Ladies Night Out

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LADIES NIGHT OUT

“you need to go too?” Seunghyun sigh. Yoona can hear his heavy breath from the phone. Seunghyun is still abroad. Attending the annual conference in New York.

“I have to oppa..it is Jessica unnie wedding...” Yoona smile.

“but there is no need of bachelor party for girls too..” Seunghyun is still reluctant about letting her go to the club.

“it is not bachelor party but more like ladies night out..” Yoona chuckled.

“how about your parents..did you ask permission from them too?” Seunghyun still asking her.

“yes..”

“and they let you go?” he can believe that.

“yes!!” Yoona laugh when Seunghyun exhale in dissapointed way.

“is there any man in your groups?”

“no oppa..it’s only me, Yuri, Sica unnie, Fany unnie, Sooyoung unnie,Hyoyeon unnie and Sunny unnie..”

“hmm..but still you are going to club and there would be man in the club..”

“oppa....”

“yoong, I know..but I can’t help it..I don’t like it if another man talk to you and what if they..” Seunghyun can’t even finish his word when yoona cut him immediately.

“oppa..that wouldn’t happen..don’t worry..” Yoona assured him.

“I know I just start being paranoid but my feeling keep telling me not to let you go..I have the feeling that something would happen and I can’t give you the permission..I am sorry..” Yoona is quiet on the other line. Seunghyun sigh.

“Yoong..I don’t mean to control your life but..” he stop and sigh once again.

“ok..you can go..” he continue with his words.

“really oppa?” Yoona smile.

“I know you want to do this because of Jessica..I can understand that..”

“thank you for understand me oppa, I just want Sica unnie to be happy..that is all..”

“I know, please take care of yourself, don’t talk to any man, please always be in group and do not leave them..being together with them..” Yoona chuckled after listening to him.

“You act like I am your daughter..”

“no you are not, you are the mother of my future daughter..” Yoona blushed after Seunghyun finished. Seunghyun on the other line can’t help but to smile. He can’t even understand himself. Since when he start being this cheesy.

“Arasso oppa...” Yoona answer him.

“alright and one more think..please don’t drink...you are not allowed to drink anything...”

“why?” she ask. Curious even though she herself already know that she will not drink any alcohol. Once is enough.

“just don’t ask why..I just want you to remember this, do not drink if I am not around..you are not allowed to do that..” his voice is serious and he stick to his decision.

“ok, I will not drink anything..I promise..” Yoona smile. She is happy. She know the reason he is doing that, it is because, he loves her.

“alright..I have to go now..take care, I miss you..”

“you too oppa..I miss you too..” they end the phone call. Yoona is still smiling. Yuri knocked on her door soon after. She is waiting for her.

“yuhuu..what happened? Did he allowed you to go?” she ask. Yoona smile and nod her head.

“then lets go, the unnies is downstair..all of them, talking to your parents..” she laugh. Yuri come to Yoona’s side and sit on her bed.

“I can’t believe this..”

“what?” yoona look at her.

“you and Seunghyun oppa..you sound like a faithful wife that need to ask permission from your husband first..” she laugh. Yoona slap on Yuri’s hand to stop her.

“shhhh..what if Yubin unnie can hear you..” yoona put her index finger on her lips.

“let it be..I would be happy to let her know about this..” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“yuri..”

“ok, I know..lets go..” Yuri pulled Yoona hand and they walk together and leave the room.

While the two bestfriend is chatting happily while they descending the stair. Yubin is hiding at one corner near to Yoona’s room. She heard them. Starting from Yoona and Seunghyun conversation on the phone until Yuri and Yoona conversation.

“so it is true..Seunghyun oppa and that filthy orphan is in a relationship..”She bit her lips and glare at Yoona and Yuri. Yubin then enter her room and slammed the door. Let them hear that. She want all of Yoona’s friend can hear her.

***

Yoona sit next to yuri. Jessica has booked them a table and there they are at the table. Jessica next in front of Yoona in between of Hyoyeon and Tiffany. Sunny sit next to Yoona. Meanwhile Sooyoung is still not there yet. She said after she finished with her schedule she wil come. Life as celebrity. They already know and understand that.

“so how was it girl? Do you like it?” Jessica look at both Yoona and Yuri.

“why? They never come to the club before?” Sunny ask. She is still not familiar with both of them. She come to join Jessica as the way to congratulate her and thanking her because Jessica help her a lot in designing her wedding clothes.

“they just turn 20 this year and Yoona too right..” Jessica chuckled.

“I see..no wonder you guys look so young..” Sunny show her cute smile. Yoona and Yuri can’t believe that she is a married woman. She looks like a young girl.

“so how did you get permission from your husband? Is he still nagging at you?” Tiffany ask.

“you already know about Sungminnie oppa right..I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter