The Meeting

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona sigh again. She look at her fingers before continue to look around at the scenery in front of her, aimlessly. There's nothing special that caught her attention but she just want to forget everything. she close her eyes for two second before she open it and see a familiar face standing in front of her.

Yuri quietly sit beside Yoona and she also look in front, where a few of male students laughing with their girlfriend and she can see Mrs Kim is talking to someone, maybe a new teacher or the new staff that comes to work or maybe she is just an ordinary visitor. Yuri look at Yoona.She knows that yoona is still sad and embarrassed from what had happened in the class earlier. 

“Im Yoona..what is the crap that you talk about in your assignment?”Miss Dana snapped the moment she check her students’ assignment. She stand up with the file in her right hand while her left hand keep massaging her head. She moves forward until she reach Yoona's place who happen to sit beside Yuri.

Yoona stand up hesitately. Yuri look at Yoona with hang open but the ‘flower five’ groups were gigling at the back corner of the class and the whole class whispering among themselves. Curious and weird. Yoona is Miss Dana favourite students but now, she is angry. she was angry at Yoona.

“are you in your right mind when you wrote this assignment..I never see you like this..what happened to you” Miss Dana sigh. She look at Yoona with a serious face.

Yoona was quiet. She look down because she is afraid and embarassed at the same time. Yoona hold her hand together and swallow her saliva before she begins to talk.

“I am sorry miss...” She only said those words and back to look down to her feet.

“Look Yoona,it doesn’t matter to me what you want to be in the future but for the purpose of education I bet this type of assignment is not good..you are brilliant, the best students in my class but if you want to be a model or whatsoever, then it is no use for taking this class..you should go somewhere where they will teach you how to be a good model and ..." Miss Dana couldn't finish her words as she look at the sad face in front of her. She loves Yoona so much. not because she is being biased in the class or what but Yoona is different. Yoona is just like her own shadow when she was younger. Miss Dana sigh in dissapointment.

The whole class was noisy when they hear about the content of the assignment. Many of them were gigling and make fun of her except Yuri. She knows Yoona very well. The assignment is not hers. She knows that, Yuri look at Yubin who happens to smile mockingly at Yoona.

“Quiet class..Im Yoona, come and see me after class and by the way..good job Yubin. nice work..' after Miss Dana said that Yubin smile to her ears unlike Yoona who is still frozen at her place.

 

Yoona  sigh again. It must be her worst day ever. She was late for school, then she was  made fun by the 'flower five' groups, Miss Dana was angry at her and she has to re do her assignment and make it double...

“Yoona...why  won’t  you just tell the real story to Miss Dana?” Yuri ask her friend after  five minutes both of them being in the silent mode.

“I can’t Yuri..she is my sister, I am afraid that she has to repeat her school again..”

“she doesn’t even bother about you, why would you worry about her..” Yuri ask in disbelief. She can’t understand what she was thinking.

If it is her, she would report everything that Yubin has done to Miss Dana and Yoona's parents. It is too much. Yubin is going overboard. What does she think of herself. Just because she is older and pretty, she can do everything that she like.

“You will never understand me Yuri..” Yoona said those word while smiling bitterly.

“Then you should explain it..so that I would understand.” Yuri sigh. She look at Yoona with a serious expression but Yoona was looking away. Avoiding her eye contact. Yuri look in front of her. Yes, this is Im Yoona, the most secretive girl that she had ever known, she should never forget that.

“Alright..lets forget about this..tomorrow is weekend right, I’m going to meet YoungBae Oppa..are you coming with me?” Yuri change the topic. She wants to brighten the mood between them. She want to make Yoona happy.

“you mean your boyfriend who were staying at the States?” Yoona asked for confirmation. She knows about that because Yuri would always talk about him.

“Yes...I’m so happy that finally I can meet him again..are you coming with me?..”Yuri asked Yoona while holding her best friend hand.

“I can’t..besides I have to redo my assignment..remember?” Yoona refuse her.

“oh..come on Yoona..it won’t be that long, I would come and pick you up at your home..I was nervous and I need someone to keep me a company..please!" Yuri show her refreshing smile.

“why don’t  you ask you brother then...” Yoona make a suggestion with a smile.

“Jiyong oppa? Are you crazy..he would kill me for sure if he knew about this..” Yuri shook her head continuously. Yoona continue to smile.

Of course she knew about Kwon Jiyong, Yuri Brother. He is Yuri's elder brother and the only elder sibling that Yuri have. Kwon Jiyong oppa is a strict brother and he would always monitor Yuri's activity. Yuri was so lucky to have such a protective brother.

Unlike her, Yubin is the opposite of Jiyong. Yubin wouldn't mind what she want to do in fact, she would be very happy if Yoona continue to stay like 500 radius far from her. She know Yubin hates her so much. Since she come to the family, Yubin never accept her as part of the family.

“Yoona..you are my best friend..please..come with me please...” Yuri keep begging her while making her cute faces and she blink her eyes like a puppy. Yoona laugh her heart when she see her face just know. Yuri always know how to persuade her and make her happy at the same time. She is so funny and she is the only friends that understand her and accept her as the way she is.

+++

Seunghyun sit in front of YongBae with Gyuri. YoungBae nooded at Gyuri and smile at his bestfriend’s girl friend. Seunghyun has been dating Gyuri for past few months before they come back to Korea.

He kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter