We Are Your Friend Too!

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WE ARE YOUR FRIEND TOO!

“wow..is this your house Unnie?..you leave here alone?” Yuri ask soon after they arrive at the house. She couldn’t believe what she see in front of her. Jessica really is a beautiful, independent and rich woman with a career.

“its not that big compared to your family mansion..is it?” Jessica chuckled again.

“but its cool to have such a big house when you are living alone? Or is this your house that you are going to live after you and oppa getting married?” Yuri ask again as Yoona just stare at the house with amazement too. Its beautiful.

“no of course not..and for your information..I don’t live here alone..I live with my other three friends..this is our house, but if you guys want..it could be your house too..we have extra room you know..” she whisper to them with a meaningful smile.

Jessica went to the door and press the bell and soon after, there in front of them. Two beautiful girls with red and blonde hair. The girl with red hair is holding her dog pet and the girl with blonde hair is holding a playstation joystick.

“welcome!!!!...” both of the girl scream at the same time and Jessica closed her ears in irritation.

“is this them? Wow, they are still so young, so youthful and beautiful too...” the girl with blonde hair ask before she pulled Yoona’s and Yuri’s hand to come inside the house.

“Yuri, Yoona..don’t be surprise..they are my housemate..the blonde’s kid is Kim Hyoyeon and this reddish brick is Tiffany..”

“yah..jessica, why did you call me blonde’s kid?” Hyoyeon put her hands on her waist.

“and why did you call me reddish brick?” Tiffany pouted at them.

“because you look like a kids and you..you are so cute and your red hair is look the same with the brick at our neighbour house..” jessica laugh soon after that. Yuri and Yoona just smile while they look at them. They are indeed so beautiful and very playful at the same time.

“welcome to our house..ohh..there’s one more..where is Sooyoung?” jessica ask soon after she realize that there is one more person missing in the list.

“her managers came and she went out with him..they have photo shoot...” Tiffany answer her and she sit on the couch with her pet.

“Sooyoung is our housemate too..she is a model and an actress..that’s why she always busy..but when she is around, you woulnd’t believe that she is actually a celebrity..” jessica told them that as Yoona and Yuri look at each other. Curious about the girl with the name of Sooyoung. If she is a celebrity, they sure have receive a jackpot. To be able to know these cool people.

“ok now..Tiffany..I assign you with Yoona as her personality is just like you..sweet and cute..and Hyoyeon with Yuri, I think your personality would match each other..including your style but please Kim Hyoyeon..don’t over did it..” Jessica give her a warning as Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes playfully and pulled Yuri’s hand to her room while Tiffany just hold Yoona’s hand and bring her to her room with a smile.

***

Donghae sit in front of Hara. She just look down on her feet without looking at him. He had to go and meet her at her apartment because its been one week since Hara did’nt come out from her apartment. She live there alone. Her parents alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter