The Deal

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writter's POV 

 

Jiyeon's POV 
 
 
Let's battle! I can't stand like this anymore! let's battle... walked in the class and I sclosely walk towards Myungsoo. He stood up from his seat and look at me with the cold face. I really hate those face when he looked at me. At the moment when I was spoked out the battle with Myungsoo, the Infinite member was eyed wided open and shocked I guess. 
 
How dare you to say those words in front of him! the sounds of a girls from behind then I turn back and agian! those Fx member, Victoria. She walked in and look at me with an evil eyes as thick darked eyeliner, maskara and red lipsticks on her face make me think that she had a plastic gurgery. 
What was I just told you in the morning! seems like I need to let you taste it before you regret. her eyes more deeper when she talked to me. Just ignored her I turned to Myungsoo and he suddenly smile with a cute face to me " I don't wanna waste my time and eneygy on those battle already came out the result" the cold face then his face after he talked. 
 
Those people like you are not the same level as us so I don't stand here and gained the attentions from others. Amber said. I got more disapointed with those girls who just acting as a pro dancer. 
Kim Myungsoo! If you are affraid of lose so don't stand in front of others and says you guys are the best dancer in here. Let the girls spoke out for you it isn't man at all. from now on I think you should change your name as "Kim Coward". That's fits you alots. I tried to make him angry so he can agreed with my idea. 
Ok! do as if you want! seems like I need to teach you a lessons today, so from now on don't dare to come and talked to me again. while she said and put his hands on the pant pocket. 
Who'll teach who a lesson have not know yet! so don't proud too much of yourself. I told him and fold my arms in front with a stared. 
 
But if just a battle seems haven't fun at all. another guy from Infinite spoke out, I looked at him and I can recognised that was Kim Woohyun, the guy who was introduce his name on my 1st day at this weird school. 
wae? scared? you can take back your battle and run now if you are affraid of become a loser. Myungsoo said with a smirked on his face. tease me? i'm not a kind of girl who can give up easily, especially my lives in this school. 
Don't dare to come near me or talked to me, and stopped playing those kids games. such a childish. Tell your girl don't followed me and interrupt my world. I looked at Myungsoo and said what I want, then faced to Victoria. What is "THE RED SCALF GIRL"? how can she still listening to those kids novel, if she have nothing to do, just concentrate on her dance movement and improved it instead of walking around and teasing people. I then continued and walked to my seat. 
 
Yah! Victoria shout out loud as angry. 
Don't you know I was in Top 10 dancers in Korea, you're the one who should learned how to dance from the E.L.D (Early Learning Dancer). her then point at me with the fire cloud on her head as really angry. 
Tung...Dung....Dung.... The bell rang to the 3 periods. 
 
MYUNGSOO'S POV 
 
see you after school at the dance room! she told me with no respect and don't even look at me just walked pass and sat on her chair. 
 
what is she talking about? who's girl? I looked at Fx members and turned aside to Infinite but they just raise their shoulder. Then the Teacher came in and Fx were back to thier class. 
Hello everyone! nice to meet you all again. Ms Park said with a smile on her face. 
Nice to meet you Ms Park. everyone greet her with a bow. 
Today, I would like to announced that next week monday our school will celebrate of being the 3rd places. And today, I wondered who would like to dance on the stage at that time? she looked at us. 
Is every classes have to choose one to dance? Woohyun ask 
Yes! but you have to beat the other classes and be the top 3, because this is the special stages and have many manager of the other company whose came to chose their dancer. if you guys are lucky, you'll be the real dancer instead of being a tranee in Woolim high. 
ow!!! the sounds of everyone in the class, but I just ignored them and looked back to see isn't she interest or not, but more than my imagined. she just head on the table and have a dreamland. Such a lazy nerd, I wonder what she can do well. But what i've see by my eye are lazy, disrespectful, bad dancer, sharped mouth. actually I haven't seen any girls styles from her. 
Yah! as I was thinking about her then someone pat on my shoulder, that make me surprice and turned back to the front. ah! that's Woohyun. 
Yah! what's wrong with you? why are you look at her like that? aren't have a crush on her right? debaek... he ask me with a smile on his face. 
bwo? yah! Am I crazy or what! Why should I, she's not my type. 
So why are you looking at her like that? those looking eyes like you just only for couple or someone in love arasso? 
what are you talking about? who's in love? I just think about how to beat her and... 
And what? he's more interest on my words now, I scared that he'll makes thing more bigger so I just find something to change the topic. 
with her, I've nothing to interest. but... why does you ask me so clealy like that? don't tell me that you... 
Yah! what are you talking about! he shout at me and turn his face to the front and focus on Ms park teaching.  
 
HOYA'S POV 
 
Reng...Reng...Reng.... 
The bell has rang and they all packed up for another lunch. Park Jiyeon! a girl who called nerd, just walked passed with a cold face that make me wanna know about her more. I suddenly smile by myself when I was thinking about her, then wake up by the shoulder pat from Dongwoo. 
Kaja! he told me with a smile face, he looked so happy 
Where? I sat on my place and face up to look at him. 
Wherelse? Is the Dance room. his face more excited and keep moving his body. 
yah! stopped act as you're a learner, you just wanna go there because of the Fx members right? I know what you're thinking Dongwoo. Just go, I don't wanna do anything today. I'm going first. Then I leave them behind and walked off the class. 
 
I walked to the swimming pool where the teaacher was used to teached us how to take a long breath while dancing. There's no one and seems the best places to have a dreamland. I lied down on top of the swimming room where people were sat and watched the swimmer from far. 
Just about to shut my eyes, I heard the sounds from someone was at the bottom of me then I sit up and have a look to see who was interrupting my gold time. I was surprise that was our nerd, Park Jiyeon. 
oh! so hungry! Baby ah! I'm sorry for not giving you a meal today, I know you're angry at me and complaint that's why you screamming so loud, that's not my fault at all. Because of those Idiot Infinite member. I pointed to myself as one of an Infinite member.  She said with her stomach while sitting on a chair, that's so cute. I've never seen a girl like her before, I smile at her however I feel so pity when I saw her was hug her stomach, she might really hungry I thought. 
 
I looked at the watched and there's still 20 mins left for luch. I stood up from the chairs, walked off the room and quickly run to the canteen and take a bottle of orange juice with a pack of sandwiches then head to back to the swimming pool. 
I tried to run as fast as I am because I scared that she wasn't there anymore. I enter and looked down, then release while she still there and lied down on the chair with her headphones on. I walked down with a smile, when I come close to her at in a sudden my heart beat faster. I hold up a breath and slowly wake her up. 
Excuse me! Jiyeon ssi... I call her then she look at me with a surprise and hurry to sit down on a chair. 
have it! seems like you're really hungry! I handed the sandwiches and the juice to her but she just looked at me with a question mark face. 
bwoya? are you pity me? I don't need help, I'm fine. she turned her face aside like don't wanna see my face. 
Ani! just wanna make the battle more fair. I know myungsoo was told to the canteen worker not to give you foods that's not fair, so... I try to explains to her but then I become speechless when she was looking at me. oh my god! her eyes is so beautiful! no matter that she was glasses on or not but I can see it from a close distance. 
No need! eventhough I i'm hungry or not, he still the loser because someone who did not do the right way doesn't have a good result. isn't it? I get shock from her words with a cold stare. I looked behind her back while she was head off the room. 
What kind of girl is this? my face looked so happy. then I stop and ask myself "whenever do I have those action?" holding the sandwiches and orange juice like an idiot. I have no choice just open the food and ate them all. 
 
WRITTER'S POV 
 
The bell rang for the last period which means students now can go home, but seems like they haven't head to the gate but they all head to the dance room where Jiyeon and Myungsoo battle was held. They ran so fast while don't wanna missed any part. 
Jiyeon walking towards the dance room and reached there, however Myungsoo and Infinite members was waiting for her at the front door. 
 
Myungsoo: seems like a quite place now has been a concert. I don't think the dance room can fit all the Woolim's students. Let's changed to the Basketball court, but if you scared of being an embarassed so... He tried to challanged Jiyeon... 
Jiyeon: who cares, The winner doesn't cared which places they'll in but they still won. she proudly and face up. 
Myungsoo: cool! kaja. he knod his head with his hand on the pant pockets.
 
They all goes to the Basketball court, the students fits all the chairs around and screamming Myungsoo's name. Infinite members and Fx members was sitting on the first roll. 
 
Myungsoo: I agree on what you've said, keep a distance from you. but what if you're the loser? what will you do for me? Myungsoo always put his hands on the pocket as a cool man. 
Jiyeon: what do you want? she fold her hands at the front. 
Myungsoo: what do I want guys? he face to the Infinite members to get an ideal from them 
Dongwoo: clean the school toilets for a week. He shout out loud and people laugh harder by the joke of him. 
Sunggyu: ani! she's a girl right? how come you ask her goes to the male toilets? Myungsoo ah! how about clean all the rubbish around the school for a week? 
Myungsoo: that wasn't a bad idea at all. 
Woohyun: yah! we have to pick something that's for him right? not for the school. doesn't our school have a cleanner already? Myungsoo ah! how about let her being your slave for a week? 
 
Myungsoo face to Woohyun with a surprise and unwilling because he doesn't wanna see her face. 
 
Hoya: yah! isn't that too much? she just ask for a little but how can you give him that idea! hoya was stare at Woohyun while he was worried about Jiyeon because he'll know that she'll tired till dead by myungsoo. 
Woohyun: yah! aren't you like her right? he face back to Hoya with a serious face. 
Hoya: bwo? with a shy face but hided not to show up 
Woohyun: so why do you have to help her? 
Jiyeon: yah! doesn't you guys look alike mommy? 
Myungsoo: bwo? mom... yah! if I win, you have to be my slave for a week. if you disagree which means that you scared that you'll fall for me while staying the same house with me. His words make Jiyeon more angry... 
Jiyeon: ok! she said. with you... dream of it i'll fall for you. she thought with a smirk on her face. 
 
The 2 of them was 10 steps far but then they slowly walk towards and looked at each other with a cold face and without rolling eyes.
 
Sungyeol: pick the paper to see who'll start first. he brought the paper on a box and let them chose it. 
Sungyeol: ok! the result has came out and myungsoo was the 1st. he then walked back to turn the music on. The song start and Jiyeon move back to give the stage for myungsoo performing his dance. 
"Like A G6 by Far East Moment" has on and everyone was cheering for him and applause. Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo while he was put his mind in the music. never knew others he just owned his world and have a perfect movement. After 2-3 mins, Myungsoo stoped with popping dance and give the stage to Jiyeon. She walk out with quite and people just shut their mouth while they don't wanna cheers for her and they all faces on her. 
She look up and there are many eyed was stared at her but just ignored them she start along when the music start. "On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez" was on and Jiyeon start her dance, people just focus her without any sounds and Miss Ga hee was also watched Jiyeon from a far distance close to the door. 
 
In the middle of the songs, suddenly people eyes all rolled and the O face while watched Jiyeon. The Infinite members just quite and Victoria with Amber and Luna was smirked because Jiyeon was felt down on the floor after the spins follow the songs. 
Hoya looks worried and also Ms Ga Hee but then she head back and walked off the door. Myungsoo laugh at Jiyeon along with those audiences. Jiyeon slowly stood up from the floor and looked at them. Start to walked off but block by Fx member Victoria. 
 
Victoria: wait! where are you going? shame? oh eh! if I were you I also need to hid some wheresle. hahaha.... she then laugh more harder when she look at Jiyeon. 
Luna: wae? aren't you able to being a slave at Myungsoo house? Luna then walked and face to Jiyeon. 
Jiyeon just keep quite and stared at them. 
Victoria: Luna ah! Did you scared that the loser won't keep their promise right? I also affraid of someone weren't kept the promise. 
Jiyeon look back at Myungsoo with a cold face but he reply her with a smile of the winner to the loser. push Victoria aside and Jiyeon head to the door. 
 

sorry for the late udated. actually 1 ep per day but my internet was broken so I can't updated on time and make you guys wait too long... hope it not boring for you!