Pls! marry me...

Never Thought You Were Mine

 tumblr_mj0kxfGJYP1s5tgmao1_500.gif

Jiyeon's POV

 

It was just in the morning but someone rang the bell and I was the person who opened the door since Gaeun Auntie need to cooked. I widen my eyes when I saw him stood in front of me with his angry face. What are you... "Batch"... I haven't finished my sentence as I could feels my face was hot and hurt because I just earned the slap from him.

Omo! what are you just doing Mr Park ssi! Auntie saw my dad slap me and she quickly run to me and check as If I was fine or not.

WHy don't you answer the phone! don't you know how embarrassed to have a daughter like you! he shouted and pointed at me which as so disappointed. I palmed face my face and stared at him. My tears was nearly out but I gotta hold it and walked away to my room.

No matter what you have to married with the Kim family! he make me stopped with his words and I turned back to looks at him with my cold face.

Do as if you want! but the person who wearing a wedding dress that wasn't me for sure! I said angrily.

Don't you want to listen to your mother!

Don't talked about mom in front of me! I'll never listened to you no more even if mom awake from the tomb! I was so mad and What I could say was against all of his words and stress out all I want to said and walked back to my room no matter how much he called my name. 

Mr Park ssi! I think you gotta go home first and let jiyeon have more time to think about it! and I'll discused with her about that! Auntie said nicely to him and finally he off the house.

 I changed my clothes and ready for shool and drove off. At the school the only thing when I walked in was seeing that bastard face. I got more anger when I saw his face and lastly I decided to ditched today and calling Seungho oppa to pick me at the gate.

Myungsoo's POV

At the school I was always thinking about her! I don't know why my head always showing the scene yesterday, Jiyeon and that MBLAQ Seungho guy! I walked without mind and I suddenly saw jiyeon on the way walked in, I wanted to talked to her but she suddenly turned her face to the gate and walked off. Didn't she hate me that much? I got so mad and wanted to run to her but Sungjong has blocked my plan and I forced to go with him.

In the class looking down at the gate where jiyeon was standing and I got shocked when I saw that Seungho again! I widen my eyes when Jiyeon have so much fun with him and hug him tight and he rided off.

I tighten my hand and my face suddenly turning dark and all day I couldn't smile at once. Finally I reached home and head to my room, lying on the bed but my mind was thinking about jiyeon. I cannot understood myself why am I being like this. or just because I have being a fool and I cannot holded when saw her cheated on me. I have to make her know that I'm much better than him in everything and I must let her know that I'm the right husband for her.

Writer's POV

Jiyeon, Hyomin, Eunjung, IU and Qri was at the canteen having their lunch while there's no Infinite members. Suddenly Soyeon and Boram run quickly to them with their serious face and worried.

Soyeon: Jiyeon ah! Jiyeon ah!... she run to the table while calling Jiyeon name and breath hardly

Jiyeon: what's wrong unnie? she looks at soyeon with surprise

Boram: S...She.. difficulty of breathing that make boram couldn't say a words

IU: wae unnie?

Soyeon: Seungho....Seungho and all the MBLAQ members was at the police beat because the police caught them fighting. All the T-ara members got shocked and quickly run out and head to the Police beat. They arrived and run faster to saw the mblaq members

Jiyeon: Seungho oppa! she called his name out when she saw they was in the coop

Seungho: jiyeon ah! he run to her and hold her hand tight through the coop

Hyomin: What's going on here? she asked while looks all the MBLAQ members with their bleeding

leejoon: Molla! when we reached the coffee and have a band of people comes to us and... as you can see... he said and head down while holding his chest in pain.

Eunjung: why suddenly they come and fought! did you all done something to them? or make anymistaken that you also not know?

Seungho: absolutely not! since we back here we haven't got any trouble and everything was normal. he shooked his head while answering.

Jiyeon thought something on her head and started walking off the police beat that make Seungho and her unnies all got surprise with her action.

IU: Jiyeon ah! she called her but jiyeon just head off.

Seungho: pls followed Jiyeon! don't let her do something misunderstood!

Soyeon: don't worried! we'll find the way to get you all out of here. and they head off the police and looking for Jiyeon.

IU: where did she go? looking around but they couldn' find where jiyeon was.

AT KRYSTAL HOUSE

DING DONG...DING DONG...

The maid open the door and Krystal and her mom got shocked when they saw Jiyeon walked into the house because that was her 1st time foot stepped in their house since a child.

Krystal: what brought you here! she stood up and stared at jiyeon

Jiyeon: where is he? she asked while stared back and krystal and also her mom. krystal looks at her mom and they both silent

Jiyeon: I said where is he right now! she shouted and face up the upstairs and quickly head to the upstairs

Krystal mom: such a rude girl! she said and looks at Krystal

Krystal: but what is she doing here right now? face her mother with confusing face

Krystal mom: incase... about the engagement?... krystal and her mom looks at each other

JIyeon head upstair and looking for all the room and she finally find his dad was sitting at his working room. she opened the door and walked towards him and that make her dad surprise when he saw her appearance.

Dad: jiyeon ah! he stopped his work and face her

JIyeon: you did it right? she said with her cold voice and stared at him. he put his pen down and stood up and walking to her

Dad: Just because of that so you are here? he said calmly

Jiyeon: why did you do that!

Dad: I don't see what I did was wrong! you always sticked with them and you'll be the same as them one day! the only thing I could do is get them out of your life and I won't let them stayed with you anymore.

Jiyeon: Appa! he said with her tears drops because she know that if her dad want to do something and he gotta make if come true and that was the reason she cannot against him.

Dad: If you want to come and pleased me to forgive them so I think you better back home. he said and back to his chair

Jiyeon: you did that just because you want me to listen to you right? she walked further to his table. he just kept silent and started working on his business. Jiyeon got annoyed and took the pen on his hand and put it down that make him face up and look at her.

Jiyeon: If I agreed to married and you have to let them go! she stared at him and he smile

Dad: of course! if you agree so there's no point for me to wasted another amount on your group members. Jiyeon stared at him because he know that Jiyeon cannot saw someone she loves leave her and that's why he used that on her.

Jiyeon: ok! but you have to let them go now!

Dad: whenever you make the Kim family son agreed to married with you and that day will be their free time.

 

AT THE SCHOOL

Krystal POV

I got really curious and want to know what dad and jiyeon was talking about. As I was walking and suddenly I saw my helper walking towards me with his sad face. I stood still and wait for him to come closer and yet he did pass me and I turned back to look at him.

Hoya ssi! I called him and he suddenly turned to me and I smile. He stood still with his quite face and I started walking to him and smirked. I know that was a hard time for you to seeing the girl you love was hurt and got taken. I said while stared at him.

What do you want to talked about! he said and stared at me. I know you love Jiyeon! but it getting hard for you to get her back because her future husband is your brother. I smirked.

What exactly do you want from me? just straight to the point! he said with his angry face as I know that what I said was the truth.

I can helped you to got her since Jiyeon and Myungsoo doesn't loves each other and that was just the mistake. I come closer to him and whispered in his ears. He got silent and I move back as I saw he smile and seemed like he kind of agreed with my idea. "You cannot run away from me, Lee Hoya" that was what I thought on my mind at that time.

END...

Writer's POV

Jiyeon walking while thinking of what will he said to Myungsoo to let him agreed with her. I cannot hold back! Seungho still in the coop and I need to get him out of there as soon as possible. I should tell him about that! but... what should I do if he doesn't agreed with me? She said while walking and suddenly she saw Myungsoo and the Infinite members walking to the way to her.

Jiyeon got frozen and speechless when Myungsoo and walking towards her.

Myungsoo "oh! what should I do? no! just acted as normal and walked pass! that's all!" he thought and walked passed her with is cold face and he not even look at her.

Jiyeon " his face got really cold today! should I said it now or wait until he remove that face? but when will he do that? Seungho oppa cannot wait for him! yes! Jiyeon, you can do it! because of Seungho oppa! hwaiting! she thought in her mind and shut her eyes to give her a strenght to said it out. she turned her hace to his back while he was walking.

Jiyeon: Kim Myungsoo! she shouted loud and make myungsoo and Infinite member stopped and turned thier face at her.

myungsoo "did she just called me? wasn't she got angry with me?" he slowly turned back with his curious face

JIyeon: Kim Myungsoo! wil... will.. you... she said while head down with nevous

Myungsoo: what!

Jiyeon: could you... could you..ma..ma.. she got speechless and cannot said out the rest of the words

Myungsoo "what exactly you tried to say? did you wanna said could I leave you alone? " if you don't have anything to said! I'll go! he got angry and turned his face back and started walking

Jiyeon: Kim Myungsoo! Do you want to marry me? she shouted on his back and Infinite member got shocked with her anounces. Myungsoo got so shocked even he couldn't turned his back to look at her.

Myungsoo: what...what did you just said? he slowly turned to face her and asked with his nervous voice

JIyeon walked towards him and stood in front of him and took a deep breath before she could repeated those words again.

Jiyeon: Kim Myungsoo... do you... want to married me? she look at him

Myungsoo: b..bwo? he raised his eyes brows and looks at her.

Jiyeon: Kim Myungsoo!... pls... marry me...

 

Sorry for wait too long! actually I haven't done my asignment yet! but I tried to update at least one so pls... enjoy..