Revenge

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

REVENGE

Yoona groan slowly, her head feel very  heavy like she was hit by stone. She continue to massage her temple. Her vision is still blurry. The only thing she can notice is she is sleeping on a bed because it is soft. Yoona slowly adjust her eyes by blinking it continuosly. When her  vision become clear. She can see there are white ceiling above her head.

She quickly stand up because she just realize that this time too she woke up in different room. She look on down on her body. Still fully cothed like last night but when she look to her side. There is a man sleeping next to her. He is topless and it cause Yoona to scream.

Donghae open his eyes when suddenly a girl screaming right from his side. He sit up and before he could adjust himself to the surrounding. A thin and soft hand already hit him all over his body. Donghae with his heavy head try to avoid the hand.

“how could you do this to me? How could you..”Yoona is crying. Sje still hit him with all of her energy before she fall down on the floor and crying.

Donghae know the voice, he know it very well. This voice is the one that always appear in his dream. Im Yoona. He look down on the floor. Yoona is crying there. She look messy but her clothes is still on her body. Donghae look down at himself. He is topless and he just wear his pants.

“Yoona what happen?” he stand up and went to the floor to pick her up but Yoona push his hand.

“how could you do this to me..you are a jerk..a jerk..I hate you..” she yell at him while crying.

“I don’t know what are you talking about..” Donghae is still confuse.

“you set this up, you want to take advantage of me..you are a jerk.. she is still crying. Donghae shake his head in disbelief.

“no, I didn’t do this..I don’t know anything..I swear..” he try to calm her down but Yoona continue to shove his body.

“Yoong I am sorry but I am telling the truth, I did not set this up..”

“last night you bring me to the back door of the club and you tell me that you want to talk about something but then we end up being together like this..still you want to deny it?” she glare at him.

“I admit to that because I do have something to discuss with you but I did not set up all of this, all I can remember is before I can speak, I was hit from the back, You see my head? Its still hurt..” He touch his head. The pain is still there  but luckily there is no sign of blood or whatsoever. But Donghae still have to go to hospital for check up at the hospital. He doesn’t even know, he was being hit by what.

“but the point is why am I end up  being together in this hotel room with you and why are you sleeping next to me...topless..” Yoona look at him, asking for his explanation.

“I swear I can’t remember anything about that..” he sigh. Donghae sit on the bed. He look at her. Don’t say that, they have done something during their unconcious state. He have to ask her.

“Yoona..when you wake up before, did you wake up with your clothes on or you..you..” he can’t say the word. He know she understand him.

“I am still in my clothes, like last night..” Yoona answer to him. He exhale in relief. Thank god or else it they would have another problem. Even though he loves her but Donghae is not someone like that. He will not take advantage of someone especially the woman that he loves.

“I believe there is someone that set all of this..” He said that and before Yoona can further ask him about that, there are someone knocking on the door. Both of them stand up. Yoona wipe her tears using the back of her hand. She was worried. If it is someone that they know or maybe the people behind all of this.

Donghae calmly walk to the door but Yoona hold his hand. He look at her. She shake her head and mouthed the ‘no’.

“but..”

“no..” Yoona try to hold his hand again. She is whispering. She is scared. scaredif they found out about them in the room.

“but, how are we going to solve this if we don’t open the door..” Donghae whispering at her too. Yoona sigh.

“ok, before that wear your shirt first..” she look at him.

Donghae slowly nod and go to take his shirt on the floor but before he could even put it on, the door has been open from the outside. They were startled. Yoona is frozen in her place and Donghae too with his shirt still on his hand, not far away from Yoona. Yoona look at the the two figure in front of her.

“om..omma..appa...” she swallow her saliva. There are in frot of her, Mr and Mrs Im satnding with their shocked expression.

Mr and Mrs Im can’t believe in what their eyes see. Their daughter is in the the hotel room with a man and the man is topless while Yoona look miserable with her bed hair. Yoona shake her hand. Tears start to roll down once again.

“no appa..omma..its not what you think..I can explain this..” Yoona hold onto Mr Im and Mrs Im hand but they are still frozen in their place.

“how could you do this to us Yoona..” Mrs Im start to sob but Yoona shake her head continuously and hold onto her mother hand.

“omma..please believe in me..I didn’t do anything wrong..I..I...” but before she could finish. A hand flying before it touch her cheek and Yoona fall down to the floor and look at her father. The girl hold her left cheek. It looks red.

“appa...” she is crying. Her father never hit her before this is the first time. Mr Im can’t even express what he feel. He is dissapointed in her.

This morning. They receive an envelop with no name on it and when they see the content, there are many picture of Yoona and Donghae, starting from the club, at the back of the club and also Yoona picture with a man when they are about to enter the hotel room. They can only see the back of the man but they believe that the man is Donghae.

Soon after, a girl called their home and told them to come to the hotel and see with their own eyes the truth about the picture. Mr Im doesn’t want to believe in her words but when they found out that Yoona is not with Yuri or Jessica, they decide to come and find out the truth about the picture.

And now, with their own eyes, Mr Im can’t believe that the daughter that he adore so much would do such lowly action and break their hurt. They are so dissapointed.

“I am very dissapointed in you Yoona..you break our heart and I cant trust you anymore..” Mrs Im slowly speak. She can only shake her head. Her eyes start to brim with tears.

“omma..please believe in me..I didn’t do anyting wrong..trust me omma..” Yoona beg while crying and she hold onto her mother’s leg.

“He is someone else fiancee Yoona and what would happen to his fiancee and how about Seunghyun? Have you ever think about what he would feel when he found out about this?” she ask. Dissapointed.

Yoona fall into silent. Yes, she did think about that. She is afraid. If her parents doesn’t want to believe in her. Would he be the one that going to trust her? Yoona can only cry. She doesn’t know how to answer to the question.

Yoona look at Donghae with the hope that the man would explain everything but he just frozen in his place without saying anything. Yoona wak to him and hit him on his chest.

“why won’t you speak..tell them everything..tell them that there is nothing happen between us..tell them..” she is crying. But Donghae didn’t say anything and didn’t even flinch from her continuous hit. He standing there like they are at fault and it makes Yoona more angry and she is crying even louder.

“enough..there is no need for this kind of drama..” Mr Im voice start to rise about an octave.

“appa..” She look at him with her red eyes. The tears is still flowing non stop like a heavy rain.

“I want you to leave the house..I..I... before he could finish his word. Mr Im ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter