Kimbap Lover

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kimbap lover

“This is for you...”  He put the flowers and a lunch box on the table next to her. Yoona who is happily laughing with Yuri earlier become silent. She crossed her arm. Yuri take her bag and waved at Yoona before she hold her hand.

         “Where are you going?” she ask Yuri. Not letting her go at all.

         “I don’t want to disturb you guys...” Yuri grin while looking at Seunghyun and Seunghyun also do the same to her.

         “Stay here..” Yoona gritted her teeth.

         “What is it oppa? You call for me? alright, I am coming..,y husband is calling for me..” Yuri quickly run away after Yoona is being dristracted by her just now. She laugh and waving her hand at Yoona before close the door.

         “Yuri-yah..come back here..Yuriyah!!!” she scream at her. Seunghyun smile and he sit on the chair that has been abandoned by Yurri earlier.

         “I swear, I am gonna kill her after this..” she murmur in anger.

         “It’s not nice to act that way to a pregnant woman...Yuri is pregnant..if you kill her, you also kill her baby...” he laugh when Yoona reply to his words with her death glare.

         “I understand that look..you must be want to kill me too right?” he laugh again and Yoona take her book. Pretending to read but Seunghyun didn’t say anything. That is Yoona routine when he come to visit. It’s been three months since she was admitted into the hospital and for that three months, he never fail to visit her. Everyday.

~Three months ago~

Seunghyun is running along the way to follow Hyungsik. Why is Hyungsik suddenly appear. It must be because of Yoona. The reason of Yoona dissapearance could be because of him too but somehow his step was pinned when he saw a familiar woman figure at the side of the road. The woman is in the middle of thinking about something.

‘Yoona!’ He smile looking at her. She is alone. Seunghyun look at Hyungsik. He went to the opposite way. So, he didn’t see Yoona. Thank god! Seunghyun start to make his way to Yoona. Both excited and nervous. What would be her reaction. Would she run away from him? Would she be angry?

His smile grew wider when he saw Yoona turn back to his direction. She is coming towards him but he can sense that she is not in her right mind. She seems lost and was not aware that he is right in front of her. But then, suddenly, Yoona turn to her left. She is looking at something. Yes,a car. A car which is coming her way. Fast and faster. Seunghyun gasped in surprise. He try to stop Yoona from standing there. He run for her.

“YOONA!!!!!!” he screamed.

BUMMM!!!!!!!!!

         His knee becomes weak. He couldn’t save her. It was close enough but he can’t do anything. He can only see Yoona’s body flew to the air after being hit by the car before she was thrown into the road. He can only see the blood covering her whole body and the road. Right in front of his eyes but Yoona is still looking at him. She is smiling before slowly her eyes closed.

         “PLEASE SAVE HER..save my Yoona..” Seunghyun yelling at the doctor and nurse along the way to the emergency room. His clothes is covering in blood and he didn’t mind. What important to him is Yoona at the moment.

         “Sir, please wait outside..” the nurse try to stop him when they push the carrier with Yoona body on it into the emergency room.

         “I want to see her..I want to see my Yoona..” he try to pushed to nurse and because of his strength the nurse almost fall down before another two assistant hold onto him tightly.

         “The doctor is doing their best right now..please wait here..” the assistant help Seunghyun to take a sit on the chair provided and he just follow them. His world is only around Yoona and he can’t even hear what they said.

         Yoona was put into coma for almost two months. Eventhough the operation has succeed but she is still in her sleeping world. Doctor can’t even do anything. Her internal organ is bleeding severely because of the impact. According to them, she has been knocked by a very fast car and they believe it is in purpose. Hit and run.

Seunghyun use all of his power to get the person who did that and with a few witnesses. The culprit has been found out. It’s no other that Park Heejin. Yes, the celebrity Park Heejin. She is jealous of Yoona. Even after what had happened. Hyungsik is still chasing after Yoona. She can’t accept that and currently she is being treated in the mental hospital.

After in shock of losing her baby, she was having misscarriage because she fall down the stairs while she trying to run away when police officer coming after her. She becomes insane. She is indeed not in her right mind and the medical authority already diagnosed her with the mental illness problem. The baby is not Hyungsik either because she has the record of being molested by unknown person and according to the lawyer, she is trying to use the baby as a way to get Hyungsik. The whole media and citizen is in shock but they still pity Heejin after what had happened. Yoona fanclub also has been created in support to help the unconcious girl but Yoona is still the same.

Hyungsik come to visit Yoona for the last time with his sister in-law, Dana. She was still in shock of the whole incident. But Yoona is still the same. She do not even want to wake up. She is still stubborn and continue to sleep like a sleeping beauty.

         “She still love you..” Hyungsik smile when he and Seunghyun sit together in the room while staring at Yoona. The only sign of Yoona is there is with the sound of machine that monitoring her heartbeat. It’s been three weeks and she is still lying on the bed with bandage all over her body. Not waking up.

         “So you are going back to Paris?” Seunghyun ask.

         Hyungsik sigh and slowly he nod his head. “I want to forget everything here and start my new life..”

         “Weird!..why must people run to far away place just to start their new life?..” Seunghyun suddenly ask but he didn’t expect for Hyungsik to answer either. “Yoona went to Paris to start her new life when she was hurt and now, you are going there too..is this a coincident or what?”

         Hyungsik laugh at Seunghyun words. “I'm going there because there is where my family is..eventhough Yoona went to Paris but she is still back here because of what..her heart is here..she has her family, her friends and you in here..” paused. “While for me, my life, my family and my ‘love’ is there..” his word become slowl when he mention the words love. His love is in Paris. His love for Yoona. There is where they met for the first time. He is going back to where their memories were. With or without Yoona. It’s not imprtant anymore since everything happen for a reason. He believes that.

         “When she woke up tell her that I am sorry for everything..I don’t know when I am going to be back here again..but I hope, when I come back..I can meet with another Seunghyun Junior or Yoona junior..” he laugh together with Seunghyun.

         “She is still like this..I don’t know when she will wake up..” Seunghyun sigh while looking at her face. She looks very beautiful lying there eventhough her face is still swollen.

         “Soon she will..she is a strong woman..she will not be defeated that easily..believe in me..” Hyungsik patted on Seunghyun shoulder.

         "I know..."

 

A roll of kimbap land on Seunghyun face and it makes him started. He look at Yoona. She is rolling her eyes while holding the lunch box that he put on the table next to her earlier.

         “Did you come here just to sleep?” she suddenly ask him.

          Seunghyun raised his eyebrow. She never act this way before. Yoona never complained or mind what is he doing in there. she would do her own work when he come for a visit but since she is still can’t walk. He would help her to carry her to toilet if she is in need. She did refuse his help at first but she can’t do anything since no one would be in there when it is Seunghyun turn to look after her.

         “You want to use the toilet?” he suddenly ask.

         “Do I look like a person that want to use the toilet all the time when you are around?” she ask back. Seunghyun laugh at her question but become quiet when she glare at him.

         “Okay what do you want?” he suddenly ask but Yoona don’t answer him. She wrapped her hands araound her own body. Seunghyun apparoach her and take the lunch box from her laps and put it on the table. Yoona is still ignoring him. Not moving at all but that was before she suddenly being lifted from the bed.

         “What are you doing? put me down..put me down..” she hit him on the chest. Seunghyun look at her eyes.

         “Since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter