Party

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Party

“Its an honoured to meet a beauty like you...” the old man show his flirty smile when they shake hand and Yoona try to change her annoyed expression into a smile. Hyungsik try to contained his laughter as he look at Yoona’s face. Yoona glare at him.

“me too Mr. Kim..” Yoona reply after that.

“oh..no need to call me Mr Kim.. you are free to address me informaly..” he is still smiling at her.

“oh..thank you Kim ajusshii..” she reply calmly  using her cynical tone and make the old man smiling lips that still hanging up to his ears dissapeared. He try to control his face by cleaning his throat.

“oh..its okay then..I hope we can be a good partner for this project..” he bow to Hyungsik and Yoona before walk with his assistant to leave the conference room.

Yoona bow back at him and Hyungsik is doing the same. They look at the old man until he went out.

“you don’t told me that he is such a flirty old man..” Yoona rolled her eyes at Hyungsik but her fiancee just laugh it off. He found it funny when he look at that old man face when Yoona call him ajusshii just now.

Yoona look at the file in front of her. Now, she is one of the share holder in this big company and soon she will start to work in their new big project with the association of a few other company as well as a company from France. That is why they are interested with her since she can speak French quite well.

“lets go..” Hyungsik look at her.

“go where?”

“we have party to attend to get to know other people regarding this project right..I want to buy you a beautiful dress..” Hyungsik look at her.

“oh..I hate party..” Yoona mumbled. Hyungsik look at her. He didn’t hear what she said just now.

“what did you say?”

“nothing..oppa..this time, I will bring you to somewhere.” Yoona raised her eyebrow.

“where?”

***

“Yoona-yah!!!!” Tiffany and Sooyoung scream the moment Yoona walk into J&T fashion. They hug each other and left Hyungsik mouth hang open. He didn’t know that Yoona have celebrity friends too aside from himself. He know Tiffany and Sooyoung. Tiffany is a famous designer of J&T and Sooyoung is a famous actress.

“I can’t believe this when Sica and Yuri told us that you  are already back..we missed you so much..” Tiffany pinch Yoona by her cheek and Yoona pouted at her unnie action. Sooyoung turn towards Hyungsik.

“Park Hyungsik-shii?” Sooyoung ask him and the man bow to her.

“yes sunbaenim..” Sooyoung is his senior in the celebrity world eventhough he is one year older than her.

“you come with our Yoona? you know her?” she ask him and Hyungsik smile at the question. Sooyoung and Tiffany look at both of the people in front of them.

“tell us everything..” they put their hand around their waist.

“he is my fiancee unnie..” Yoona told them and both of the woman clamped their hand around their mouth. Surprise with the news.

“fiancee??” they ask, almost at the same time and make Yoona and Hyungsik laugh at their spontaneous reaction.

Yoona spend almost two hours in the fashion house. Chatting with each other. The J&T fashion has open their new branches around the Seoul and other place including New York and Los Angeles. Since Jessica is busy with her family and taking care of her child. She give Tiffany the full power to manage their brand together. She did help when she have time. Her son still need her attention, that is why jessica need to limit her time working since Jiyong is busy handling his family's company.

Tiffany is still single.As always. Eventhough her age has reach up to 28 years old. Sooyoung who is 27 years old in a relationship is still not married yet and her relationship with Choi Siwon is still in good progress. However, they are the low-profile couple. They do not to show so much affection in public or media. It just enough if they understand and love each other.

Sooyoung said that both she and Siwon do have their long-term planned about their serious relationship but they can’t decide yet, when are they going to get married. She said maybe she need to quit acting when she got married later. That is why Sooyoung is helping Tiffany out at J&T. She want to gain experience by trying to do something else. She is in the middle of setting her own brand since she is one of the famous fashion icon in the industry.

“you don’t tell me that you know Tiffany-shii and Sooyoung-shii..” Hyungsik commented while he is driving and break Yoona's tought about the stories of her friends.They are on their way back to Yoona’s villa since its been a whole day they were out together. Hyungsik need to ask his manager to clear out his schedule for today because he want to spend his time with Yoona.

“I know them because of Yuri and Sica unnie...” Yoona smile.

“Yuri and Sica? You mean Sica of Jessica-shii..Kwon Jiyong’s wife?” he ask while looking at Yoona’s face in amazement.

“you know about Jiyong oppa?” she ask him back.

“who doesn’t know him Yoona-yah..he is quite famous in entepreneur world and his wife too because she is a famous designer right..” Hyungsik told her.

“for your information oppa..that famous Kwon Jiyong is the brother of my bestfriend kwon Yuri..” Yoona told her and Hyungsik laugh at her.

“why? You don’t believe in me?” she ask. Confuse with Hyungsik laugh just now.

“no, Its not that..I wonder how did she got your address from that magazine editor..so she use her power because she is Kwon Jiyong’s sister...” he laugh again and Yoona smile. She know about that. Yuri did told her when she ask about the matter.

“it seems like, I just got the chance to know the real you for today Yoong.." he paused. "eventhough we knew each other for almost five years..” Hyungsik utter it calmy while trying to steal glances at Yoona.

Yoona is still calm. She didn’t respond to him at all. The car has reach their destination and when Yoona want to open the door. Hyungsik hold onto her hand. She look at him.

“tell me everything..can you?” he look into her eyes. His eyes is clear and brim with hope like a child asking for candies from his mother. He didn't even shifted his gaze or blink his eyes. He is serious about that.

“let me know about you..it doesn’t matter how your past is..I just want to know about you and understand you..” he squeezed her hands before slowly bring them to his lips and kissed both Yoona's hand. Yoona is still looking at him with her empty stare. She did not know how to react or respond to his sudden request. Hyungsik never ask her anything about her past and this is his first time doing that.

“you can take your time..I will wait for that since I love you so much..” he smile before he release her hand. Yoona smile at him bitterly and slowly open the door. She waved at Hyungsik before he leave with his car.

***

The party start at 8pm. Yoona is still in her villa. She is waiting for Hyungsik to come and pick her up. She dressed in a simple, plain black dress that hanging down to her knee and she let her hair loose. Yoona just put light make up and she straighten her hair. There is no need to overdress. This party is held for a share holder like her, so Yoona is sure that the thing  that they will discuss and talk about at the party could be about business.The sound of door bell make her forehead frown. Yoona walk downstair.

“It couldn’t be Hyungsik oppa right?” She ask herself since Hyungsik would always call her before he come and he know the passcode too. she didn't even feel the need to change her passcode eventhough after Junhyung nag at her. What would Hyungsik say if he know about that and Yoona's mind seem to bring to Junhyung as well. Its been five weeks since Junhyung has left to London, attending the seminar. He work as the software engineer at one of the company in Seoul and his work would always make him busy. Yoona did miss his joke, his nag but she doesn't feel the need to disturb him with his work. She open the door when she the front dorr downstair and saw a man standing in front of her door complete with his white driver’s uniform.

“yes?” she ask when she open the door. Her forehead frowned with question. The driver bow her head to Yoona before he speak.

“Mr Kim send me here to pick you Miss Yoona..” he explain. Yoona nod her head. So that flirty old man send his driver to pick her up.

“there is no need for that..I will go with Park Hyungsik..tell him I really apreciate that..” Yoona refuse him.

“but miss..everyone is waiting for you already..” the driver inform her. Yoona exhale. She leave the door open and walk to her phone near the couch and dial Hyungsik number.

“hello..oppa? where are you? You are supposed to pick me up by now..” she ask soon as her called was answered.

“I am sorry Yoona-yah..I have an urgent meeting with my president right now..can you go by yourself..I’ll join you later..” Yoona exhale.

“its okay..Mr Kim send his driver to pick me up already..I’ll go with him and make sure to come later oppa..” she remind Hyungsik before ended their call.

She has no choice but to go with the driver since Hyungsik can’t pick her up. This is a work Im Yoona. You can bear with them without Hyungsik. She keep telling herself that on the way to the venue of the party.

++++

Yoona walk along the hallway. She remember the feeling. When she attend her first party ever. The prom night during her high school. She wear that long dress design by Jessica that has become the collection in her closet for now and her first time walking with heel and when it sunk down into the soft carpet in the hotel hallway, she almost stumble down in her clumsy and unstable step but luckily her partner, Seungri gentlemanly helps her by holding her by her arms and that is the first time that she experience the feeling of being treated the way a lady should be in her life.

A soft smile appear on her beautiful and rosy colored lips. Its like the memory of all of those is still fresh in her mind. Yoona look down at herself. Right now she is a strong independent lady that know how to dress herself up. She has no difficulty wearing those five inch heel anymore but she doesn’t need that. It is enough for her to wear her three inch heel.

Yoona’s arrival was welcomed by the person who is in charge. They open the ball door for her and she bow at them before walk pass them into the big hall. Yoona’s step froze the moment she look around.

“why is there so many people in here? Is this the right place?” she ask herself. Yoona can see many people in there. Male, female, younger, older, rich, richer and richest. She can tell that by looking at the branded suit that the gentleman's wear and also at the beautiful to the top dress that the ladies wear. This is not what she imagine earlier. It supposed to be filled with old and boring man that would always talk about business all the time.

“Im Yoona-shii..” a voice come to greet her. Yoona look at the man. Mr. Kim is walking towards her with smile on his lips. A flirty one. Yes, As always and Yoona already reckoned to that and she need to get used to it in the future.

“I am glad you can make it up tonight..” he welcome her to join another crowd of people in the big room. They chatting with each other holding onto their wine glass.

“I would lie to introduce you to our partner and few of other share holders..” he told her while walking side by side with her.

“this is Im Yoona..the new share holder of my company and she also involve with this new project..” he introduce her to a few person in the small group.

“its nice to meet all of you..I am Im Yoona..” she introduce herself politely.

“I never knew that there is a woman as pretty as you Yoona-shii..its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter