I'll Show You

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’ll Show You

Yoona and Hyungsik is having dinner at one of the restaurant, to avoid any speculation or scandak since they didn’t announced their relationship yet to the public. Hyungsik choose to eat at comfortable places where there are other people as well.

“I thought you said it is romantic candle light dinner..” Yoona raised one of her eyebrow after the waiter left from taking their order.

“I am sorry..I don’t want to make you uncomfortable if any paparazzi caught us ‘alone’..you know what I mean right?” Hyungsik look at her and Yoona nod. That is why she respect him so much. He is very considerate person.

“but you don’t mind to be here since everyone can see you oppa..isn’t that more dangerous?” she ask while looking around. There are so many people around them.

“nope..I think..this way it is more safe since there are public and we are having dinner just like what other people did..” he told her and Yoona once again nod her head. She sure doesn’t understand how the real scenario of a celebrity work. Thank god she is not the one.

“you will understand better soon..” Hyungsik told her. He can understand what she has in her mind at the moment. Yoona smile when she listen to him. She look at Hyungsik before her eyes focused on someone right behind him. Yoona gasp and it makes Hyungsik look at her.

“are you alright?” he ask. Worried about her sudden change. He look at Yoona’s face. She look pale all of sudden.

“I-I am okay..” Yoona forced herself to smile at him. She try to calm herself down by slowly breath in and out and display her best smile ever and at the same time she try to avoid from looking at the man behind Hyungsik. He is staring at her like he is a lion.

Choi Seunghyun. Yes, the lion is Choi Seunghyun. He followed them since before and he saw everything. Seunghyun try to look for Yoona address from Yuri but she refuse him. She leaves him with no choice but to hire investigator until he got information about Hyungsik and when he followed him, he didn’t expect to meet Yoona as well. Its like he has caught to bird with one stone.

Seunghyun is still waiting. Waiting for the right moment to make his appearance or should he just wait for Yoona alone? It would be more easier since his main target is Yoona. Right? Seunghyun smirked when he noticed that Yoona’a eyes focused on him all of sudden. He can sense her surprises face and her flushed expression right from the opposite of his seat.

‘why does Yoona has to be that sweet towards Hyungsik?’

He wonder what is their relationship since his investigator didn’t find out about that yet. They sure know how to hide very well. Seunghyun take his chance to observe Yoona very well. She look different from head to toe. All about her is different. There is no bashful smile on her lips but it more like sweet smile that woman often used to seduce any man and Yoona acting so sweet towards Hyungsik. She fed him and smile at him. They laugh together and it makes Seunghyun blood boil in anger and jealousy. He is sure that Yoona do that to play around with him or just to make him jealous.

Yoona take the chance very well. She is not that old Im Yoona where people can bully her anymore. This is her chance. She should play her part very well. She has wait for this moment. The moment when she can show who is the real Im Yoona. She pay extra attention towards Hyungsik by feeding him and display her best smile for her fiancee.

“it looks like you really want to make it up for me this time..” Hyungsik commented. He is satisfied with the way Yoona look at him and treat him that night.

“why? You don’t like it oppa?” she ask again with her smile.

“of course I like it..but at this point..the chance that we will get into scandal is bigger..” he whisper to her but end up with Yoona sweet chuckled. Hyungsik look at her. What is wrong with Yoona? She is not afraid of that anymore?

“you are not afraid?” he ask her. Yoona look at Hyungsik.

“afraid of what?” she ask. Pretending not to understand.

“ermm..doesn’t matter.” Hyungsik reply to her. Im Yoona has gone back to her ‘iron lady’ state. What makes her become this way? He wonder about that.

***

Its been one hours and Seunghyun seems like he didn’t even want to leave the seat. His stare is still on the young girl’s face. He has witness everything. Their sweet talking. Their lovey dovey action and it is enough for him to conclude that their relationship is not just mere a friend or a colleague. They are far more than that and it makes Seunghyun feel like he was challenge. Men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter