Trust and Truth

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TRUST AND TRUTH

Yuri closed the car door. She look at Yoona. Jiyong is still in the car. Yuri followed her until she went into the gate before Yuri hold onto Yoona hand.

“are you going to be alright?” she ask. She is worried at her. Yoona smile bitterly. She squeezed Yuri’s hand.

“I am okay, thank you for helping me..” she smile.

“okay, please rest well, don’t think too much and you can call me if you need anything..” Yuri smile.

Yoona nod her head in agreement. She look at Yuri until she went into Jiyong’s car and they left soon after. Yoona exhale slowly. She has been crying all day and she feel like there is no more tears that want to come out. She is all drained and tired.

Yoona sit on the couch. She take a glass frame on the coffee table. The picture of their family, when she was small. She sat in between of her mother and father. Yubin is standing beside her mother. Yoona is smiling brightly while Yubin frown can be see from afar. She has dislike her from the start and with the accident, the hatred that she had towards Yoona should be increasing too.

“I am sorry, I have break your heart appa..omma..” she speak to herself. Almost whispering. The sound of telephone in the living room ringing make her startled. Yoona slowly walk towards the phone and answer it.

“hello..”

“hello..Yoona?” a man voice can be heard from the phone. Yoona clenched her eyes together. Try to control herself. She feel guilty towards him but she missed him. Its been so long since they talk to each other.

“Yoong? Are you okay? Why are you quiet?” he ask.

“oh oppa..I am okay, just a bit tired..” Yoona answer to him. Seunghyun laugh. Upon hearing his laughing, makes Yoona heart shattered into pieces. Will he be laughing if he know about what happened?

“okay, please don’t tire yourself too much..by the way, what happen to your phone? I’ve called you but  no one answered it..”

“ohh..sorry oppa..I lost my phone..I..I forgot where I put it when I went out with Yuri..” Yoona bit her lips. She is not the type that would lie too much but she had no choice.

“its fine, I will buy you a new one later ok..I just called you because I miss you..so much..I can’t wait to meet you my dear..” Seunghyun cheerful voice can be heard and it makes Yoona eyes start to brim with tears once again.

“I know..I miss you too oppa..” she replied to him, with all of her heart.

“ok, please take care..I love you..” Seunghyun ended the call with a smile. He look at Youngbae. His friend is staring at him.

“why?” Seunghyun ask.

“why don’t you tell Yoona that you are already back?” he ask.

“ I want to surprise her..” Seunghyun smile.

“I never know that you will be this cheesy because of Yoona..” Youngbae laugh but seunghyun just rolled his eyes. But then he stand up when his phone ringing. It is a call from Yuri.

“good luck on being cheesy too..” Seunghyun yelled at him when Youngbae left the room to answer Yuri’s phone call. Youngbae take one of the small arm pillow near the couch and throw it at Seunghyun and it makes him laugh louder.

***

Yoona just stare at the phone in her hand, eventhough their conversation already ended few second ago but she still holding onto the phone. Yoona grip on it tighter as the tears slowly crawl from the creek of her eyes, down to her beautiful cheek and die near to her lips.

“why are you still here?” someone voice make her jumped in surprise.

“unnie..”

“are you deaf or what? When I told you to leave, I don’t mean to leave the hospital..leave the house..I don’t want to see your face in this house.

“but unnie? where should I go?”

“its not my problem..are you still not clear with that? I bet appa also has told you the same thing right..leave this house..now what are you waiting for..get out!!!” Yubin yelled at her.

“unnie..”

“I said get out..O.U.T..” Yubin give Yoona the fiercest look that she has. Yoona slowly walk to the door.

“wait..before you leave, please take all of your belonging with you..I don’t want any of your thing to be in this house...” Yubin scoffed then she climb the stair to her room. Yoona exhale. The tear has stop but she can’t erase the suffocated chest of her.

***

“ohh..Seunghyun oppa? You are here too? When did you arrive?” Yuri’s voice sound worried the moment she saw Seunghyun, she called Youngbae jus to inform him that she is already in front of his house.

She has talked with Youngbae about what happend to Yoona downstairs and she was shocked when Youngbae told her that Seunghyun was back. Youngbae also still in shocked when Yuri show him the picture. But after listening to the story, he believe that there should be someone that set all of this thing up.

“oh..Yuri yah..I just arrive..how are you?” Seunghyun smile at his girlfriend’s bestfriend.

“okay..I am okay..” she answer to him.

“why? You look worried about something..” Seunghyun look at Yuri. Youngbae also being so quiet all of sudden.

“nothing..I am thirsty, oppa..I want to drink..” Yuri look at Youngbae and the man nod and he followed Yuri to the kitchen.

“what we should do now oppa?” she look at Youngbae when they reach the kitchen.

“Seunghyun oppa is already back and we can’t even do anything yet to know about the truth..” Yuri massage her temple.

“Oppa..we should help Yoona, she is my friend, I don’t want her to be hurt again..she is just too naive and people always took advantage of her because of her naiveness..” Yuri sigh.

“I know..I will help her, I know Yoona, she is not someone like that..don’t worry we will find out about the truth sooner..” Youngbae patted on Yuri shoulder to calm her down.

“but what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter