket. 

Auntie: pali, I've prepared breakfast for you already... it's really yummy... your favourite food. she says in an excited mood. 

but I still ignored her and keep my eyes closed. then she finally changed into her normaly way that she did to me every day. 

Auntie: wake up! if not, i'll leave this house and you while you're not listen to me and listen to your mom... she says in angry voice. 

I pull my blanket out of my face and try to look at her while I saw her was acting to be sad but she's not that pro to be an actress. I just stood up and went to the bath room prepare for school cuz I don't wanna make her feel sad since I know she just have only that acting way and bring out my mom to do with me every day. I face to her when she get out of my room and she said to me 

Auntie: I give you 30 minutes to do your staff. see you at the kittchen table... then she walk off.

 

I walked down to the kittchen and she was waiting for me at the table, I sat down and looked at her... 

Auntie! why are you looking at me with that face? am I that prety to make you over whelm? I smile and talked to her 

She look serious without having a movement on her face.

Auntie! what's wrong? Is the new man hurts you again? you've got kicked out right? I ask her in worry face. 

Auntie: Jiyeon ah! this is the first time I've heard she call me that for a long time now. but she look so worry on her face. 

Ne! Auntie! i reply. 

Auntie: aren't you sure that you can be well in that school? I'm so worried for you, should I just ring you dad and tell him that you're wanna stayed with those unnie? 

no need Auntie! i'm gonna make it by myself, and i'm already promise him so I won't take back my promise. I answer her in serious tone while I don't want to break my promise with my dad. 

 

Flashback

 

Saturday 11:45 am 

I was having luch with my Auntie then suddenly the phone has rang up.........RING>>>>>>>>RING>>>>>>>RING>>>>>>> I look on the phone to see who was calling and I pick up. 

why does you call so suddenly? it's seem for long that we have a phone call. I said as I was upsad and angry.

??: sorry Jiyeon ah! I was so busy with my business so I couldn't have time to contact to you.

so what do you want from me then? it's not just to hear my voice or how am i going right? I said as I really don't wanna talk to that person. 

??: meet me at the restuarant close to your house at 8:00 pm tonight. see you there. he hang up while not even ask me If I whether going or not. 

8:00 at the restuarant... 

I was head to the table where the person I met tonight. I enter the room while this use for business person who need the privaty. I sat down straight to the point while I don't wanna Auntie to be worried. 

Tell me what do you want from me! or shouldn't I making any trouble for you Dad? I ask him in a harsh voice while he just only know in business.  

Jiyeon dad: It's seems like you have to changed into another world, now you're 18 of age. you should head to the brightful school not only hanging around with those homeless kids and study in such a poor school.  

Since when you're worry about me and see how do I live? aren't you just only know your business and your family? you said you're busy but how can you still have time to look after me? my tone more harder as I was in a bad mood.

Jiyeon dad: listen to me, you have to go to Woolim High on monday to start your study while i've already change your school for you. if you're not being attendance on the first day so our promise have to be cancel. and i'll not supported 'Smile Garden' anymore. 

End Plashback

I stood infront of the gate and have a look at the school, It's seems bigger than I thought. student's just pass me and walked into the gate. It should be the Boring day for me while just only me in this weird shool. As I walked into the gate and suddenly the loud screams infront and behind me. I was shocked but then I heard the girls says "oh! K-Finite is coming, they're coming" and they all ran through to the rate while they also pushed me to out of the gate as well. I try hard to move my self out of the girl screaming around the car just arrived. 

It's too hard to get out of it and I only have to stand their and I just see those guys getting out of the cars and make thier way to enter the gate. they stood infront of those girls and smile which make many girls fall for him and even faint on the floor. but they doesn't care at all and just enter into the gate. 

how weird is this school! I couldn't imagine this school is the top of the Korea Art school. I thought. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

So tired for another monday again, we just head to our school as usuals and making more worse as I see those people just around us.

Hyung! what are you thinking of? Sungjong ask me while watching me with a blank face. 

nothing! I answer and enter to the class. go to my seat at the back of the class close to the window, looking at the sky more bettler than listening to those thing that I dont wanna hear, its make me more headaches. 

Writter's POV 

After Infinte member sitting to their places and the Teacher enter to the class carry along with a transfer student walked behind . 

Good moring everyone! today in our class have a new studen who just transfer to our school. i'm Mr Park Jin Young, you can call me Mr Park, and introduce yourself. he said while facing to the classes. 

I'm Park Jiyeon. she said with a cold voice. everyone just shock when they look at her and her outfit as she was wearing the uniforms while her arms has a tatoo 'I'm a gangster' and still the gum always in . 

then Mr Park ask her to go to her seat was just at the end raw beside the wall. 

Time has skipped and now on break times, everyone looking at Jiyeon and she was shock cuz they all eyes on her. then suddenly a male students stand up from his seat and walk towards her. 

Announg! my name is Nam Woohyun, I wondering that you might not know the school rules here. he talked in a cool voice and smile to her. 

Jiyeon just keep quite while Woohyun figure out the rules. you have 3 choices to show that you're one of a student of Woolim that you can make us to believe that you're from the back doot to enter this school. he talked to Jiyeon with a smirlk on his face. 

1 you have to make a y dance in front of the school

2 gotta kiss one of them (school male) accept us or 

3 get out of this school ASAP before you regret it. 

His tone are more harder while he look at Jiyeon 

What if I chose none of them. Jiyeon answer with a cold tone and with a sharp glare at Woohyun that make him even want to . 

then.... we have nothing to do with you... but! wondering that something happend to you so don't mind that i'm warning you from the begining... 

I really wanna know what will happen to me then... she said with a smirk on her face and walked out of the class 

all the Infinite members were looking at each other while Myungsoo just listen to his music stuck on his ears and looking outside from the window. 

Woohyun: sounds like this girls is so interested! I really wanna know what will happen to her then... his face was has thinking of knew what he trying to do to Jiyeon. he smile so strange.

 

This Is just the begining of the war.... 

give me some comment if it's too boring...