All My Love Is For You

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All My Love Is For You

“How’s your day? Have you eaten? So you still want to eat kimbap?” Seunghyun tease when he come to visit that day. It’s being schedule that Yoona is going for her physical theraphy again and he want to accompany her for that.

         Yoona paticularly ignore him, she is used to his joke and teases since his face is the only face that she won’t miss for her whole time at hospital. At first, she is not used to his attention but right now. It is like a must for her. when she woke up, he is there and before she close her eyes. He would be there too. Yoona also has start to open up a lot by talking to him. Asking about the latest gossip. He would read the news for her and share his story about the business conference he had attended and they are sharing a pretty close relationship till now.

Not until when the nurse and not to mention doctor start to talk about him. They would ask if she and Seunghyun is in a relationship and she would give the answer as No and immediately can see their relief face. He has start to caught the woman attention once again. Even the nurse that treat her has start to gossip about him when she go around the hospital with her wheelchair. She would heard that they would always talk about how handsome he is and how they attracted to the way he take care of his dongsaeng. Yoona feel like shouting out of her lung saying that she is not his dongsaeng but then she start to wonder. Why did she want to do that? Is she jealous? Is she?

“Why are you showing a long face?” Seunghyun suddenly ask when he push the wheelchair to the room where she will be attending her theraphy session.

Yoona didn’t answer and she just pouted even longer. They have to pass through the main desk where there are doctors and many female nurses around there. the moment they saw him, they would start to whispering among themselves while glancing at Seunghyun and chuckled. Yoona notice their behaviors and glare at them but she is completely being ignored because their attention is only at the man not her.

“How are you Choi Seunghyun-shii?” suddenly a nurse with name tag of Hyosung approach them and smiling. Both Seunghyun and Yoona look at her.

“Good and you Hyosung-shii?” he ask back to be polite.

“I am good as always..morever after meeting with you...” Hyosung giggled and Yoona start to make face. Mimicking the way of her speech just now.

“I heard that you went for business comference in New York..”Hyosung change the topic.

“Yes..how did you know..” he ask back in wonder.

“Omo, it’s true then..my brother said he met with you there and he..”

“Oppa...it’s time for my theraphy..” Yoona cut her words with her frown and Seunghyun and Hyosung look at her.

“Oh right! I almost forgot..we have to go for Yoona’s physical theraphy..” Seunghyun start to remember after seeing Yoona frown. Is she jealous or she really is want to go there?

“The assistant can help to bring you there right Yoona-shii..I’ll call for him..” Hyosung start to call for a male assisstant around there and Yoona bit her lips. She know that Hyosung is doing that because she want to talk to Seunghyun.

“It’s okay Hyosung-shii..I can go with her..” Seunghyun can understand Yoona look and refuse the help of the assistant.

The nurse stand that without blinking. “But I still have something to discuss with you..” Hyosung is dissapointed.

“I am sorry but we have to go..it’s time...” he refuse her as polite as he can. Yoona try to hide her smile. Yes! She is being rejected by him.

“Maybe after the theraphy session end..can we go over for tea?” she is still not giving up.

“Oh, I’m afraid I can’t..thank you for inviting me..” he smile and look at Yoona satisfied face. She is jealous! A smile crept to his face. He has got the answer.

“Why?” the nurse ask a final question.

Seunghyun is calm unlike the restless female nurse in front of him. “Because my fiancee would be angry at me..” he answered it before he leave

Hyosung was completely dumbfounded. She can’t believe what she heard just now. Her dream has been shattered into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter