How long is a month?

Never Thought You Were Mine

Hoya's POV

I sat down on the chair at Swimming room waiting for Jiyeon with my full of happiness and I smile when I realized that someone was covered my eyes with a soft and warmth hands from behind and I know who they are.

Guess who is it? a familiar sounds comes up and I could recognized from the smells but I just acted as not knowing them. I'm scared! pls don't eat me Dino ah! I said and pull her hands down and I can saw her disappoint face.

It’s not funny! she said while sat next to me but not turning her face to me and I know she was angry, My Dino back the little child once again. wae? angry? I lower my head to looks at her but she only give me a stared then turned another side.

OK! Don’t be angry, I'll buy some ice creams for you! I smile at her when she heard foods. Jinja? she turned her face around with an excitement. you seriously a food fighter! I leaned my back against the chairs and arms fold.

Yah! pali and go! I want banana, mango and strawberry flavours. she said and push me to hurry and bought her foods. I smile and run quickly to the canteen and got what she want, but when I returned I didn't seen her, I tried to find her around because I thought she was hiding somewhere and fools me again... where does she go? I said after couldn't find her, I felt sads and throw all the ice creams in the bins and walked out without an energy.

Writer’s POV

Jiyeon: Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Let go off me, where do you want to bring me! she tried to removes his hand of her wrist while he was busy pulling her to the gym room. Myungsoo did not saying anything and pulled her inside the gym while locked to ensure there's none hearing their conversations.

Myungsoo: tell me truth Park Jiyeon! What do you want from Hoya? You want to close him because of money right? he release his hand and stood oposite to face her.

Jiyeon: there are other reasons than money, but I don't think you'll know because you only know to solve problems by money.

Myungsoo: stopped judging about my life! Keep a distance with him that was I want you to do

Jiyeon: by what... you have no right to told me to do that!

Myungsoo: I wonder how Hoya was crazy on you! I can't see anything better from you but I don't know why he likes a girl like you or... you let him drink something to make he likes you and you can the profits from him easily...

Jiyeon: your imagination was like a drama; only an empty head people just can come up with that thought isn't Myungsoo ssi! she smirked

Myungsoo: yah, Park Jiyeon! he got angry with her words, grabbed her arms and pulled her close to him.

Jiyeon: yah! Let go off me! she tried to push him away but failed. I never thought that you like kinships that much! she said after failed of releasing his hand with calm voice.

Myungsoo: won't work if you tease on me! Tell me, how much you want to go far away from Hoya!

Jiyeon: so how much do you think I could get?

Myungsoo: no matter how much I give but with you are not enough. A girl like you never feels enough about something.

Jiyeon: if you know that so why do you have to ask me! You already know the answer.

Myungsoo: Hoya is a good guy, I don't want him to hurt, tell me what you want me to do for you to leave him.

Jiyeon: if that so... you have to do 3 things for me and I'll not to contact with him anymore.

Myungsoo: 3 things? what things?

Jiyeon: I don't know it yet! I’ll tell you whenever I want but don't worry, I'm not causing you to do badthings. he stared at her with his hands on the pocket.

Myungsoo: ensure to do it on what you've said.

Jiyeon: of course! And Myungsoo ssi! Don’t you forgot today was the 1st day of being my housemaid! make sure to come on time, if you are late, I’m not sure if I could keep the promised.. she said and walking away.

END.

Myungsoo's POV

And because of that, I gotcha cancel the dance practice with the group and hurry to follow that nerd to her house being a handsome housemaid. I reached at her house and I could not imagined that she has a house like that.

50a51f9ab3fc4b263f00012f_the-good-house-

She might born in a rich family I thought, looking around and that house gave me a natural feels and I could feels I was in the forest. I'm home! she said loud and I was heard a responds from someone "in the kitchen" a women voice from the kitchen. She put her jacket and bag on the sofa and run through to the kitchen without taking off her shocks. I feels pity to the house because they have a dirty daughter owner. Without knowing and I just followed her to the kitchen either because seemed like no one else home.

Hello Auntie! I saw a women who was busy cooking but she don't forgot to greet me. Hello! she said with a smile face at me and I could relized that she was a kind heart person. I'm Kim Myungsoo, and you are Jiyeon mother right? I said but she just looked confusing at her daughter. Omma! I'm so tired today, did you know what that nerd did? she back hugging her mother and acted as a good daughter but once again I got pity for the mother, she might never know what her daughter did outside the house, an opposite in front of her mother. Rude, disrespect and naughty. Actually all the bad things of girls were on her body.

I couldn't bear to look on it and turned my face around but she might know it and talked to me. Yah! Doh! I turned my face to her. Omma! from now till the end of the month, you don't need to do anything because we already have Mr Kim Myungsoo here to helped us do everything. I did not said anything but give her a dead look. and none with that, you can told him to do everything you want such as, cooking, make you some drinks or... give you a massage. she said while smiling at her mother. I couldn't holded any longer and shouted at her but because of her mom so I just lower my voice and said in calm. Yah! did I tell you to do that before! I folded my arms and both of us stared at each other. "HOYA"... she said. I know it! she'll took Hoya out as a reason for me to agree and I cannot disagreed with her.

Few things you have to remember! Don't come upstairs and don't touch on anything on the wall without permissions. you can back home at 8pm, I'm not like someone who let a girl back home late at nigh time. she glared at me and I could see she was angry at me because of that. Up stairs? I thought that might be her room and you wish Park Jiyeon! i'll never and don't even a foot step on a staircase and I'll married you if I broke my words.

A month was a long time because I had to see that face every school time and even after school. I did everything on what a maid did and I couldn't believed that her friends come to her house 4 times a week. They told me to make them foods and drinks as they lying on the bed and sofa watching dramas. 8 members with 8 differences flavours, soyeon coffee with less milk, Eunjung milk with less sugar and coffee, Boram coffee with ice but more sugar, Hyomin no ice on coffee and less sugar, Qri milk with milo and the nerd orange juice. I was did that job 6th times whenever I got wrong and told me to redo it. I just want to pour all of the drinks on them but when I got angry and she only said a word to calmed me down "HOYA".

Day after day a week has passes and I still did that job usually and I couldnot forgot. Another week gone with full of stress and tired, my members could saw that on my face and I couldn't laugh on Dongwoo's jokes as I was the laughter on his jokes before. the only things that I could be more better that was My Fiance always by my side and no matter what when I saw her, all of my energy were back. I cannot wait for the family meeting next week, our engagement date will be anounced and I also cannot wait for my fiance expressions when she heard that.

END...

sorry for waiting readers... enjoy and pls comment on what you think about this chapter. pls let me know if it boring so I can improve it late... thankyou... have a good day...