Kim Coward

Never Thought You Were Mine

Jiyeon's POV 

That bastard! just wait and see Kim Coward! i'll get a revenge one day! ugh~. I scream and shake my body and walking around the house looking for the kitchen. Where is that can be? finally I find the kitchen but it all look clean and don't even have a little dust so how can I clean. I seat down on the chair and playing with my phone. few more minute after I heard the voice coming from behind me and no one els here except Kim Coward and his girl. 

Yah! why don't you do anything? are you coming here for playing with your phone? he talk to me with cold face as I always seen. I take a look at him, its nothing change while at home or school, that face has never changed but just exchange into the usual house cloths. 

What can I do! there's nothing left for me to do. I look at him then keep continue playing my phone. 

Go and cooked something for us! he take my phone from my hand and put on his pocket. 

Yah! that's my phone! give it back to me! I stood up from the chair and face to him. 

Playing game during work is what the housemaid always do? I'll give you back your phone after work. he crossed his arm around his chest. that face make me more losing my control and I just wanna punch on that face. 

Yah! housemaid ssi! why are you stand still? hurry and make something for us! Ahreum said.

I just wanna finish quickly and head off this house as soon as possible. but time went really slow today. I walked in the kitchen and open the fridge to take out some vegetables and meat. I looked at that bastard and his girl sat on the kitchen table waiting for my food. I sigh and face back to the fridge and looked those ingredients but actually I don't know how to cook. 

Yah! where did you the 'instant noodles'? I ask him 

He face to me with a surprise face but then turn to disappoint. 

Bwo? how can a girl cannot cook? he said. 

There's many girls cannot cooked in seoul not just only me! Ahreum ssi, can you cooked? I ask her but her face like a bit embarrassed and she just touch her hair. 

Seems like Ahreum ssi also cannot cook like me. I look at her and face to Myungsoo. 

Who says? I got an award for that instead. she said. 

If that so! you cook for him then! I try to so she can do that instead of me. 

Is cooking her job? how can you ask some one did your job! hurry and make some thing, I don't want to see the instant noodles cup in front of me. he stare at me and walk off the kitchen. 

did you hear that! quickly and do your housemaid duty, if not I'll told him to fire you. she walked off and follow Myungsoo to the living room. 

what's that girl! they look really match. cold guy and arrogant girl! aigoo! I then start take out an ingredients and place them near the sink. 

Jinja! how can I know how to cook! I've never cooked before. I look at those veges and meat but I Just know how to eat but cooking is... Then I came up with an idea and start put a apron on and wash those stuff. 

Myungsoo's POV 

That nerd! nothing she can do well, I've not seen any type of girls on her. Just get an annoyed from Ahreum and wanna get down to eat something but she made me don't wanna eat more. I've never met a girl like her before, oh yeah! she's not a girl, she's a nerd, a useless nerd. 

I walked to the living room and watching some news on T.V but I don't feel comfortable because of someone always interrupting my world. 

oppa! do you wanna go cimimas with me tonight? Ahreum followed me to the living room and sat next to while holding my hand and act as we're couple. she place her head on my shoulder and slowly closed her eyes. 

ani! i'm busy this time for the performance. I then take my hand off her and trying to sit a bit far from her. 

performance? I've never heard that you like to stand on stage. she head up and look at me with surprise

why should I have to tell you everything since we've nothing, you're CCM high and i'm Woolim high, or you wanna transfer to my school? 

that's not a bad Idea oppa! she again held my hand with an excitement. 

better not! I then cut her words off 

wae? she said

ugh...because...because you're the top dancer at CCM, if you're gonna transfer to Woolim which means you gotta start from the beginning, I don't want you to do that. but the important thing is we're not the same class so you don't have to do that because of me, if you wanna see me just come to visit us at home instead of changing school. 

jinja? she ask with an unsure face. 

of course! my school is not the same as others, if you start from the beginning which means your score at CCM's gone and you have to be the same class as her. I then point at Jiyeon who's walked towards us. 

the foods is done! now you can have your dinner. she said with a cold face. that nerd never changed her behave, I thought. 

she then walked back to the kitchen. 

How do you think Ahreum ssi? I look at her with the smile 

oppa! I better come and visit you as usual, I don't wanna be in the same class as a housemaid, that's make me look really cheap, ok oppa! let's go and eat. she then walked to the kitchen. 

The girl like Ahreum are not my type as who just know about the values and background. she just be friends with some one who rich like her or more than her family. out of my thought I then goes to the kitchen and I was shock with the plate on the table. 

What is this? why it all black? I point at those plate and look at Jiyeon, she smile really happy look like she wanna played me. 

Is that foods for people to eat? Ahreum ask with an angry voice and look at me. 

I told you already that I don't know how to cook! but you always ask me so... she act as innocent. 

throw it in the bin and make another one for me! I came close to her and force her to do it again. 

bianne! it's 9:00pm now! i'm done! it's not my job anymore. if you want me to cook for you and clean it so you gotta wait fot tomorrow. and now! excuse me. she smile and push me away and get out of the door. 

haizzz!... I kick the chair and goes to my room. 

oppa! Ahreum call me but I just ignored her and head to my room. but she just followed me again. 

oppa! you don't have to be angry because of her, how about we're going to the restuarant? she hold my hand and trying to pull out of the room but I just take my hand back. 

Ahreum ssi! Its late now, I think you need to go home now. i'm tired, I need to sleep. I then lied down on my bed and cover my body with my blanket. 

if that so... oppa! i'm going home. she close the room lightly and went to her chauffier car and back home. 

After few minute I try to sleep but can't because of the anger that nerd just gave me. 

Wait and see! I won't let you go easy like today, then I take out the phone from my pocket and turn it on. I unlock the phone and check out the photos from her phone. there're not much photo but one thing that make me surprise while I look at those photos. 

Who's she? wow! she look so beautiful. I never thought that nerd also have a sister. but why aren't they look so diffirent in personalities? her sister is really femimine, instead of her. aren't they twin? I ask myself and finally got into a dreamland while holding a phone in my hand.

 

WRITTER'S POV 

The next day at school, Jiyeon and Myungsoo don't even look at each others once while they're the same class, Jiyeon just having fun with her unnies as same as Myungsoo having fun with s but he sometimes he turned to look at Krystals who's only focus on teacher's lessons and goes to the dance practices. 

Lunch time, Myungsoo wait for Jiyeon at the hallway while there're not much people . 

Myungsoo: yah! he called Jiyeon when she just pass him. she turn back and look at myungsoo. 

Myungsoo: make sure to cook something nice for me today! 

Jiyeon: why should I? as you normally said make something yum so why don't you make by yourself? she cross her arm on her chest and face to him. 

Myungsoo: which means you don't wanna come right? 

Jiyeon: ne! I don't wanna see your face at your house since I've saw you more than enough at school. 

Myungsoo: wae? fallin for me? because of my handsome face? he smile at her 

Jiyeon: ani! I scared that i'll vomit soon if I gotta see you again. 

The condition become bad while they're stared at each others that make some students walked pass feels strange and gosshiping. Myungsoo look other way because of being embarrassed with other students. 

Myungsoo: ok! if you don't wanna come so fine then. I just can only keep that. he take out the phone from his pocket and show to Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: yah! that's my phone! she's trying to catched but can't because Myungsoo put back in his pocket again. 

Myungsoo: I know! if you don't gonna work till end of this week, that phone's not gonna be yours any more. then he just walked off the hallway with an irritate smile. 

Jiyeon get more furious with his behaves but she have no choice because she have to get back her phone. 

During class, since Ms Gahee taught them some theories about dance and suddenly the loudspeaker come up with a women voice. 

Hello! i'm Noh Sayeon, principles of Woolim high. Mr Kim Myungsoo ssi pls head to the principles office right now, Mr Kim Myungsoo head to my office right now. 

In the class everyone was shock while the principles was calling his name. 

Woohyun: Myungsoo ah! what's wrong? why does she called you up there? 

Myungsoo: molla! 

Ms Gahee: Kim Myungsoo! have you heard the principles annoucement? pali and go. He then stood up from his chair and walked to the principles office. Everyone still talking about it make this problems become bigger. 

Ms GAhee: silent! let's continued to study. she shout out to get the students attention on her instead of talking nonsence. 

Myungsoo stand infront of the principles office door and nock. 

Mrs Noh: come in! 

He enter and suddenly get shock after he closed the door and head to the sofa.