Where is She?

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHERE IS SHE?

Mrs Im is restless. She sit on the couch then went to the door again before back to the coach. Then she keep glancing at the big clock on the wall of the house continuosly. Its almost 8 pm and she can’t see any sight of Yoona in the house. She was never this late. Where did she go?

“Yubin are you sure, you don’t know where your sister is?” she ask Yubin who is sitting on the opposite couch polishing her nails. She is all dressed in a short skirt with a sleeveless top.

“why would I care..well she is big enough to take care of her own business..” Yubin answer recklessly.

“aigoo this girl..if your father knew about this..he would be worried for sure..lets go looking for her before your father came back home..” Mrs Im look at Yubin.

“sorry omma but I have date tonight with Seunghyun oppa..erm, I think she went out to meet her friends..don’t worry..’the apple of your eyes’ would be back soon omma..” Yubin smile at her mother but the old woman sigh in disbeliefs.

“Jagiya..” someone come from the door.

“ohh..yeobo..you have arrived..” Mrs. Im stand up when she saw her husband walk into the house with his briefcase.

“why did you left the door open?” Mr. Im ask his wife then he close the door.

“oh..errm...” Mrs Im lost for words. She just standing there.

“its okay..bring me a glass of water...I am thirsty..” the old man sit on the couch without sensing there is something wrong in the house.

“where are you going, doodling yourself so pretty like this?” Mr Im ask Yubin after his wife went to kitchen to pick him a glass of water.

“I have dinner date with Seunghyun oppa..” she told him.

“aren’t you supposed to study..remember this is the last chance that you have, I don’t want you to fail again..and please stop all of your activity at night..you think I don’t know what did you do outside..why can’t you be a little bit mature like your sister..” Mr Im sigh before he shook his head in dissapointment.

While Yubin rolled her eyes in annoyance. She would always be compared to that nerd Yoona. What happens to the people around her. They sure doesn’t have a good eyes on someone. Why would someone who is clumsy, nerdy and so out of class being compared to someone pretty and glamour like her. Its so unfair.

“..and speaking of your sister, I can’t see her..where is she?” Mr Im asked Yubin.

“ohh..you favourite daughter is...”

“she is in her room studying...” Mrs Im quickly interrupt Yubin’s word and she glare at her daughter, stopping her from continue with her words just know. Mrs Im give her husband the glass and she sit next to him.

“no appa..Yoona is...” Yubin trying to start again but she  was cut by her mother soon after that.

“she is already asleep because she told me that she is too tired..” Mrs Im look at Yubin with her glaring eyes and then before the conversation continue, the sound of door bell ended everything. Mrs Im run to the door quickly and Mr Im just saw his wife action with question in his head.

“oh..Seunghyun..please come in..” Mrs Im sigh in relief. At least it is not Yoona. Came home at this hour while Mr Im is still at the living room would be a disaster to Yoona.

“hello Mr and Mrs Im..” Seunghyun bow his head. He look at the man who is sitting on the couch. Yubin stand up and went to him and hug his left arms.

“oppa..you are here..” Yubin grin at him.

“oh Seunghyun please come in, I heard you are going to have dinner with Yubin..but I have an idea..how about you just have dinner here with us..its been so long since we eat together..is that okay?” Mr Im start to throw such an brilliant idea but Yubin is becoming uneasy with her fathers words.

“oh..I am okay with that..it is my pleasure..” Seunghyun accept the invitation without hesitate a bit while Yubin’s mouth is hang open in disbelief. She took her time to choose a perfect clothes for their dinner and do her make up and now they are going to have dinner in her own house.

“then lets go inside..you can talk to Yubin and Yoona while Mrs Im prepare the dinner and I ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter