The Sudden Encounter

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE SUDDEN ENCOUNTER

Yuri sit next to Yoona on the couch. They just finished with the revision a moment ago. Next week is the beginning of their final test before they graduated from high school. Yoona has already attend one of her college entrance exam the day before. But she still have time to help Yuri with the revision.

“finally, everything would be over..we would be finish with our high school in just two week, then there would be prom night and graduation day..” Yuri exclaimed excitedly.

“you looks so excited..why?” Yoona ask Yuri.

“I am excited because of prom night..I can’t wait to attend it..but..” Yuri expression start to change all of sudden

“but what?” Yoona ask. curious.

“do you think Sica unnie would do what she has promised me..” she ask Yoona without answering her question.

“don’t worry, I believe she is a woman with her words..she would fullfill the promise that she has made with you..” Yoona assure her with her confident face expression.

“but what if....”

Ting ting..

Their conversation was disturbed from the sound door bell. Yuri quickly stand up and go for the door. Yoona just look at her without saying anything.

The moment Yuri open the door, she was startled. There in front of her, Youngbae standing with a smile on his face.

“op..oppa? what are you doing here?” Yuri ask in surprise while trying to glance upstairs. Jiyong is upstair with Jessica. She is worried if he come down anytime and caught them again before Jessica could help them in any way.

“why? Am I not welcome here?” Youngbae asked in joking way.

“no oppa..I didn’t mean that..but..what if my brother see you here..I don’t want this problem to become worse than ever..” Yuri talk in dissapointed way. She is frustrated with herself. The first time Youngbae come to the house but he is not welcome at all. Not by her but the possibility is by her brother.

“its okay Yul..he called me and told me to come here today..” Youngbae smile while looking at her dissapointed girl. Deep inside his heart, he can't tell how much he miss Yuri. He feel like scooted her from her place and hug her so tight but he couldn’t do so. What if he brother see that?

“why did he called you? Is he angry at you?” Yuri ask in disbelief and worried.

“no..he didn’t sound that he is angry at me but he did tell me that If I am serious about you, I should come to visit the house today..that is all that he told me..” Youngbae told her that.

“really? Thank you for coming oppa..thank you..” Yuri smile as she went to hug Youngbae. She knows, Jessica play her part very well and she did fulfill what she promised before.

“I miss you so much..” Yuri smile in Youngbae’s arm but he was frozen in his place.

“why oppa? You didn’t miss me at all?” Yuri look up to see his face expression.

“its not that but..” Youngbae eyes fixed at ‘someone’ in front of him. Yuri still didn’t realize it at all.

“hmm..ehemmm...” Jiyong pretend to cough to caugh her sister attention. Yuri quickly release her arms around Youngbae's and she turn around to look.

“op..oppa..unnie..” Yuri is embarassed at Jessica playful smile and nervous because of Jiyong eyes that still fixed at them, she can’t read her brother face expression. Is he angry or what?

“come in..” Jiyong voice sound serious as he turn to face Youngbae. The man smile at Yuri and he followed him into the living room.

Yoona who happen still on the couch quickly stand up and bow to them. Yuri sit next to Yoona and Jessica sit next to Jiyoung while Youngbae sit on the opposite of Jiyong. The situation become awkward for a moment before Jessica manage to break the silence.

“How are you Youngbae shii? Is it hard to look for this house?” Jessica ask soon after that.

“I am fine..its not that hard..” Youngbae answer her back in polite way.

“hmm..okay do you need anything to drink?” Jessica ask again.

“no thank you..” Youngbae smile.

“ok then, we should leave your two so that you can talk and get to know each other very well ok..” Jessica lean towards Jiyong and she whisper something in his ears before Jessica smile at the guest and she stand up and take Yuri and Yoona along with her.

“where are we going unnie? what if..” Yuri whisper at Jessica.

“its okay..I’ve talk with your brother about this matter..I am sure, he will not do anything that would hurt both of us because he loves us..” Jessica put her hand on Yuri’s cheek and smile as they walk together to the front door.

Jiyong look at his sister and his fiancee before he looks at Youngbae. He looks nervous. He can see that. Jiyong still can remember what Jessica has whisper before they leave.

“think before you talk and think about me and Yuri if you do love me and care about Yuri’s happiness...just don’t dissapoint me..”

That is the words that Jessica whisper to him before she left and it is not something that he should not take it for granted. He know and understand what she means by that.

***

Jessica look at Yuri who is still uneasy and worried in her place. They are on their way to Jessica shop. She open a clothing store with the brand of J&T for Jessica and Tiffany. Both of them are fashion designer and they own the shop. Jessica know Tiffany since they were kids from the United States. They went to the same school.

She met Hyoyeon and Sooyoung at one of fashion function because Hyoyeon team is doing the performance at the function. She is a teacher for dancing school and she and her boyfriend, Eunhyuk. He is a famous and talented dancer.

On the other hand, Sooyoung is a model and a celebrity. She met her at the same place before four of them start being friend and live together. Other than J&T fashion, they also own a cafe in New York. The cafe is being managed by Tiffany bestfriend Taeyeon and her husband Leeteuk together with their little sister Seohyun.

“unnie..what are we going to do here? Can’t we just go back home..I worried about the situation at home..” Yuri break Jessica long silence.

“what did you say?” Jessica ask again.

“let’s go back home..I am worried about them..” Yuri clearly show the worried expression on her face.

“they are doing fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter