To End!

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To End!

The news of Hyungsik engagement become viral with the addition of Yoona apperance to announce that they are already broke the engagement. Hyungsik fan start to blame Heejin fans. Heejin fans start to blame Hyungsik and the supporters of the two couple start to blame Yoona. An anti-fan club for Yoona has been created eventhough she is not officially a celebrity. They start to blame Yoona about everything that has happened. They said that she ruin Hyungsik and Heejin relationship and they create so many stories and continue to add their own flavour to make it more viral.

         Sooyoung and Tiffany has forbid Yoona to come out in public since it would be dangerous for her. She has been staying with her parents for two weeks now. They continue to give yoona support and strength for her to live on.

         Yoona sigh. She close her computer. She can’t bear to read so many comment about her. Eventhough it is not her fault but they keep blaming her. Why they keep doing that? If they want Hyungsim and Heejin to be together, yes she did give them the chance. She give both Hyungsik and Heejin to be together since Heejin needs him. she is carrying his baby and the baby need both of his or her parents. She is not cruel to let the baby suffer but why they keep doing that to her. A scary world of entertainment and she can’t understand about what had happened.

         “YOONA!!” Yubin called her from her room. Yoona look at the door and quickly run to her unnie room. When she reach her room, she saw that Yubin is sitting on the floor, her water has broke and she is holding her stomach.

         “Unnie...is it the time?” she ask. Yubin nod her head.

         “Alright unnie..calm down unnie..I’ll call Dojoon oppa..he will be home after this right..okay..” She hold Yubin hand and slowly bring her to her bed. Let her lay down there and went to reach her phone.

         “It’s hurt!!” Yubin call for Yoona.

         “It’s okay..it just a smal contraction..you are doing fine..okay..” she reach for the phone and call her brother in-law number. No one is at home right now except her and Yubin. Their parents went to the orphanage and Doojoon is on-call.

         “The call is diverted to voice mail..okay maybe he is in the emergency room or still on duty...okay..let’d do this..” Yoona walk to Yubin and hold her.

         “Where are we going?” Yubin suddenly ask.

         “To hospital..”

         “But you are..”

         “Unnie..stop talking...”

***

“Is she in there?” Doojoon rush to labour room soon as he got the message from Yoona.

         “Yes..” Yoona who is waiting outside answer to her brother in-law..”

         “Dr. Doojoon..your wife need you in there..” a nurse open the door and tell him that.

         “Alright..I’ll be in there with your unnie..just wait here okay..” Doojoon patted on Yoona’s shoulder and she nod her head seeing her brother in-law and the nurse back into the room.

Yoona sit on the bench. She is exhausted. She rush to hospital with Yubin without even thinking about anything since Yubin continue to complain that she is hurt. Maybe she really is and it makes her worried. She has call their parents as well to inform about Yubin condition. Yoona look at the coffee machine at the corner of the hospital and slowly walk there. She is thirsty and need something to drink.

         “Yoona-shii?” a voice come to greet her when she is about to take the paper cup that was provide. She look at the owner of the voice. Park Heejin. She is wearing a shawl to cover her head and not to mention, sunglasses . Yes, maybe to hide her face since she is celebrity.

         “What are you doing here?” Heejin ask. Her tone sounds very cynical to Yoona’s ear. “Don’t tell me that you are pregnant too..trying to copy me?” Heejin laugh.

Maybe she think it sounds cute but for Yoona, it is really annoying. She ignore Heejin and leave her before Heejin snatch her arms from behind.

         “Don’t touch me...” Yoona grit her teeth.

         “Why? I just want to talk to you...” Heejin pretended to be sad.

         “I don’t have anything to talk to you...so please leave me alone..” Yoona pulled her hand and leave the smiling Heejin.

         “His fiancee huh? Let’s see who is the boss here...” Heejin smile as she pulled her phone.

***

“Yoona is at the hospital?” Seunghyun is shocked when her parents inform him that they are going to hospital.

         “Why? Is she sick? Is she alright?” he continue to ask. Restless.

         Both Mr and Mrs Im laugh at his question. “No, she is alright..it’s time for Yubin to give birth..Yoona bring her there so that is why she is there..” Mrs Im explain and in return Seunghyun  nod his head. He feel embarassed all of sudden.

         “It’s okay Seunghyun-ah..I understand..” she continue and patted on his shoulder. The man grin as he follow the elders. He is going with them. He want to meet Yoona because he really miss her. It’s been two weeks since they last seeing each other.

***

“Aigoo..look at her, she is so cute..” Mrs Im hold her grandchildren. Yubin has give birth to a girl when they reach there. Everyone is happy with the arrival of the new family and forgot about Yoona for a moment but not Seunghyun. Yoona face is the only thing that come to his mind the moment he step into the room.

         “Where is Yoona?” Seunghyun sudden question make eveyone look at him. Mr and Mrs Im also start to look around. Searching for their second daughter.

         “She is not here?” Mrs Im ask.

         “I told her to wait ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter