Help

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Help

Yoona exit the bathroom. She wear the bathrobe and sit on her make up table chair. She cupped her face with both of her hand. Last night she didn’t sleep much because she keep thinking about Seunghyun. She try to avoid from thinking about him but her mind can’t bring her to do so. Because lack of sleep, she got headache right at the moment. Yoona pulled the drawer near the table and take out a box of pill. Luckily she is a pharmacist with every single medicine in her house.

The ringing phone came across the quiet room and bring her attention to her own bed. She walk to the bed to answer the call.

“yes Junghyung ah..”

“Yoona..you sound weird..are you okay?are you sick?” he ask worried. Yoona laugh at his question.

“no, I am okay..just a bit headache..don’t worry, I’ve taken medicine..” she assure him.

“of course I am worried about you missy..you are living alone, what if something happen to you..” Junghyung start to nag again.

“okay..okay, I got that..don’t worry Junghyung-shii..I am alright..” Yoona rolled her eyes. Junghyung exhale from the other side of the phone.

“so what about our ‘date’ today..is it still on?” he ask soon after.

“yeah..I’ll pick you up at your home..”

“okay...I’ll wait for you..”

After they end the call Yoona rush to her wardrobe. She want to go somewhere before she is going to meet Junghyung. She has to see them. Her parents. She miss them so much.

***

Yoona walk slowly to approach the main gate of the orphanage. She smile when she saw a few children jumping and play around the small playground. She used to be like them too. Then her attention start to focus on a couple. They seem too engrossed in talking to someone near the  front door of the orphanage. She never saw them before. Are they the new worker of Sunshine’s orphanage?

Yoona can see that the couple is walking towards a child and take his hand with them. She smile. So they are the new parents for the child. Yoona nod at them when they smile at her and get into their own car. The boy look so happy. Of course he is, finally he got his own family. She smile again.

“unnie..unnie..are you looking for Miss Hyesung too?” suddenly a young girl come right in front of her and break Yoona’s attention on the couple. She look at the young kids and sit down to match her eyes with the kids.

“what is your name sweetheart?” she ask while patting on her head.

“Kim Yoonhee..what is unnie’s name?” the girl ask back.

“my name is Im Yoo..I am Im Yoonhee..” she smile.

“that means we have the same name unnie..” the girl smile brightly.

“yes..” she caressed her cheek.

“you don’t want to go inside..” Kim Yoonhee ask her again.

“no, I just want to look around..Yoonhee ah..can you help unnie..”she look at the little girl’s eyes.

“what is it unnie?”

“do you know Im ajussshi?” she ask her.

“the principal?” the young girl ask back and Yoona nod her head.

“yes, you know him?” she ask again.

“I know him but Miss Hyesung said that Im ajusshi cannot come here anymore..he is sick..” Yoona quickly look at the girl.

“what do you mean he is sick..” Yoona look at her. Her heart thumping really fast. Anxious and curious.

“I don’t know unnie..Miss Hyesung didn’t tell me about that..” the girl answer. Honest. Yoona smile at her.

“Its okay..hmm..I need your help once again but this time please don’t tell anyone about this..do not mention that I come here..if they ask, you can tell that someone leave this thing here..okay..” Yoona look at her and Yoonhee nod her head in understandment.

Yoona take something form her car boot and bring it to Yoonhee. It is a box nicely wrapped. She put it right in front of the girl because it is quite big heavy for her.

“this is for Sunshine orphanage..you can go inside and tell Miss Hyesung to come and take this and this one..” she take an envelope from inside of her purse.

“give this to her as well..don’t say anything..don’t mention my name..okay..” she explain to her in detail.

“arasso unnie..” she nod her head once again.

“okay..thank you for your help Yoonhee yah and this is my gift for you..” she take out few bar of chocholate from inside of her bag and give it to her.

“share this with your friend okay..” she smile and patted on her head before she get into her car. Yoona wave her hand at Yoonhee when the girl is doing the same thing to her before she leave the orphanage.

***

“you want to eat here?” Junghyung ask when they arrive at the Italian restaurant. Yoona look at him.

“yes, why?” she ask back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter