Partner

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PARTNER

Yoona open her eyes, today is the last day for the test. She rub her sleepy eyes and look at the alarm clock on her study table. It’s still early. 6am.

She has to prepare the breakfast for Yubin because their parents is not at home. They have an important trip to somewhere. They didn’t tell her. Yoona do realize that omma is still angry at her even though she try to act cool. Yoona knows, she has met with Donghae and he told her mother that he loves her.

After the breakfast is ready on the table, Yoona take her bag on the table and left the house. Yubin is still in the bathroom. She can hear her loud music from her room. That is her morning routine before she go to school since their parents are not at home. Today she would go to school by bus and she already told Yuri not to take her at home.

***

Yuri is looking for Yoona in the library while dragging her cousin arm, Seungri with her.

“where are we going Yul?” Seungri ask her again and again but Yuri just ignore his question and look through the bookshelves

“don’t tell me that you want to look for your nerdy friend Im Yoona..I don’t want to go with her to the prom..come on Yul..” Seungri told her that and it makes Yuri’s step stop for a moment before she glare at her cousin with her fierce eyes.

“ok..ok.. she is not nerdy but come on..don’t force me to go with her..I am not going..I am going with Lizzy, she is cute, pretty and funny..”

“Kang Seungri..you want me to tell Imo(autie) about all of your activities at school..I can do that..I have many witnesses too..” Yuri threat him and Seungri is quiet.

“its not fair, you threaten me using ‘that’ to force me to  become your friends date..” He protested. Not satisfy with Yuri’s condition.

“I am not playing around with my words Kang Seungri.. I mean it..” Yuri say it again before she pulled his hand to one of the corner in the library.

“Yoona..Yoona..I have found your date..” she pushed Seungri until he stop in front of Yoona’s table.

“err...Hi! we meet again..” Seungri grin forcefully while taking glance at her cousin.

Yoona look at the boy in front of her and she look at Yuri.

“did you force him Yul?” Yoona ask and Seungri want to open his mouth saying ‘yes’ but he was cut by Yuri.

“of course she wants to go with you..I didn’t force him..isn’t it Kang Seungri??” Yuri ask while gritting her teeth at him.

“err...yes..yes...I am honoured to be your partner for the prom..” Seungri show a fake smile as Yuri put her arms around his shoulder and smile at Yoona too.

“see..I told you..he is the ‘best’ cousin that I ever had..” Yuri say those words while dusting something on Seungri’s shoulder and he just nod at her again.

“so..since everything is alright..its time for us to go and eat lunch..I will treat you today Seungri..what do you want to eat?” Yuri ask him.

“I am okay..I can go with my friends..”

“Kang Seungri.. I told you that I would treat you..just follow me okay..” Yuri squeezed his shoulder and Seungri smile while nod his head again.

“yes..I am going with you..are you coming too yoona-shii?” Seungri ask her. Half laughing. He was forced. It is not sincere at all. But Yoona didn’t notice that. She nod her head and stand up to follow them to cafateria.

 

***

 

Youngbae sit in front of Seunghyun. His friend is dozing off like he is not in the room. Youngbae can’t guess what is the problem that make him become like that. He notice that Seunghyun apperance is quite miserable these past few weeks. He always look tired and it seems that the piling of file on his desk is still untouchable. When he comes to his office earlier, Youngbae notice that his PA and the workers at the office keep talking about their boss condition.

“hello..where have you been? Venus? Mars?” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter