Will You Marry Me?

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Will You Marry Me?

Yoona smile at Sooyoung. She is happily eating her food and her condition seems much better than before.

“don’t worry about what my representative said yesterday, I have discussed with him and I won’t take action because of this..” Sooyoung told Yoona when she and seunghyun visiting her the next morning.

“how about Siwon oppa..will he be alright too..he isn’t mad at me?” Yoona ask her unnie and Sooyoung grinned.

“he is mad at me because I ate the food without even asking anything..you know me right Yoong..I can’t stand looking at the food without eating them..” Sooyoung laugh hard and make Seunghyun and Yoona laugh too.

“both of you are the same..” Seunghyun commneted and make Sooyoung smile.

“that what make us different in term of our relationship Choi Seunghyun-shii..right Yoona?” Sooyoung added and Yoona laugh with her while Seunghyun shake his head at the friends joke.

Suddenly their sweet laugh was disturbed by Yoona’s phone. Yoona take out her phone and smile while looking at the screen.

“who?” Sooyoung ask. Seunghyun also look at her. She looks happy all of sudden.

“I am going to answer this call..” Yoona excuse herself and leave Sooyoung’s room. Seunghyun eyes never leave Yoona until she close the door behind her before he back to look at Sooyoung who happens to show him her double jerk eyebrow. She is asking him something with her gesture and Seunghyun smile at her awkwardly. He got caught while looking at Yoona.

“oppa..oh god, I’ve try to contact you for almost two weeks now..Where have you been?..you make me worried.. are you alright? What happen to you? I called your manager but he didnt answer my call..I call your phone..leave you so many message..” Yoona answer the call and without even giving Hyungsik the chance to ask how is she doing. She shoot him with her question non-stop.

“Yoong..Yoong..I am alright..relax..” Hyungsik calm her down. Yoona breath in and out slowly. He can hear that from the phone.

“I thought you won’t mind If I went missing..” Hyungsik told her.

“what are you talking about oppa..of course you will make me worry..what the hell are you thinking of doing that? You want to punish me because of what I have done? okay, you can do it but please don’t do this again..I was worried like hell..wondering where is you and what are you doing..” she nagged at him. Unconciously. Hyungsik was put into silent. He missed her voice so much and he loves to hear her nag at him.

“oppa..can you hear me?” Yoona ask him.

“Yes..yes..I miss you so much Yoong..” he confess.

“me too..” Yoona respond to him.

“I am on my way to your villa now..”

“what? Oppa..I am not at my house right now..”

“where are you?” he ask.

“I am at hospital..”

“HOSPITAL?”

***

“I am sorry for not bringing you anything Sunbaenim..I came in hurry..” Hyungsik bow at Seunghyun when he get into the room. He can see her boyfriend Choi Siwon by her side and there is Choi Seunghyun too. His rival. He has annouce his rivalry with him since that incident and he know that Seunghyun has something for his fiancee.

“it’s okay..where are you two going after this?” Sooyoung ask. She try to break the silence when Seunghyun eyes is like piercing into Hyungsik when he come into her room with Yoona. What a love triangle they have for each other. It’s gonna be so complicated with this way.

“where are going to have lunch together..right Yoong..” Hyungsik smile at Yoona and she smile back at him.

“oh I see, by the way, I saw your acting in your drama..it was good..I love seeing you and Park Heejin together..both of you have a very good chemistry you know..” Sooyoung say it without even realize Hyungsik silently gasped.

 He try to make Yoona forgot about the incident of Heejin answering her call  before he can find a good excuse to cover the story but now Sooyoung suddenly mention her name. Hyungsik seems plastered at that. Sooyoung, Siwon and Seunghyun is aware of his condition but not Yoona.

“thank you for your compliment Sunbaenim..I am going to go now..nice to meet both of you..” he bow to them and leave with Yoona after she bid her farewell to Sooyoung and Siwon. Yoona practically ignore Seunghyun in the room.

“are you okay Seunghyun-shii?” Sooyoung ask after Yoona and Hyungsik left.

“I am okay..I should make my move now since I have to work..get well soon Sooyoung-shii and nice to meet you Siwon-shii..” Seunghyun smile at the couple and leave the room. He want to follow Yoona and Hyungsik and see where are they going but they were faster and their car was gone the moment he was out to the parking lot.

***

Yoona just sit on her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter