Why you...but not me...

Never Thought You Were Mine

Myungsoo's POV

After being fooled by the members I got upsad and sat at the chair line alone because I told the other members dare to close to me when i'm in a bad mood.

rubbed my hairs in anger and then I got interupted by someone and that person know me really well and also understand what I thought.

Hyung! hyung! that was Sungjong voice and he always by my side and solved whenver I got problems.

Yah! go away! I don't want an explanation or an excuses! I move his hand away from my arms and ignored him by looking away.

Hyung! do you want to know the winner of this dance competition? he said in an excited voice but bad me, I just annoying his emotions.

Molla~ I don't want to know and I don't care who they are! I stared at him with an agressive voice because I thought the winner was our enemy T-ara.

Hyung! look! he shook my arms to get my attentions and pointed on the T.V which is above me.

I sighed while stared at him to let him know that he was overacting to the winner but then I got shock when I looked up on the T.V and the person I saw wasn't those people but the one I've fall'in love by one sight, Krystal.

I never leave my eyes on the screen and smile along with her because her smile was so beautiful when she comes up to get an award.

Hyung! why are you so happy? the winner doesn't have any related to you and you thought I was overacting right but look at you now! jinja! he shook his head while look at me

Wae! what am I doing! I tried to cover the happiness on my face but always failed with his eyes.

deep! so deep! you like her right? he glared

bwoya! who's like who! don't talk nonsence, I looked away not let him catched my eyes

Don't lied to me! I know what your thought! stop lying in front of me! isn't she pretty and everyone want her right and including you so that's simple! he said calmly

ah molla! I rubbed my hairs and walked away leaving Sungjong himself with confusing face.

As I walked out near the door and the person I saw in front of me was my parent and two of the marriage might same aged as them and Krystal ssi on the left side. however, another side were T-ara members and the important point was that nerd suddenly stared at the marriage couple and Krystal with killing eyes! are they know each other? or just because her jealousy with Krystal? never mind I just walked towards my parents waves.

 

JIYEON'S POV

T-ara unnies and I head to the Club to celebrates our happiness but seemed like that was't happy at all when we walked closed to the entrance and I couldn't believed what I saw in my eyes. my dad, the only person who I got blood related with stood in front of me while showing a happy face coming to school to congracts someone instead of me.

When I saw him but he didnot saying a words, he hurt me alots. whenever I saw the woman beside him that make me missed my mother more and also make me cannot forgot what he had done to my mom. my blood was boiling and I can't bear to stand their seeing their family happiness. I hold my tears inside my heart and walked away without saying anything to him. but before I go I don't forget to give them a stared to warned him because he just give me another pain in my life.

I don't think I can see him and I don't think I can forgive him anymore like what my mom said before she passed out. Dad! wish you have a good daughter but she wasn't your real daughter, and me, from now on I'm not your daughter anymore, and I don't think I can called you dad... because... you're not worthy to be a dad.

END...

 

Krystal's POV

 

I got surprised that my parents was there to see me and i'm really happy because they also brought their friends with them.

Omma! appa! I run to them with an award and flowers on my hand, my mom waves to me with a happy face and hug me tight.

good job my daughter! she said while patted on my shoulder lightly. she then release her hugged when dad's fake cough.

Agh! Mr and Mrs Kim ssi! this is my second daughter Krystal, study in U.S.A since young and just back to korea not too long. Dad introduced me to the couple marriages and I give them a bow while they just looked at me and smile.

your second daughter are so beautiful and smart. the Mrs Kim said to my mom with soft voice

oh don't said that Mrs Kim ssi! Krystal will be proud of herself. but saying the truth that is my daughter is the most girl who got an award when she was in America high. my mom said with a smile on her face while Mrs Kim also smile.

 

Suddenly we saw Park Jiyeon and her friends were staring at us but didnot said anything, did just look at her and speechless.

Was that the girl who come to our house before? Mrs Kim said to her husband but they got cut by my mother words.

They're just a naughty girl groups always goes clubbing and not focusing on their study! don't need to worried about them Mrs Kim ssi. my mom said while held Mrs Kim hands with a smile

 

After they went away and my dad want to called his daughter back but once again my mom cut his attention.

Krystal appa! look at the guy standing over their! Mrs Kim ssi! is that your son? my mom said and pointed at him.

neh! Myungsoo ah! Mrs Kim waves and I got shocked at that moment when she called myungsoo. I should recognesed at the beginning that my parents called them Mr and Mrs Kim and his name was Kim Myungsoo.

I stood like a tree while my heart beat fast when he come closer.

Mr Park ssi! this is my son, Kim Myungsoo! Mr Kim introduce him to my dad and patted his son's shoulder.

he bowed to my dad and mom then he got shocked and stepped backward when he look at me. I tried to smile at him while my hand also shaking.

Omo! look at that! such a handsome guy! my mom said to Mrs Kim that make Myungsoo blushing as I can see his red cheek.

Myungsoo ah! this is Mr and Mrs Park and their daughter as you already know her. our Kim family and the Park family are best friends since I and Mr Park ssi 20 years old. and we had make our promises that when our child are grown up, the 2 family will let their child married each other if each side have son and the other had daughter and seems like its come true. Mr Kim talked to Myungsoo and Myungsoo looked at me instantly with a shocked face.

Since you two already grown enough and turned into 20 soons so we decided to let you engaged first and married after you finished uni. my dad said with his excited face.

Myungsoo ah! how do you think about our idea? Mrs Kim asked her son with a low voice while my mom just speechless at that moment.

And I! I can't even speak up a words when I heard he said yes. Kim Myungsoo said yes with this stupid idea and a promised was many years ago. I squeezed my hand tight while they all laughed as enjoying that agreement.

Park Jiyeon! you are my enemies of my life, why does you have everything but I have nothing! you have a rich dad and he loves you instead of me, your dad loves me more than my real dad. your dad did everything for you but me! my dad always caused my mom and I in trouble and he is a drunk, we always got beatten after when he drunk. is that fair!

And now! you stole my lover! why not anyone but you? why does you born same as my aged and you took everything from me! I can't let it happend! I'll not let Myungsoo to your hand.

Wait and see! I'll get him and he's only me! only me...

Sorry for a late update...