Wedding Plan

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WEDDING PLAN

Yoona walk alongside Yuri. They just finish with the final arrangement around the church. It is for Jessica and Jiyong wedding. The wedding will be held the day after tomorrow and Jessica has given the task to arrange everything in the church for Yuri and Yoona with the help of Youngbae.

“so everything has finished..can we go now? I am hungry..” Yuri pouted and hold onto her stomach. She blink her eyes at Yoona a few time and make her laugh.

“ok, lets go..where is Youngbae oppa?” Yoona look behind her. The man is still talking with one of the worker.

“oppa..” Yuri called for him and waved her hand as a gesture for him to come for them. Youngbae smile and he left the worker after patted on his shoulder and run slowly towards them.

“are you going now?” he ask both of the girl.

“I am hungry oppa..lets go eat..” Yuri look at her boyfriend.

“ok, lets go..” Youngbae walk together with them to his car that is being park near the church.

***

Yoona and Youngbae laugh at Yuri when she accidently spill her coke on her clothes.

“why are you guys laughing at me? Oppa..Yoong?” Yuri pouted even longer.

“aigoo..lets go to the ladies..I will keep you accompany..” Yoona hold onto Yuri’s arm and they walk to the nearest ladies.

“I can’t believe this, finally Jiyong oppa is getting married with Sica unnie..” Yuri look on the mirror. After she has finished clean the coke on her clothes, she take out a compact powder and touch up her face once again. Yoona look at her and shook her head.

“why?”

“you are pretty enough Yul..no need to put any more make up..”

“I have to Yoong, it is for my Youngbae oppa..I don’t want him to be embarrased with me if I look messy..” Yuri take out her lips gloss from her purse.

Yoona suddenly fall into silent after she heard her words. Am I messy? She never put on make up when she went out with Seunghyun. Not at all. Did I make him embarassed too? Yoona start to remember about Park Sohee, she wear make up, she wear pretty clothes unlike her. She is always pretty, is that the reason why Seunghyun oppa fall in love with her before? But oppa told me not to wear make up because he loves my natural look but I don’t want him to be embarrased because her girlfriend messy look. Yoona sigh slowly.

“Yoona yah..” Yuri wave her hand around her face a few time.

“yes???” she look at her.

“what are you thinking about, I am done..lets go..” Yuri pulled Yoona’s hand to leave the ladies when suddenly they were knock out by someone at the entrance.

“watch where you walk...” the woman with red clothes look at both of the girl. Yoona look at her face.

Park Sohee! Yes it is her.

The woman walk one step forward and look at Yoona in her face, Yuri look at Park Sohee with question in her mind.

“you are Seunghyun friend right..from the club..” Sohee smirk at her. Yoona nod slowly.

“Im Yoona imnida..” she bow to her. Park Sohee look at Yoona starting from her toe to her hair.

“nothing special about you..I am sure he didn’t look carefully when he choose you..” she laugh at her.

Yuri bit her lips. She want to say something but Yoona hold her hand and shook her head at Yuri. Sohee smile mckingly before she flip her hair and walk to the ladies.

“Yoong..who is she?” Yuri look at Yoona.

“Seunghyun oppa chingu..” Yoona walk to leave the ladies and Yuri ran after her.

“his girlfriend?” she ask again. Yoona smile looking at her worried expression.

“no..she is his friend..his old friend..” if she told her that Park Sohee is Seunghyun ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter