Am I love her?

Never Thought You Were Mine

http://media.tumblr.com/c2c1ec7adbb6030383ea640f0c9b9c76/tumblr_inline_mjknpunhaW1qz4rgp.jpg

writer's POV 

at jiyeon house in the morning same as every morning she was havi g breakfast with her auntie before her auntie head to SMILE GARDEN. 

Auntie: yeonnie ah! What was wrong with you and myungsoo right? 

Jiyeon: ani! there are nothing Auntie! she said while tried to hided her face by head down and kept on eating her breakfast.

Auntie: stopped lying! if there's nothing so why does Myungsoo have to go to SMILE GARDEN and stayed there for many days! jiyeon got shocked by her auntie's word

Jiyeon: bwo? he lifted her head up with her eyes widen

Auntie: you don't know right? still lied to me! jinja... she said and keep eating

Auntie: Auntie! why didn't you tell me that myungsoo was in the SMILE GARDEN! don't you know that I was worried for him alot! don't you know that I was about called the police to looked for him! how could you didn't say anything since we were looking for him. her voice suddenly shouted loud while staring at her Auntie

Auntie: why are you scolding at me! if you worried for him so why do you have to make him sad! wasn't because of you why does he have to stayed there instead of here or his house? wasn't that he don't want to face you and also he doesn't want his parents worried about him. think it carefully who was the person who made him sad. she shouted back while put the spoon on the table harshly

Jiyeon: uhuhm... she clear while looking away as she don't want to face her AUntie because everything she said was true.

"BACKE"

Both of them heard the sounds of the door opened and Auntie quickly went out and found who was that and she actually got shocked when she saw Myungsoo took off his shoes and started walked in.

Auntie: oh! Myungsoo ah! she widen her eyes and brought a wide smile to welcome him as same as he did by give her a smile.

Jiyeon stood up instantly when she heard her AUntie called that person name was Myungsoo and she quickly head out to see him.

JIyeon: *this bastard! just only know how to make people surprise* she thought herself while give him a light smile but he just ignored her and look at AUntie

Auntie: oh! Myungsoo ah, i'm so happy to see you.

Myungsoo: neh! I'm happy too Gah Eun Auntie. he smile

Auntie: ok! lucky you're here, Jiyeon ah! I was about to tell you that I won't be back till next week cuz I gotta take the kids to New Zealand for holiday and I think about Monday I'll be back. she said while head back to the livng room took her luggage and her bag giving jiyeon stood there with a shocked face

Jiyeon: why didn't you tell me first!

Auntie: wasn't I tell you already!

JIyeon: bwo? when did you tell me!

Auntie: just a moment before! anyway, myungsoo ah, pls take care of Jiyeon for me and don't let her out at late night arrasso?

Jiyeon: I know how to take care of myself!

myungsoo: neh! I'll look after her and take care of her so have fun Auntie and don't worried about her cuz I'll stayed here and by her side. he smile while give jiyeon a smirked.

Auntie: ok! i'm going now! Yeonnie ah! make sure to be nice to myungsoo... and... she come closer to Jiyeon and wishpered in her ears " don't make him sad again, he's a good guy" myungsoo ah! I'm going. she waves to myungsoo and jiyeon before head off the door. 

Myungsoo: be safe Auntie! he waves back but when he looks back and only find the blank face Jiyeon stood there still without any expression and he give her a fake cough to wake her back to reality.

Myungsoo: make sure to prepared ready for tonight and wear something nice, I'll come and pick you up at 7pm. he said with his cold voice but his face was looking on the ground as he was feeling shy of facing her.

Jiyeon: tonight? to where? she looked at him with her confused face

Myungsoo: we have the family meeting tonight at my house as they want to see us after the honey moon. he said calmed but when he looks at her and he just only saw her head down as she unwilling to go with him and his face turned into cold and pissed off.

Myungsoo: you have to go whethers you wanted or not. You hate me that much and don't want to go with me and if you don't want then fine. I'll wait for you at in front of the gate of my house at 7:30pm. he said shortly and quickly head off the house with his angry face and didn't waited for Jiyeon saying anywords.


Pabo myungsoo! when did I said I don't want to see your face! I just don't know how to face you that doesn't mean I hate you...she let out a sighed while looking up the sky.


Sungjong: you've drink alot Hyung! his face looks worried. 

Myungsoo: leave me! Ahjumma! pls give me another three cup of smoothie banana flavours! he said after finished the one on his hand and took another left on the table and started drinking

Sungjong: jinja! when are you gonna finished? this is the 6th cup now! does you stomach can fit for al of them? you might need toilet soon! Myungsoo just ignored him and continued to drink. it was because of Sis-in-law right? myungsoo then stop drinking after hearing that was about jiyeon.

Myungsoo: ugh..huhm... he cleared his throat and continued to drink while his face looking around to hided his embarassing face.

Sungjong: you... love her right? Myungsoo instantly choked and splited out all of the juicy in his mouth on the table while stared at sungjong.

Myungsoo: this kid! stop talking nonsense, how could I love her since you already know my heart. he stared at sunjong while said with his cold voice

Sungjong: I don't know your heart! you have to know your self that the person in your heart is Krystal ssi or Sis-in-law hyung!

Myungsoo: why does you always bring that nerd here! I have no interesting in her and we are nothing! Actually I got angry because with her i'm not important to her and she also cheated on me when she already married. talk to here, myungsoo got more angry and drink the juicy on his han non stop.

Sungjong: If sis-in-low nothing to you but why do you have to care about how she think on you! myungsoo got speechless while looked at sungjong surprisingly. Hyung! don't confused your love! I know you have a crushed on Krystal but that was just her beauty blinded your eyes from the beggining and it will changed since that wasn't a real love or called love. love is someone you cared the most, you think of the most and your heart beat faster whenyou with her. think it carefully and i'm sure you'll find an answer soon hyung! he smile at myungsoo but myungsoo just give back to him a glared and stood up walking away.

Sungjong: where are you going? he got shocked with myungsoo's action

Myungsoo: home! i'm tired of hearing your nonsense words. the said and walking away.


AT THE CARPARK

*don't confused your love! I know you have a crushed on Krystal but that was just her beauty blinded your eyes from the beggining and it will changed since that wasn't a real love or called love. love is someone you cared the most, you think of the most and your heart beat faster whenyou with her* Sungjong words was kept repeated on myungsoo's head while he sat in the car and think it clearly.

Love? care the most? think the most? heart beat? myungsoo said and also asking himself as he also couldn't find the answer.

He closed his eyes and think on his mind who will comes up on his mind. 1s...2s...3s... he widen his eyes in shocked after finshing thinking of his ideal girl.

Bwohya! that might be wrong! how could that nerd face always flashed on my mind? how strange... he shooked his head in disappointment.

Sungjong never loved someone and how could he know about love! that's right! (he smile) which means the person I saw in mind doesn't count. he sighed in relief and started engined and drove off.


AT Myungsoo's house

Everyone as busy with chit-chating while Jiyeon let out a sighed as lonely walking to the garden with colourful around the swing and trees. stayed there just a moment but she could feels the smells of flowers goes through her nose that make her layed her head beside the roped while having her eyes shut and got the nature smells around her even she doesn't recognised someone was watching her from a closed distance.

Myungsoo's POV

I watched her in front of the garden's gate while hand reached my pocket and looked at her who was sat on the swing with a white dress and naivy hairs flows over her shoulder that make she looks pretty whenever she smile or carried a sad face. "She looks so beautiful" I don't know why those words come out from my mind and I quickly shook my head to wake myself up from a dream. 

But why my eyes can't rid out of her and my mind right now was all of her! she looks really beautiful with that dress as same as an engel got lost from the heaven. I never know when did I smile like an idiot in front of her, I then patted my head and hit my face to let myself know that was a mistake and that wasn't true. 

What's wrong Myungsoo! how cuold you always think of her... I might got crazy now....