Repay for the kiss

Never Thought You Were Mine

Myungsoo's POV

JIyeon: what are you doing....

I got so shocked when jiyeon suddenly opened her eyes and talked to me. "an..ani.. nothing..." I got nerveous while hopped up and lied beside her even my heart wanna jumped out at that moment.  a minute later I didn't heard jiyeon doing anyhing and I slowly higher my head to looked at her. I sighed in relief when I saw her sleeping face. 'lucky she sleep again' I thought in my mind and smile becuase I don't got caught.

I took a deep breath and about to sleep but suddenly... I heard "UEGHED"... that was jiyeon voice so I instantly opened my eyes in shocked when I feels my chest was wet and I turned to looked at jiyeon still shutting her eyes.

Haizz...jinja... I blocked my nose with my hand because she was vomitting on my chest that make me quickly jumped out from bed and run to the bathroom. 20 mins later for having bath "why does my body still stinkly?" I smeel my neck and shooked my head while head back to the bath again. another 30 mins I come out from the bed, but why my body still smell her vomitting and back to bath again and I time I started put my body in the bathtub for 3 hours because I couldnot beared to smell it.

END


Jiyeon's POV 

Agh... is it morning already? I opened my eyes and the sun already goes up. oh my head's hurt as I rubbed my head and started seat up. I looked on the alarm clock and it 7:50 am, still early for me. I stood up and head to the bathroom doing my morning routines. 30 mins later I head down stairs and something that catched my eyes as I saw someone doing something in the kitchen.

Wasn't Gah Eun auntie went to New Zealand already? so who's in the kitchen? in case.... I walked slowly to the kitchen and that seriously shocked my eyes as I saw myungsoo wearing an apron and he was cooking something.

Ahem.. I clear my throat and he suddenly turned to me and smile. that smile seriously melt my heart and I don't really know why I got blushed with his smile. I smile back and walked towards him. "what are you cooking?" I asked and looked on the pan and looks at him with frustrated. he smile in awkwardly and rubbed his neck. "How can you eat when the egg already turned into dark brown and nearly burned?" I said and looked to another pan which has water with somes veges on it.

What's that? I aked him while pointed to the pan. Bean soup! he said and I took the spoon and have a taste. ouch.. how many spoon of salt that you put on? I stared at him in disappointment when he said " 3 spoon". I shook my head and pushed him outside the kitchen and I started cooking.

Yah! why are you throwing the eggs and my soup away! that's all of my energy in the morning. he said while run to stop me but too late. I already put them in the trash bin. How can you put those food in the stomach! I shouted at him. "that soup I was make it for you because you got drunk and I heard that drink soup in the moring is good for drunken people while drink in the morning. he said and walked out the sink and sat on the dinning table. I felt guitly while looked at his sad face.

Arrasso! I'll started cooking it again! he then looked at me and smile brightly like a child that got some candy. I smile and started cooking. While fried an eggs and I feels someone was staring at me so I turned my face over and that was myungsoo who stood beside me. my face feels so warm when our face got an inched to touch each other.

What are you doing? I asked him with my nervous voice. I'm learning... he said slowly as I could see his face also red same as mine. ughm... I clear my throat and turned over to cooked again... Agh... but I accidently got hurt by the oils and my hands got red.

I got so shocked when he suddenly held my hand and blow it gentle that make my heart thumping harder like it was wanna jumped outside and I'm sure my face now was red like a tomatoe.


Myungsoo's POV

The moment I hold her hand and I know that my face was red and I seddenly got so nervous. I cannot face her because I scared of she'll recognished my blushing face so I just put my head down while blowing her bruised to make some air for her hand not getting hurt. I don't know that sungjong words was right or not but now I just only feels my heart was stopped beating or it was beating faster, I don't know why I feels so hurt when I saw her hurt, I feels like my mind was stopped when I saw her red hand. was that called love? care? yes I do cared for her. Heart beat? yes I do. think of her the most? I also did. Sung jong ah! what should I do now? I seriously loved her now.... I thought in cerious

But then I back to reality when she suddenly took her hand back from my hand. I looked at her and smile.

THank you! she smile back and touch her hand while blowing. I suddenly spoke because I wanna make sure something. "you... did you know what is love? she seemed shocked with my question and she just give me a confused looks.

Jiyeon: uh?