Heartbreaker

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heartbreaker

“Am I doing the right thing?” she sit on the long couch and keep thinking. This is the best thing that you should do for everyone...this is for Hyungsik oppa, Seunghyun oppa and my own happiness..but am I happy this way? Why I keep feeling guilty because of that. Why I can’t even forgot that look inside his eyes.

“Will you marry me?” the whole restaurant fall into silent. Seunghyun is still kneeling on the floor with a diamond ring in his hand. He is proposing to her. Choi Seunghyun is proposing to Im Yoona.

Seunghyun held his breath. He is nervous. Waiting for Yoona’s answer. His eyes can’t leave her shocked face for a second. He wait for her lips to move and to say something. The silence is killing him little by little.

         Yoona bit her lips and clench her eyes together. Oh, what is happening? Am I dreaming? What should I do? What should I say?

         “Yoona?” his deep voice bring her to life. She open her eyes and look at him and shake her head at him. He look at her. Confuse. Is she rejecting him? just like that?

         “This is wrong?” finally she say it. Her voice is slow. Seunghyun finally stand up and approach her. He hold her hand with him.

         “This is not wrong..I love you, I really do and I want you to be my wife...I want you to be..”

         “I am someone else fiancee...” she say it. Seunghyun hold onto her hand even tighter. He shake his head.

         “Do you love him?” he ask and the girl avoid his eyes. Not answering his question.

         “Answer me Yoong..do you love him like you love me?” he ask.

         “Yes..” finally she say it.

         “I don’t believe in you, you don’t love him..you are just indebted to him..I know you still love me right” his voice is slow and he continue to shake his head at the girl.

         “I can’t be with you..I-I..we are not meant to be together...”

         “But...”

         “Our relationship has ended long ago..just accept the fact that I am no longer yours and you are no longer mine..” she say it. Almost whispering. Yoona try to control her own tears. Being in that way. She is afraid if she would say yes to him. Even she try to deny it. She can’t erase her longing for him. He used to be her everything and he used to be her life.

         Yoona slowly pulled her hand from him. He look at her. Heartbroken. He can’t even say anything. He is dissapointed. Slowly his tear crawl down at the corner of his eyes. Yoona feel heartbroken to see him that way. That strong and mighty man is crying, because of her. She feel bad for that but that is the only choice that she have. She don’t want to hurt anybody and stop all of the thing.

         “Don’t go..” he mumbled when the girl walk one step to leave him.

         “Please don’t leave me..” he whisper again and Yoona legs stop walking. She hold onto her own chest. Why is she feeling hurt? Why is that happening? She feel like her heart is hurting so much and she can’t breath. She can’t bear to stay there no more. She need to go. She must go. She have to go.

         Yoona take another step. She has to hurry. “I love you Yoong..” he say it. His voice is almost can’t be hear but her ears still can capture it and her heart is beating even faster.

         “I am sorry..” Yoona say it slowly and start to run and push the door open. Leaving him. Alone. Leaving the heartbroken man who is standing  still in the restaurant holding the ring in his hand.

***

Few days later...

          “Has Yoona woke up yet?” Junhyung ask when Hara walk down from upstair.

           She shake her head and sit next to him.“What should we do?” Hara ask while looking upstairs. “Should we bring her to hospital?” She ask again.

          “She wouldn’t like the idea either..” he mumbled and Hara sigh. Yoona got fever when she back home last night. Luckily at that time, Hara is there. They are not sure where did she go because she look completely worn out and exhausted. She don’t even talk to them.

          “Should we call her family?” Hara turn to him before her eyes see someone in the door. “Yuri-yah..” Hara walk to Yuri and hug her lightly.

         Yuri walk to the couch with Hara. “How is Yoona?” she ask and look at them.

         “She is still sleeping...” Hara mutter.

         “What is happening? why is Yoona suddenly sick?...” Yuri ask. Yoona is quite strict in taking care of herself since she herself is a pharmacist.

         “I don’t know...last night when I come here to get my clothes, I found Yoona fainted in front of the door. Her clothes is all wet. I bet she went through last night heavy rain..” Hara explain it.

         “Have you guys tell her parents?”

         “No, she told me not to tell anybody..” Hara voice is low.

         “Hyungsik?” Yuri ask and both Hara and Junhyung become quiet.

         “Wae? Is something wrong? They got into problem again?” she ask.

         “Have you see this morning news?” Junhyung ask her.

         “What news?”

         “Park Heejin-shii said that she is dating her co-star...” Hara open .

         “So?”

         “Could it be that this thing is related to Yoona?” Hara ask Yuri and she start to think about that.

         “Is that it? But we are not sure if the one that she meant is Hyungsik...”

         “We saw them...” Hara cut Yuri’s word.

         “Who?”

         “Hyungsik and Park Heejin together watching movies..they are going out behind Yoona’s back..”

 

When the clock strike to 10 in the morning, Yoona finally start to open her eyes. She saw her bestfriend is there. All three of them in her room. She smile  before rose from her bed and rest her back at the headboard of her king size bed.

         “Are you alright?” Yuri ask. She sit next to Yoona and hold onto her hand. She touch Yoona’s forehead. Her temperature has go down but she does look pale.

         “Yes..just a bit of cold because I was caught in heavy rain last night..” Yoona voice sound cheerful like there is nothing happen and it makes them feel weird. “But don’t worry..I am alright right now..”

         “You fainted in front of your door..how is that alright?” Hara cut Yoona. She is still worried. She can’t tell how panic is she when come across fainted Yoona last night.

         “Oh..It because of my migrain and cold together...th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter