Mistake

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MISTAKE

The situation in the dressing room is chaotic as everybody keep rushing to do their work. They know that Yoona is a punctual person and when she arrive, she expect everything to be ready. Hyungsik has remind them to do so since Yoona is very busy and tend to be very picky at hard to deal at the same time since this is not what she want.

Hyungsik know that she agree to do this because of him, because he ask her and not because she want to be with him. The man exhale slowly. Then a steady step from outside bring his attention to the door. Yoona walk into the room with the shades on her eyes. Hyungsik smile and he welcome her by lightly giving her a hug and pulled the chair for her to sit.

“I am sorry, I couldn’t pick you up because I just finished with my schedule..” Hyungsik apologize. Eventhough, he still have the feeling of jet-leg, he has no choice but to abide with his schedule since it is his career.

“its okay oppa..I still can make my way here..” Yoona smile at him. She know him very well. Hyungsik is always a man with his words but he couldn’t make it because he busy as well.

Yoona sit on the chair and the make up artist start to work on her face. Putting make up. Since it is a y concept. Yoona’s eye make up is quite heavy and Hyungsik almost didn’t recognize her. She look insanely fierce and hot with those make up.

“are you ready?” he ask Yoona soon after they finish with their work. Yoona look at him.

“hmm..anytime..if you are ready..” she smile sweetly and it cause his heart to skip a bit.

‘Im Yoona..you drove me crazy everyday..’ he smile meaningfully.

“ok..since you are ready, you can change into these clothes..” Hyungsik pulled the trolley hanging with clothes on it towards Yoona.

“oppa..why does it looks so red and almost all of it is red..” Yoona look at the clothes one by one.

“it is for valentine sweetheart..remember..” he look at her and the girl just nod her head.

“this...you choose this yourself?” the girl look at him  while holding a low cut and y red dress and Hyungsik nod his head with a smile.

“ok, since you chose this, I don’t mind to wear it even it is too revealing..” she rolled her eyes sweetly at Hyungsik and it makes the smile on the man’s face grew wider. Yoona left with one of the clothes and went to changing room to change her clothes.

Their sweet action on the set make the people around them jealous. They don’t even have any idea about their relationship but they can guess it is something special. They can see that from Hyungsik action and gesture and they do suit each other.

***

Click! Click!

“ok guys..good..one more time..yes”

the photographer is comfortable with their professional work. Eventhough Yoona never work with them before, they can see that she is quite professional and comfortable around Hyungsik.

Yoona put her hand around Hyungsik shoulder. The man sit on the couch and the girl sit on her knee next to him. Hyungsik hand s around her waist and bring her closer to him. He look up at her and she look down at him. It brings a feeling of romance and y for the pictorial.

Hyungsik heart beat faster since he can clearly saw Yoona face as they both staring at each other. She is wearing a white T-shirt that was ripped off around her waist and clearly show her flat tummy and her abs. She wear red legging to match with the T-shirt.

“ok..this is the last one..please change your clothes..” the photographer give command as both model make their way into the changing room once again.

This time, Yoona come out sweetly with the red long dress that expose her back and it perfectly show her slim and tall figure. They change the make up  into something normal and her hair was made into a bun. She look classy and gorgeous.

The people around there can’t stop but to stare at the beautiful girl the moment she come out. Hyungsik smile. He always know that his choice for clothes is always the best and it would suit Yoona very well. He himself wearing a suit with a red bow tie as he walk to Yoona.

“you look stunning in that dress..” he compliment her.

“really?” she ask back. Teasing him. Hyungsik smile.

“have I ever lied to you?” he ask her back.

“hmm..I don’t know..” she reply. Hyunsik bring his face closer to her ears and whispering.

“I never lie to you my dear, your name has been carved on my heart since five years ago and what comes out from my mouth came from my heart..” he smile when Yoona’s face start to change.

He know that she is shocked after hearing him. He never display or confess his love out loud. The people around them start to whisper when they see his romantic gesture at her off camera.

“you are ready Yoona-shii?” the photographer ask them once the staff has complete with their props for the last shooting.

“yes..” Yoona answer to him and leave Hyungsik there. The man smile when he saw Yoona’s shocked expression.

‘This is the new beginning Im Yoona..I’ll explore your heart and make sure that only me would be in there..’ Hyungsik walk to join her on the set.

***

Yoona finally back to her villa after they ended their photo shoot earlier. It is almost midnight since Hyungsik bring her roaming around Seoul before he sent her back.

Yoona walk to her kitchen. There is nothing to eat since she just arrive by today. She didn’t hire a maid because she want to have privacy. Yoona sigh.

“I guess, midnight groceries shopping would be fun too..” she mumbled slowly before walk to her room to change into something normal and comfortable.

Yoona pushed the trolley slowly as she walk and start with her groceries shopping. She wear a loose pant with sweat shirt, a cap that cover by hoodie and a sunglasses around her eyes. She can senses that everyone is staring at her. they should be asking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter