The Plan

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona walk slowly to the nearest bustop. This is the the day four where she travel by bus from home to school and vice versa. Her father is so busy with his new project with his old friend. While Yubin, she wouldn’t even want to lift her with her expensive car. Somehow Yoona feel at ease to walk by herself. She loves to be independent. Yoona take out a book from her bag and she sit at the bench. She loves to kill her with reading while waiting for bus.

“Yoona-shii?” A voice come right from her left. Yoona turn to her left side and she can see Suzy is standing alone. She quickly stand up and bow to the girl.

“a..an..ann annyonghasaeyo...”Yoona swallow her saliva. What mades the member of flower five come and talk to her all of a sudden. She feels very uneasy but after she saw a worried facial expression from Suzy, Yoona is sure, she means no harm.

“what happen? do you need something?” Yoona ask.

Then suzy move forward and hugs Yoona while crying. She was startled and shocked from what had happened.

“why are you like this?is something happen?” Yoona ask full of concern and sympathy. Maybe she really is in trouble.

“I am sorry...” Suzy begins to sniff between her breath. “I know I always act mean to you, but I don’t know who else I can tell this..I only trust you!”

“me?” yoona point the fingers at herself.

Suzy smile at her. “yes..can we be friends Yoona-sii?” Suzy reach out for Yoona’s hand while She still is in puzzled.

“err...o..ok..” Yoona give a short answer after contemplating for a moment.

“alright..hmm..actually, I kind of embarrassed to tell you this..but, you know, I just fail on my last test and my parents give me warning that if I don’t make it this upcoming test..they would kick me out of my house..” Suzy start to cry again.

‘Kick out from her house?’ Yoona face expression start to change.

*flashback*

“auntie..I want to stay here with you..” Yoona cry at the corner of the house when Misun start to pack all of her clothes into the small bag.

“I told you, you can’t live here anymore...can’t you understand me..” Misun zipped the bag and bring it to the 9 years old girl and take her arm and walk to the door.

“why autie?I don’t have anyone except you..omma and appa is gone and halmooni too..I want to stay here with you..”Yoona try to hold onto the door. She doesn’t want to move.

“this bratty girl..why are you so stubborn..you are just like your mother..” Misun push Yoona out of the house and the little girl fall down on the ground.crying.

“Auntie..” yoona is still crying out loud.

“shut up..” Misun yelled at her. Then a man come and take yoona on her arms.

“what I am supposed to do with her?” the man ask Misun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter