Rejected

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rejected

Yoona slowly take one step forward and look at the orphanage. The yard looks empty. There is no sign of any child that can help her. She wonder, where is that little girl Kim Yoonhee. How she wish that Yoonhee would come and greet her once again.

“yes miss..can I help you..” a voice come right to her ears and makes her startled.

“oh..I am sorry miss if I surprised you..” the woman apologized.

She look at Yoona that try to hide her face with her long hair. She is wearing her shade eventhough it is not a sunny day. It is still february and the wheather is quite cold for that day.

“its okay..” Yoona reply politely.

“are you looking for someone?” she ask again.

“no..I am okay..” she smile and bow her head before she leave the scene. The woman stare at Yoona with confused look in her face. She sure is weird lady.

Yoona exhale slowly. She almost got caught by his appa’s worker. Yoona is still in her car near the orphanage. How she wish that any of her family members would turn out at the orphanage. It would be more than enough for her to look at them from a far.

“You didn’nt want to meet your family Yoong?” Yuri ask one day. Yoona look at her. The smile on her thin lips start to dissapeared with the question.

“don’t you know that Mr. Im is sick..his heart attack has gone worse after you left..because of the , he was paralysed for almost two years..” Yuri look at Yoona.

Yoona quietly sat on the nearest couch. She know about that. Junhyung has inform her that her father is sick but she couldn’t bring herself to visit him or appear right in front of their face. The incident that happen five years ago has brought disgrace to her entire family. They ditched her out of their life. Yoona doesn’t want to admit that they still can accept her family as part of family when they themselves clearly told her to leave. That is why she secretly went to the orphanage. She still have the sense to pay them back what they deserve. Im’s family take care of her. Bring her to their family. Give her love and hope. She is indebted because of that.

“I know what you feel inside your heart Yoong but don’t you know that your mom missed you so much and so your appa..they have regretted for not believing in you..they know the real story before you leave to Paris..it just they didn’t have chance to make it up for you..” Yuri patted on her knee.

Yoona smile at Yuri. She know about that but her hurtful and wounded heart cannot be heal with just a simple apology and the story about how they need her. Yoona know that it is not her parents fault when they behave that way bit she can’t lie to herself and accept them back after what had happened.

Yes, they can say she is cruel but have they ever though about what she has to go through the past five year before she managed to found herself back.

A knock on her window bring Yoona back to her sense. She look at the window. The little girl Yoonhee is smiling at her.

“unnie..” she called for Yoona. Yoona open her door.

“Its you right unnie..I know its you..I recognize your car..” Yoonhee grin. Yoona smile at her and patted on her head.

“what are you doing outside? It is cold today..you should get inside..” Yoona told her.

“I saw your car that is why I come to you..” Yoonhee smile. Yoona take an envelop from her purse and give it to the little girl.

“money again?” she ask and Yoona eyebrow pulled up together.

“how did you know?” she ask her.

“I heard that Miss Hyesung talk to Mrs Im about the money..they ask me but I said I didn’t know..” Yoonhee explain to her and Yoona nod her head in satisfaction.

“good..this time you should do the same Yoonhee yah but please make sure, not to mention my name again..ok..” she look at her and Yoonhee nod her head. She understand Yoona’s request very well.

“ok.. I have to go now Yoonhee..please take care..” Yoona get inside her car while Yoonhee run to get into the orphanage. Yoona quickly leave the scene before someone come again.

***

“you are not angry with me now oppa?” Yoona ask. She sit next to Hyungsik near his couch. Her fiancee is busy reading his script. He got new offer to star in new drama and Hyungsik is still in the middle of deciding. He look at Yoona.

“I supposed you are the one that still angry at me..” Hyungsik smile at Yoona. it is more than enough for him since Yoona show some effort to persuade and entertain him back. Its very rare for Yoona to come and visit him at his apartment.

“I am not angry at you it just..I am quite...”

“mad?” Hyungsik continue her words with a laugh and Yoona also laugh at him.

“so you come here today just to ask me that?” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter