The Locker

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writter's POV 

After sending a message to IU then Jiyeon head to home by taxi after a call from her Auntie.

Jiyeon: Auntie i'm home. then run through to her Auntie then she've catch by her Auntie was wait for her inside near the front door. 

Auntie: Yeonnie ah! she look at Jiyeon with a worry face. 

Jiyeon: what's wrong Auntie? your face look blank. 

Auntie: he was waiting for you more than  5 hours already. I don't know what was wrong with him 

Jiyeon: who? is he coming again?

Auntie: I wanna call you back home after school but he say let you focus on your study and he'll wait for you. 

Jiyeon: where is he now? 

Auntie: in the living room. 

Then Jiyeon walked to the living room to meet him. Jiyeon reach and standing in front of him then he quickly stood up from the sofa and bow to greet Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: who brought you here Mr Jang ssi? she seat on the sofa and face to him with the calm voice and serious face. 

Mr Jang: Have you being well Ms Jiyeon ssi? his respectful words make Jiyeon more uncomfortable whenever she met him. 

Jiyeon: you've wait for me from noon until now which have something important if not you won't come to see me. is my dad want some thing from me while related with law right? if not he can just call me, no need a lawyer like you to come here. 

Mr Jang: pls call me Jang Woo Young miss Jiyeon ssi. 

Jiyeon: any way! head to the point. 

Mr Jang: your dad wanna borrow some of your information to support the company and it won't take long, he'll back to you soon. 

Jiyen: information? what kind of information? 

Mr Jang: well... is the land contract that your mother gave you to be the owner.

Jiyeon: I better call you Mr Jang while we don't have any connected and about the contract, if someone wanna borrow it so pls you tell him come and talk infront of me instead of you to come here. sorry for waste too much of your time today Mr Jang, now you can leave. Auntie, pls send Mr Jang back home. 

Mr Jang: if that so, have a good night Miss Jiyeon ssi, then he hold his business bag and leave. 

Jiyeon look at him then walk to her room. Inside her room, she then open the drawer and take out the frame photo that have a picture of a woman, Jiyeon look sad and eyes moistened with tears looking at the photo. 

Jiyeon: I really hate you, how can you leave me alone and goes to another peaceful world. don't you know that i'm really tired while facing so many things without you by my side? why can't you take me with you? saying with tears drops on the photo, she then hold the photo and embrace it into her chest tight and cry. from the outside Auntie was stood infront of Jiyeon room and hear she was crying but Auntie just feel her symphathy and don't wanna interupt Jiyeon as she think it's would be better if Jiyeon can cry out instead of keep everything inside her little heart. 

 

NEXT MORNING... 

knock... knock... knock.. 

Auntie: Jiyeon ah! it's time for breakfast, pali wake up and go to school. stand outside from jiyeon room. Auntie almost enter the room to see how jiyeon was doing since yesterday she was crying alot. Then Auntie suddenly suprise when she saw Jiyeon open the door with her uniform properly and the bright smile on her face. 

Jiyeon: hihihi... i'm awake now Auntie! good moring. Auntie more surprised with Jiyeon's action, seems like nothing was happen yesterday, but she more affraid that Jiyeon will think something not clearly enough.

Jiyeon: wae? am I that much pretty today? why are you look at me like i'm E.T? is something on my face? while use her hand touch around her face.

Auntie: nothing! kaja, let's have breakfast. Jiyeon held Auntie's hand and walk together to the kittchen tabel for faving a breakfast.

Myungsoo House 

Myungsoo: omma! omma! he was looking for his mom around the house and calling for her. 

Myungsoo's mom: ne! i'm here my boy! the voice was out from the kittchen. 

Myungsoo: omma! where's Shinee unnie? but... what are you doing at the kittchen? myungsoo eyes wided open when he saw his mom was in the kittchen. 

Myungsoo's mom: wae? i'm making you and your dad breakfast today while Shinee have a day off today so I just get myself to the kittchen. what's wrong if you see me in the kittchen? 

Myungsoo: ani! just... since I was born this is the 2sd time I saw you wear an apron and cooked for us. a smile on his face while having a conversation with his mom. 

Myungsoo's mom: that's right! the 1st time was you've a fever when your were 10. 

Myungsoo's dad: until now you haven't cooked anything for us. should I thank Shinee because of her so I can taste my wife's food again. he walking forward the kittchen and seat on the table waiting for the food. 

Mom & Myungsoo: good morning yeobo, appa. says at the same time. 

Myungsoo's dad: uhm... is the food ready? ugh! my stomach is screaming now. he touch his stomach gentlely. 

Mom: ok! you 2 can eat now! she slowly serve them food. 

Myungsoo: wow! that's look really yum... 

Dad: the smell is so awesome... 

Everyone eat well, they say at the same time and the father and child having a full of food on the spoon and slowly put on their mouth while the mom was waiting for the comment. 

Mom: how was it? delicous right? she look excited and ready to hear the good comment from them. 

Dad: uhm... I think from now on you don't need to do any cooking and just watched your dramas then. then he hardly swollowed the food with the force face. 

Mom: what are you talking about? isn't it yum right baby? 

Myungsoo: I gotta go to school now! see ya mom, dad.

Mom: wae? why don't you finish all?

Myungsoo: i'll be late mom, i'm going. after drank a little bit of water and he then run out of the table. 

Dad: I think I need to go too. then he put the spoon down and walk off the table. 

Myungsoo's mom look frustrated and upsad with their reaction, then she pick the spoon up then try her food, then she immediatly run to the sink and trock it out. "uhagh" how can they can swollow them in their stomach? how can the food so salty? she then drink a full cup of water. 

SCHOOL... 

Jiyeon just reached the school and head to her locker but on the way to her locker there're many girls and boy staring at her and whispered on thier friend's ears something. just ignored them jiyeon keep waking then the music suddenly on "The Boy" from SNSD. just reached the locker she then face to her locker, hear many voices from behind and she turn back but they just act as know nothing and face to their locker.

she then try to open the locker then she suddenly screaming loudly "augh" cuz there's many frogs jumping out from her locker when she opened. all the students at there was laughing hardly when they saw her reaction with the frogs, and then the frogs keep jumping around and make all of them also jumpping around and screaming as they scared of it.

Jiyeon become speechless and stand still but her face changed into red and angry while she squeezed her hand strong and walk to the direction. 

 

On the other hand, 3 beautiful girls just head to the direction to 173 class. All male students was screaming and excited when they saw the 3 girls. Fx, the male was calling the girl. then 3 of them smiling and wave to those guys. 

Fx Victoria, Amber, Luna, we're back... they says their name as individual and says we're back at the same time, then they keep walking. 

Amber: Vic ah! why don't you head to the office? 

Victoria: later! its not important, I need go to see someone more important than that. and keep walking forward

END... 

 

hahahahaha...... I wonder that she was jumping around and hide somewhere to cry now! I really wanna see her reaction when she saw it... hahaha.... Woohyun saids and jumping up and down on the chairs as excitement and laughing so hard, mostly of them are laughing as enjoy the funny moment.  

Woohyun: yah! Myungsoo ah! isn't that a bad idea right? from all Infinite members you're the only one who gave us the best idea ever... but haven't finished his sentence has been cut off by Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: I've thinking which one of you did it, but now I know who was it. she then walking in and close to them, Infinite members was shock when they saw Jiiyeon, especially Woohyun was speechless when he saw she just walking towards him. 

Jiyeon walked to where Woohyun was stood and stared at Myungsoo while he also head up and look at her. 

Hyung! Sungjong suddenly call out when everyone get shock to see Jiyeon was slap on Myungsoo face. everyone was eyes wided open while standing on this situation. 

Are you crazy? what's wrong with your head? Myungsoo yelled out and place his hand on his face where got slap by Jiyeon. 

If next time I know that was you guys and it won't easy with the slap like this, I wondering was last time just an incident but seems its not like that. you guys won't live life like this anymore so careful think of what you've doing. i'm warning you guys. stared at Woohyun and then back to her seat get her bag and walked off the class. All Infinite's member haven't say any words till Fx members was looking at the window from outside the class then running to see what was happen. 

Victoria: Woohyun ah! are you ok? aren't you hurt? she was looking around Woohyun and touching his face with the worry face. 

Amber: who's that girl? 

Haizz! Myungsoo kick his chair as angry. 

Myungsoo: who did it? looking at each member but no one spoke a  words. 

Myunsoo: I ask who did it? his voice be more hard and angry while asking 

Dongwoo: just wanna play with her. 

FLASHBACK... by Dongwoo 

I was head to see you guys by get out from toilet while I saw that "nerd" walking towards me so I hide on a door and use the broomstick out when she pass, exactly on my plan she fall down on the floor. then I just leave her and run to you guys. 

END FLASHBACK... 

Hoya: Dongwoo ah! how could you.. 

Without saying anywords Myungsoo walked off the class and those Infinite's member just look at him when he pass. 

 

Jiyeon: Hyomin Unnie! quickly pick me up at the front gate in 10 minute. 

Hyomin: what? now? yah! what's wrong with you? 

Jiyeon: ani! nothing, suddenly wanna go to STAR LIGHT so I just to play wag. pali, i'm waiting. 

10 mins later, The T-ara members have arrived and they waves to Jiyeon and finally they head to STAR LIGHT.