Caught

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CAUGHT

Yuri sit on the couch and then she stand up before she paced to the left and right while looking at her handphone. Jiyong who is reading the newspaper in front of the television stare at her sister and he smile while shaking his head. Then she sit beside him on the couch.

“oppa...” Yuri touch Jiyong arm.

“hmm???” the man just answer without looking at her.

“oppa!!!!” Yuri start to whined. She slapped Jiyong arms.

“what??” Jiyong put down his paper and look at his sister.

“lets go look for Yoona..huh??..” yuri look at her brother and make a puppy face. Jiyong sigh.

“no...”

“ahh..wae???” Yuri pouted. Yoona is her bestfriend and knowing that she is missing. It makes her worried so much.

“its late and besides there are already other people who is looking for her..you just stay here and wait..ok..” Jiyong say that in a serious tone.

“oppa you are very hateful!!!.very selfish Kwon Jiyong!..I hate you!!!!...” Yuri start to yell the words and run upstairs leaving her brother dumbfounded. Jiyong mouth hang open in disbelief after hearing the words that came out from Yuri’s mouth. What is that? My sister say that she hates me?

“waaa...look what happen here!..the loving pairs of siblings is in argument again...” there are a voice come from his behind. Daesung and seungri walk to him with their smile.

Seungri and Daesung is Jiyong cousin on her mother side. They would always come here to visit and play with Yuri. Seungri is the same age as Yuri and went to the same school as her but they are from different class.

While Daesung is Seungri brother who is just one year older. Currently he is studying at one of the university in Seoul taking the music as his career. He loves to sing  and the way he sings always make other people smile and entertained plus, he is very funny. He would make a well rounded entertainer for sure.

Seungri sit on the couch opposite of the Jiyong and take a remote controller of the television and start to push the button for the random channel. Daesung sit next to Jiyong.

“what happen with Yuri hyung? Is she sulking again? What is the issue this time?” Daesung ask Jiyong.

“Yoona..” Jiyong answer it short and simple.

“Yoona??” Daesung ask back and Jiyong just nod his head. Who is Yoona?.I think that I have heard the name before but where and when. Daesung still contemplating.

“hyung..who is Yoona? is he Yuri boyfriend? But why the name is sound so much like a girl...” Daesung ask again.

“aigoo this man...Yoona is a girl not a boy...” Jiyong shake his head in disbelief while chuckling.

“Yoona? Yuri’s bestfriend? What is about her?” Seungri suddenly ask them.

“You know Yoona too?” Daesung ask his brother.

“of course I know her..she is yuri besfriend..I am a ‘romeo’ at school hyung..I should know each and every beautiful girl in the school..by the way I know Yoona not because she is beautiful because she is a nerd..errr..but she can still be considered as beautiful but not as beautiful as the...ouchhh...ahh Jiyong Hyung!!!!” Seungri rub his head who is just being slap by Jiyong. Daesung just smile.

“aigoo..you talk about girl like you know each and every of them clearly..you are still a high schooler..stop thinking about girl so much..and don’t talk about Yoona..if yuri hear this...She will kill you for sure..” Jiyong warn him while looking upstairs. Yuri is still sulking with him.

***

“oppa..have you hear any news about Yoona?” Yuri ask Youngbae. They are talking at the phone.

“No yuriyah..Seunghyun didn’t call me yet...but I am sure he is still looking for her..don’t worry, everything would be alright..ok sweetheart..” Youngbae say that in sweet tone and make Yuri blushing at the moment.

“oppa..why are you calling me sweetheart..I am not your sweetheart..”she pouted but then she smile. Feeling silly to be in love.

“aren’t you? I thought you are my sweetheart..” Youngbae laugh at Yuri words. They love to talk sweet with each other.

“then if I am your sweetheart..you should be my ‘cupcake’..” Yuri giggled at the idea and so Youngbae. At least, he can make Yuri happy at the moment instead of being worried about Yoona. Of course, everyone is worried but he is sure that Seunghyun is doing his best to look for Yoona. He smile. The thought of Yoona and Seunghyun alone make him happy. He can only wish the best for the ‘cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter