Epilogue

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't mark my story with the complete tag and so it's not complete yet eventhough it already come to the final chapter. Here is my gift for you. The epilogue to end the 'Sunflower'..

Thank you for all the support and the comment. It really helps in building my confidence and my strength to write more. I do hope and that all of you can give me the same support or maybe more for my other story..

P/S: I've been busy with my final projects and test at the moment so haven't haven't got time to write other story yet..

********************************************************************************************************

Epilogue

“Omma...” The little four years girl is looking around the kitchen and she found out that her mother is cooking. Hana walk to Yoona who is happen very busy cooking and not aware that her daughter has come to the kitchen. “Omma...”she call for Yoona and hold onto the apron that she wear.

Yoona look down at her daughter.“Yes sweetheart, what do you want?” she spoke as she caress the little girl hair who is still holding the side of her clothes. Hana just look up at her mother without saying anything and Yoona back to concentrate on her cooking.

Hana continue to Tugged on her clothes, demanding of her attention. “What is it Hana? Omma is cooking...” Yoona stirred the soup on the stove and as her daughter keep doing that. She sigh before put down the ladle on her hand and turn off the stove. Yoona bend down and pick her up into her arm. She kiss Hana chubby cheek and look into her eyes.

“What is it? Omma is cooking for your aunties and your friends..they are coming to visit us today..” she told Hana while playing with her brown hair.

         “There you are my baby..” Seunghyun suddenly pop-up into the kitchen with Joon on his back. The little boy is laughing, enjoying the piggy-back ride from his father.

         Yoona smile while looking at them. Seunghyun approach his wife and daughter and he lean down. Want to give a sweet kiss on Hana’s cheek but she hide her face on Yoona’s chest. Both the parents look at Hana.

         “Hana-yah..you don’t like receiving kiss from appa?” Yoona ask her daughter and she nod and make both Seunghyun and Yoona eyes wide open. “Why?” she questioned their daughter.

There must be a reason for her sudden change since Seunghyun is Hana’s favourite person in the house. She is way more close to her father than her mother. Maybe because Yoona is too strict and Seunghyun is more on the gentle side. He would spoil his children like there is no tomorrow.

         “Appa play with Joonie oppa not Hana...” Hana muffling her words on her mother’s chest.

Yoona and Seunghyun look at each other before they smile. She is jealous of her twin brother. Of course, when Seunghyun come back home. She is still sleeping and when Seunghyun and Joon is very busy playing at the garden and completely forgot about Hana who is still sleeping, she is sulking. She woke up thinking of Seunghyun do not want to play with her anymore.

Meanwhile Joon is very fond of Yoona instead of Seunghyun.  He has the same personalities as Yoona and he would always be around his mother but since today, Seunghyun has just got back from his two day trip to Jeju Island. Joon spend more time with his father since his mom don’t know how to play soccer and moreover she is busy cooking in the kitchen.

         “Okay..Joon..you should get down and help omma with cooking while Hana and appa can go and play at the garden..okay..” Yoona finally come to a solution to entertain her sulking daughter. Joon already get off from his father’s back and sit on the chair.

         “Come here baby!” Seunghyun want to take Hana from Yoona arms but she still hold onto her mother tightly. “Why?” he ask again.

         “Hana want to help omma cooking too because Eunmi Noona said a good girl must help her mother...” a wise word comes from Hana little lips and makes both Seunghyun and Yoona smile. Despite of her jealousy nature, she is still their smart kids after all. Hana completely has Seunghyun personality, easy to get jealous but very considerate and smart at one point.

         “No, oppa want to help omma..Hana go and play with appa..” Joon refuse her request and with her brother’s words. Hana start to cry.

         “Okay..okay since everyone wanna help omma..how about appa also do the same..today, we cook together with omma..okay?” Yoona come to a conclusion and Seunghyun pouted and shake his head at Yoona but she ignore her husband refusal.

        Yoona bring her children one by one to wash their hand at the sink and let them seated on the chair. She take out floor, egg and other fews ingredients for cookies and put it in front of them. Both Hana and Joon is waiting for her mother with much anticipation. Except Seunghyun who is still hanging around there.

        “Honey...” Seunghyun look at Yoona when she make a signal for him to sit with their kids. He refuse to do so but as Yoona glare at him, he has no choice but to do that. Yoona then began the preparation and give few instruction for the three person in front of her with smile on her lips. Seunghyun is amaze at how the cookies is being made like his children eventhough earlier he is the one that keep refusing to cook with them.

         After a while, Yoona leave the table and back to cook since she hasn’t finished prepared the meal for their guest. The gathering among her friends would be held once in four weeks and this time. It is their turn and Yoona is very happy to meet her friends since the last time they have get together. She and her family is at Switzerland for their family vacation the last time when the venue is at Jessica’s house.

         Seunghyun look at Yoona who is very busy doing her works. He slowly tip-toed leaving the twins at the table and walk to their mother. Yoona smile when she feel his hand circling around her waist. He always do that and at time she would be shocked but not today, she has prepared since she know he will do that again. The sneaky and naughty Seunghyun even at the age of 35.

         “How come you are not shocked today?” he ask and letting out small chuckled as he nuzzle his nose at her bare shoulder. Inhaling the sweet fragrance of his wife. Yoona not answering him and leave the question hanging.

         “I miss you..” he start to kiss her neck and Yoona chuckled at him because it is ticklish.

         “Oppa..I’m cooking right now..” She remind Seunghyun while her hand is busy dicing the carrot. Seunghyun grin naughtily as he continue to kiss her neck and her collarbone.

         “Your children is watching..” She remind him and Seunghyun turn to face the twins on the table. Hana and Joon is concentrating on their work. Decorating their own cookies.

         “No they are not..” he answer to her and make Yoona eyes grew bigger. She shoved him around his stomach using her elbow and make Seunghyun grunt before he laugh but then he spin Yoona waist to face him and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

         “Appa..” Joon voice can be heard from the table and Seunghyun quickly parted his body from his wife’s. He look at Joon.

         “Why are you always disturbing omma? She is cooking...” the four years old boy utter his speech with his serious face. Yoona try to hide her smile before she back to cook leaving Seunghyun there on how he would answer to his son question.

         Seunghyun grinned at Joon and walk to the table. “Okay..let’s bake the cookies..wahhh..Hana’s cookies is very beautiful and Joon’s too...” he change to topic while Joon just staring at his father. He is not satisfied because Seunghyun didn’t answer to his question.

***

At 8pm, the Choi’s residence that belong to Seunghyun and his family is full with their friends. Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter