Betrayed?

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BETRAYED?

The dim light in the club welcomed Seunghyun the moment he step into the club. It is an exclusive club and bar for rich people, businessmen and famous entepreneur but he rarely went there except for this one day. He want to release everything but more in quiet and private way. Seunghyun sit near the bar. The bartender give him a glass of wine. He grab it and drink it in one shot.

“you’ve known her since you guys were small, you should know her better than me..”

Youngbae words keep ringing in his head. Am I? Am I the one that know her better than anyone?

Seunghyun sigh. He look around. The music in the bar is quite different from the common night club. Usually it is loud and pack with people but in here, there are not too many people except a few of rich entepreneur like him. The music is more like soothing. A place where the rich businessman like him can release everything that they have in their mind.

“oppa..please believe in me..I am telling you the truth..”

Yoona’s voice come to his ears after Youngbae. Seunghyun closed his eyes. He love her so much and he trust her with all of his heart and when this kind of thing happen, he can’t even say anything. He can’t deny the dissapointed feeling that has grew from his heart. He felt like he was betrayed. Betrayed by someone that he love.

“hey Choi Seunghyun..what are you doing here? its rare to meet you in here..” a girl voice come right from his right side.

Park Sohee smile and she come closer to him and sit next to him. Sunghyun look at her for a moment and he look back to his front. Ignoring her question.

“why? You have problem?” she ask again, this time with a smirked that start to appear at the corner of her lips. She know him. Seeing his face, she can tell that. What is the problem this time? Business? Family? Or maybe love?

“I am sorry Sohee, I want to be alone..” Seunghyun almost choked in his word. He bring the glass to his lips.

“oh, its okay..I understand..I’ll give you time to be alone..” Sohee stand up but before she could go Seunghyun grab her by her arms. The girl turn back to him with a smile on her lips.

“I am sorry..you can stay here..” he change his mind.

“but I guess you need time to be alone..maybe to sort out your mind together..”

“I need you..” he look at her and Sohee can’t hide the smile on her lips and her heart jumping with joy. Finally, the moment that she has waited for. The moment when Seunghyun would tell her that he need her.

“I guess I have to stay then..” she smile and back to take a sit next to Seunghyun. The man is looking at her and she is looking at him. Both are staring at each other.

***

“you can sleep here..starting from today, this is your room..you can stay here as long as you want, even for the rest of your life..we don’t mind..” Jessica caressed Yoona’s hair and the girl smile at her.

“thank you unnie..you have helped me a lot..” she look at her and almost to tear up again before Tiffany cut her.

“uh uh..don’t cry, I don’t want to see your tears again..” she warned her and Yoona chuckled looking at Tiffany serious expression.

“please rest well, I know you are tired..” Jessica patted on her shoulder.

“but before that, let me clean your cut first..” Sooyoung come from living room with the first aid kit box with her and she sit on the floor near Yoona. they are ware that she has cut on her knee because she fall down on the street before. Yuri told them so.

“its okay Sooyoung unnie..I’ll do it myself..” Yoona try to take the cotton from Sooyoung when she dab it onto her skin to absorbed the remaining blood.

“no, I’ll do it for you..you are our guest and my patient for today..” Sooyoung grin.

“yah Choi Sooyoung, you are not doctor, stop pretending like you are the doctor..this is not your drama but a real one..” Tiffany put her hand around her waist and Yoona laugh at them. The unnies would always brighten her mood.

“I have experience okay, experience from my drama and now I should apply it in my real life too..” Sooyoung rolled her eyes at Tiffany playfully.

Jessica shake her head and she leave Yoona with Tiffany and Sooyoung and went to Yuri. They need to sort out the things together. They want to help Yoona.

Jessica sigh. She take a sit next to Yuri. When Youngbae and Yuri come to her house bringing the miserable Yoona with them, she was in shocked. And when they told them the story she was surprised, mad and sympathy at her. Surprise because of the unexpected accident starting from their ‘night-out’. Mad at Seunghyun and Yubin and Sympathy towards Yoona. She has to undergo so many suffering within that one day and it really broke her heart.

“so what should we do now?” Jessica look at Yuri.

“we must find the culprit behind all of this thing..it is all a set up..” Yuri bit her lips. She is angry and dissapointed as well.

“but how are we going to start?” she ask her sister in-law.

“lets start from Donghae..he is the one that with Yoona during that night, maybe we can know something from him..” Yuri look at Jessica.

“it is a good idea but when are we going to start?” Jessica question her.

“tomorrow..”

“yuri yah..don’t you remember? Tomorrow is my wedding..” she look at her and Yuri clamped her hand on .

“oppsss...sorry unnie..I am sorry, I forgot about that..” she grin.

“never mind, we still have time..tomorrow, I think he will come too at my wedding because his father is business partner of your company..” Jessica look at Yuri.

“who?” Yuri ask.

“aigoo..who else, Lee Donghae..” Jessica shake her head.

“sorry unnie..I just start with this business thing at company so I don’t know much about company’s client or business partner..” she grin at Jessica and the sister in law just show her smile while shaking her head.

“ok then, I guess you already know what to do...I’ll leave to you guys regarding this matter because it is my wedding and I am going for honeymoon right after that..” Jessica smile.

“I know unnie..I am not going to disturb you on your honeymoon..and as a reward for us, I hope you and Jiyong oppa can give me nephew or niece as soon as possible..” Yuri laugh. Jessica pinch her by her waist and Yuri try very hard to avoid Jessica hand.

***

“Yoong..please smile..we will help you..don’t worry..” Yuri look at Yoona. They are getting ready for Jessica wedding. The ceremony will start at 11 am and they got 3 hours to get ready. Jessica is already at the church accompanied by her other friends. Yoona exhale slowly try to show her fake smile. It is so fake that Yuri can tell it by just at first glance.

“okay, I know this is difficult for you..I am not going to pressure you by pretending to be happy..I am sorry..” Yuri patted on Yoona’s shoulder. She is dissapointed.

“I am sorry..” Yoona mumbled slowly. She feel guilty towards Yuri. Her friend try her best to entertain her. She aknowledged that but Yoona can’t lie to herself by laughing or smiling. She has gone through so may things within just one day and she has lost both her family and her love. Yuri smile at Yoona and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter