My turn

Never Thought You Were Mine

Writter's POV 

The T-ara and Infinite members was in the dance room to practices their dance steps within 2 days before the audition start and they tried as best as they can do because they all want to be the winner whenever they met each other members at the canteen they didn't spokes a words but to stared at each others as want to eat each other alive. They've tried to created the dance stepped and fixed the mistaken in the dance movement and all working hard and finally that day was come... 

Infinite members sat at the back stages waiting for thier turns to goes on and 2 more groups to thier performance. 

Dongwoo: they're coming! looked at T-ara members who just walked in 

Sunggyu: wow! they are so hot! his eyes was on Hyomin and Eunjung 

Woohyun: no matter how hot and y they are but remember they'll not gonna changed as how thier personaliities. its useless if just only from the outfit. stared at Hyomin 

IU: omo! Infinite was there! looked at Jiyeon and others with confused face 

Hyomin: just ignored them and goes to our sit. 

Soyeon: isn't they looks hotter and handsome than before with the hip hop clothes? sat on the chair and give Infinite members a puppy face. 

Hyomin: judging from the outside doesn't works with the judges, only y and hot from the inside that will melted their heart away! waving her body as showing her y part. 

Eunjung: yah! pull back your tails!  it won't works at all! they are judges not the philogynist ok! Hyomin rubbed her arms by the hits of Eunjung 

They all silents in a moment when Krystal make herself entrance with a y body especially her long legs that built her up more beautiful with high heels and she was the iest there. 

Myungsoo: she've come! her perfume smell so nice like i'm in the heaven and jumping around with happiness. he moves his lips a bit when she passes him. 

Jiyeon looked at Krystal from head to toe and turn her face aside while IU suddenly patted her arm 

Jiyeon: wae IU? 

IU: is she your sister? looked at Krystal who was busy with her make up by the fashionist. 

Jiyeon: ani! I never had a sister! IU bitting her lower lip in anger and crossed her arms 

IU: so who am I? Who was T-ara? she emphasized her word while points her fingures on jiyeon's forehead 

Jiyeon: yah! (shouted) you wanna die? you! is my Eunnie and T-ara are my warmth house to where I can stayed with! pointed her fingure back on IU's forehead with a smile 

IU: oh! I love you Yeonnie ah! hugged Jiyeon neck that make her yeonnie couldn't breath.. Yah! I can't breath! Jiyeon patted on IU's hands to let her know that she nearly killed her yeonnie. opps! bianeh yeonnie because I was so happy! smile with a cute face and pull Jiyeon into a warmth hug. 

No.22 Infinite! no.22 Infinite pls make your way to the stages! the announcer calling their number and their group name loud by the louder. 

Sungjong: yah! that's our turn! 

Sunggyu: kaja! they all stood up and head the stage. Before they makes their way to the stage they looked at their enemies with a full of challenging.

Myungsoo: I'll show you how good we are! stared at Jiyeon and walk away. 

Hoya looks at Jiyeon with a smile and follow s

Woohyun thumbs down at his neck while staring at Hyomin but then he got shock when she returned him an air kiss! (*mwuah*) he widen his eyes and cannot rejected because of her y lips. 

Hoya: Woohyun ah! why don't you go? look back at Woohyun who was standing still like a tree. 

Woohyun: oh! he woke up by Hoya and make his way to catch up s. 

Sunggyu introducing his group and members name as a leader and they all back to thier positions after saying each others name. The music slowly on and they started their performance (Fall'in and Freeze). the judges was enjoy their performance as same as the other students sitting at an audience seat screaming "Infinite" loud even louder to give thier favourite boy group an encouragement.

Soyeon: isn't jokes at all! their skills might same as us! we must trying our best this time! looking at Infinite performance

Boram: Oh! she widened her eyes and stood up from her chair pointed on the T.V where Infinite was performing 

Jiyeon: I think that's the chance for us to beat them! look at her unnies then face on the T.V with a smirk. 

Hyomin: that was you should end Nam Woohyun! you'll pay back as you called be bithces, I'll show you how a es are! a smirked on her face built up a y hyomin turns into screw. 

guess what? Woohyun was thinking of Hyomin kiss and cannot concentrated on his dance and he was a bit slower his steps with the others as he was stand at the centre but finally he catched up with them and they all goes smoothier and perfect for the rest of the dance. he feel sorry to make his group decreased their scores as he got mistaken when he was at the centre of the group and the dance ends by the cheers and applaused loudly of the students. 

The scores has been already decided by the judges and they all nervous while waiting for calling out thier score. 

Infinite!... 93/100... the judges said with an excitement since start from the beginning their scores was the highest among the others. they hi-5 one anothers and bowed in reaspect and head off the stage. 

after head off the stage and makes thier way back inside and they met T-ara members on the way. Hyomin walks foward towards woohyun and face to him while crossing her arms. 

Hyomin: 93 was a good scores but I'll show you how high we should get! proudly her voice 

Woohyun: we'll see! he smirked 

one goes in and one goes out as T-ara was the next group after Infinite performance. Same as Sunggyu, leader Soyeon spoked out and introducing the group name along with the members name to the judges and start performing thier songs "Wait a minute and Till the world ends". 

The students wasn't interesting on their performance at 1st but when they saw Jiyeon and Eunjung y moves their face changes and all focuses on the two with an O face as shock. 

Dongwoo: wow! I never thought they can do that well! his eyes never let off the screen 

Myungsoo: how good they can be! just from the normal dance school and dare to compared with us? I sure that their scores just up to 70/100! his hands on his pocket while saying but still focusing on T-ara performance. 

Those students started screaming and singing along when the group changed the song into Till the world ends and shook thier heads hardly along with the rhythm. their y dance and y moves that melted many guys and even the judges eyes opened wided by hyomin's milky body with the y long legs eventhough she wore long. they'll nose bleeded if they saw she wore short showing her smoothie legs. 

The songs ends perfectly by the cheers of those students who just only know Infinite and Fx members who was performing from the begginning as guest since they was an angel of the school who got the 3rd place at asian dance competitions last week. 

Sunggyu: our skills wasn't above them! they matched each others so well and haven't got much mistaken. 

Myungsoo: stopped pull ours down and pushing them up sunggyu! looked at Sunggyu who was busy judjing T-ara's performance. 

T-ara... your scores is...

sorry! I gotta big headaches today! I can't write it anymore and I need to rest! 

I'll uploaded tomorrow! thanks for waiting...