The Prom Part 2

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE PROM PART 2

Yoona slowly turn to face the person. It is Donghae. Oh god! She try to avoid being together with him and now here he is in front of her, asking for a dance with her from Nickhun. Can’t he just ask for my permision from me first. Yoona can start to feel irritated but she can only smile at Nickhun as he let her go to Donghae’s arm.

Donghae smile as he put Yoona’s hand on his chest and he put his hand on her waist and they move slowly along with the music.

“you looks so beautiful tonight Yoong..” he smile while looking into her eyes. Yoona look at his shoulder. Avoid from looking into his eyes.

“I heard that you and Seunghyun start being together..are you happy now?” Donghae try to lure her into conversation once again but Yoona just remain quiet.

“if he loves you and care about your feeling, he wouldn’t dance with someone else and let you be in other people arms for a dance Im Yoona..”he try to provoked her again.

“what is your problem Donghae-shii..you already have Hara and why are you telling me all this? “ Yoona ask him gritting her teeth.

“because I love you..why can’t you see that Yoona, why can’t you be with me and accept me..why?” he asked her. Frustrated.

“Because you already have Hara and I don’t love you..” yoona answer to him straightforward.

“beside I already have Seunghyun oppa by my side..so please..” Yoona pulled her hand away and try to get away from him but Donghae hold onto her and he pulled her closer onto his chest.

“Donghae-shii..what are you doing..just let me go..I said let me go..” Yoona try to control her voice and he pushed Donghae from her. Oh god! Someone please come and save me from this devil. I hate him.

“are you okay dear?” Yoona finaly can hear the voice of the man that she is waiting for.

Seunghyun calmly walks torward Donghae as he pulled his hand away from her body and bring her to his side. Donghae sigh before he leave them. He was hurt when he saw that Yoona is holding onto Seunghyun arms without even looking at him.

After Donghae left, Seunghyun went to face Yoona. His girlfriend is now quiet and she look onto her shoes. Seunghyun smile before slowly he pulled Yoona into his embrace.

“you are not angry oppa?” Yoona ask him after that.

“yes I am angry..and I am jealous because of them, how could them touch you like that..you are mine..” Seunghyun whisper to her and it makes Yoona’s goosebump hearing him say that.

“but I am not angry at you..don’t you know that you are so beatiful tonight and that is why there are already three people try to scouted on you in front of me..” He slowly moves with the rhtym as his hand encircle around Yoona waist to bring her closer to his body.

“what do you mean three people..” yoona ask him.

“yes, your partner Kang Seungri, Nickhun then that  Lee Donghae..” Seunghyun smirked while looking at Donghae. Yoona was quiet. She doesn’t know how to reply to him but she is happy, Seunghyun is jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter