Jealousy

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEALOUSY

Seunghyun and Park Sohee is laughing together. They talk about so may things. Starting from her career as a model and she is in the middle of discussion whether to accept the role that is being offered for her for upcpming movie. Then, they change to the topic about Choi’s family business with Park’s family.

“my dad told me that he want to meet you..maybe he have something to discuss..” Sohee smile when she put her hand on his chest.

“is it about new project?” he ask. Interested.

“yeah..I think so, we can work together again if you meet with him..”

“work together? But I guess you are full time model now..”

“yes I am but I’m also working at my dad’s company..”

“wow..I am impressed..I thought that you will be busy with your modeling career..”

“am I?” she laugh at his remark.

Seunghyun also laugh with her, he is being charmed by the way Sohee talk as he did not realize that there are his girlfriend on his left side. On the other hand, Yoona feel isolated. Her boyfriend pay too much attention to the y and beautiful model and he is ignoring her now. The music on the club also has change.

“wow, this is my favourite song..lets go..” Sohee pulled Seunghyun arm to go with her to the dance floor.

“I’m sorry but I don’t feel like dancing tonight..” he start to feel guilty when he look at Yoona. Am I ignoring her these past few minutes?

“oh come on..lets go..if you don’t mind you can join us too..” Sohee look at Yoona and the girl didn’t even say anything.

Yoona look away. She is mad at Seunghyun. She feel like leaving them and went back by herself but she doesn’t want to do that. She want to be there. ‘Seunghyun oppa is mine!’ but Yoona couldn’t even say no and stop him from doing so. She doesn’t have any courage to do that.  She doesn’t even know how to do that. Park Sohee is not ordinary people. She is famous, she is beautiful and her family is rich too.

Seunghyun have no choice but to follow Sohee to the dance floor. Eventhough he feels guilty towards Yoona but he really do want to hear her say ‘No’. Why can’t she even voice out what is in her mind.

“Don’t you remember, when we were at middle schhol, we skipped the tutoring class and went to the club to dance?” Sohee ask Seunghyun try to grab his attention.

“Yes, I still remember, we use the fake ID with the help of my friend..” Seunghyun smile. He is smiling. They know each other from the middle school. They went to the same tutoring class and end up falling in love with each other. Seunghyun still remember about that.

“and that one night, when an ahjussi come to flirt with me, I still remember that you almost punch him..” Sohee laugh soon after. Upon hearing her words, Seunghyun quickly glance towards Yoona. She is all alone. Not even moving from her chair at the bar.

“who is she?” Sohee ask Seunghyun. She did notice that Seunghyun eyes would always glance at Yoona.

“who?” he ask back.

“the girl with you before, is she your new toys?..” she smile. Seunghyun stop dancing when he look at her.

“she is not my toys..” he answer it in serious tone.

Sohee just rolled her eyes. A man like Seunghyun told her that? She wouldn’t even believe in him but Sohee didn’t say anything. She put her hand around his shoulder and show him her y dance move.

***

Yoona bit her lips when she saw her boyfriend is dancing with Park Sohee while the model is showing her y moves at him. She grab the glass in front of her and with one shot, she gulp to the tequile without realize or know what it is.

The drink did taste so different when it touch her lips but Yoona didn’t bother at all and take another one and drink it again. One full shot. She has finished the two glass that belongs to Seunghyun and Sohee. The bartender help her to fill the glass.

Yoona take the glass and she turn her gaze towards Seunghyun. Her eyes start to brim with tears. The clear water from her eyes rolling slowly down to her cheek and she gulped onto the drink for the third time. Yoona continue to drink. Without she realize it, it is already her sixth glass. She put the glass down and smile at the bartender.

“ahjusshi..what drink is this?” she ask the bartender. He look at her.

“it’s Tequila..” the bartender answer to her question.

“Tequila?” Yoona smile and she hiccuped.

She is already drunk. She never touch alcohol before and with the six glass of Tequila, she has been knock out. Yooona emptied the glass, even though she already know that it is Tequila but with her current state she can’t even stop herself and notice what she is been doing. Yoona bring the full glass of Tequila to her lips once again before someone take it from her hand.

“hey give me my glass back..” She look at the man. Both of her cheek is already red. She is drunk.

“why are you drinking alone beautiful?” the man look at the girl beautiful face. Her doe like eyes caught his attention. He has been monitoring the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter