At The Press

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the Press

He sit by the side of her bed looking at her chest, rise and fall in a slow motion. She looks pale and continue to mumbled something in her sleep before he touch her cheek. Let her calm down and she is back to sleep.

         “Seunghyun-ah..it’s late..let Tiffany look after her..you should go and rest...” Jaejoong patted on Seunghyun shoulder. He look up and shake his head.

         “No, I want to be here..I want to look after her..” he determined. Jaejoong can’t say anything. He look at Tiffany and she shruigged her shoulder. They can’t do anything if that is what he want.

         “Alright..we both would be downstair..if you need anything just call us..okay..” Tiffany utter but he didn’t say anything and continue to look at the sleeping Yoona.

         “let’s go..” Jaejoong whisper to Tiffany and they holding hand walk out of the room before they close the door.

         “Be strong..be healthy..I can’t bear to look at you like this..” Seunghyun whisper when he look at Yoona before slowly he rest his head on the bed. Looking at her face until his eyes slowly close and he fall asleep just like that.

         In the middle of the night, Yoona stirred in her sleep and mumbling about something again. She open her eyes but she looks like she is still dreaming. Seunghyun hold her hand.

         “Yoong..are you okay? Do you need anything?” he ask. She look at him. Long enough before she whisper something that enough for him alone to hear.

         “Oppa..” she called him and Seunghyun hold her hand tighter.

         “Don’t leave me...” she say it and Seunghyun was stunned. He look at her before slowly nod his head. Yoona smile before her eyelid closed again and back to her sleep with their fingers still twined together.

***

“Morning!” Tiffany open the curtain when Yoona open her eyes. She has prepare her breakfast as well on the table. Yoona look at Tiffany. Puzzled. What is she doing here?

         “Unnie..what are you doing here?” the first question she ask. Tiffany turn to her with her eyebrown creased together.

         “This is my house, of course I should be here..” she say it and Yoona eyes quickly roaming around the room. oh right! This is not her room. That is why it looks different.

         “Here, your breakfast and this is your medicine..how come a pharmacist like you who knows about all sort of medicine fall sick..” she click her tounge and shake her head in playful way. Yoona smile.

         “How did you know I was sick? And why am  here? How did I end-up being here?..I can’t remember coming here at all..” she still asking. Curious.

         “long story..how about you ate your breakfast first and then take your medicine and then we can talk..okay..” Tiffany take the tray with milk and french toast on it and put it on Yoona’s lap. Yoona want to ask more but since Tiffany make gesture with her eyes to eat first, she can’t say anything and just eat her breakfast.

         After breakfast, Yoona sit at the balcony. She look down and see that there is her car as well. Did she drive here? She can’t remember at all. All she can remember is she went to that bar to take her car but end-up drinking there and that’s it. Wait! There’s Jaejoong oppa too. Yes, now I know it must be him that tell Tiffany unnie and she come to pick me up from the bar. That is why I am here. She smile.

         “did you fainted in front of your door two days ago?” Tiffany come to the balcony and ask Yoona all of sudden.

         “Hmm?” she ask her back. Can’t understand the question.            

         “Yuri call me to check on you, she said you fainted and then got fever two days ago...” she look at Yoona before continue. “..then you went to the bar, drink and back to fall sick...oh god, what are you doing Im Yoona? this is so not like you...” Tiffany start to nag.

         “Unnie..I am alright..this is nothing..”

         “This is not ‘nothing’..how I wish you can see your own condition last night..luckily he is there..what would happen to you if he is not there last night? He take care of you all night..can’t sleep at all worrying about you and you just say this is nothing?” she continue to nag.

         Yoona look at Tiffany. “He? Who is ‘he’ that you mean unnie?”. She look completely puzzled. It couldn’t be Jaejoong oppa. How come he want to take care of me all night when there is Tiffany unnie and besides, we are not close at all.

         Tiffany suddenly become quiet before she stand up. Yoona hold her arm and look at her unnie. “Unnie..tell me who is he?” she continue to ask but unfortunately, Tiffany’s phone ring and she make excuse to answer the call. Yoona can’t say anything and can only look at her back dissapointedly.

***

“I let her go to you because I believe that she chose you not me for her own good but I can’t stand this when you completely disgrace her by telling the public that you are in relationship with someone else..” Seunghyun lavished his anger at Hyungsik and lucki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter