Sway

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sway

Yoona take the purse and hang it on her left shoulder while her left hand take a pile of files and she put it inside the box. Yoona look at the box. It is not that big but with the piling of files and sample of accesories that she has got from Dongdaemun market inside the box make it heavier. There is no one that can help her at the moment.

She parked her car quite far from the office building since the apring lot was fulled this morning and Yoona has to rush for meeting. Yoona slowly exhale. She stretch her fingers and smile. She was called Him Yoona or strong Yoona for a reason. She is strong and she can do this. It just a piece of cake. She doesn’t need help for this kind of thing.Yoona slowly picked up the box using both of her hands and she need to balance her leg since she is wearing heels.

“I should change this into flat the next time I want to work..” she mumbled when she look down at her own feet before slowly walk to leave the conference room. The heavy burden from her hand and her high heels make it difficult for her to walk.

Seunghyun smile from afar when he look at Yoona walk outside of the building with a box with her. It looks quite heavy for him and this is his chance. He approach the girl.

“hey dear..” he greet her and Yoona rolled her eyes. Choi Seunghyun again! Why? At time like this.

“need my help?” he ask but Yoona ignore him.

“come on Yoong..I can help to carry your box..okay..” Seunghyun try to hold onto the box and Yoona sigh.

Finally she let Seunghyun take the box from her and he smile. With his strong hand, Seunghyun hold onto the box and walk to follow Yoona fast step. Seunghyun put down the box into her car and Yoona wrapped her hands around her own body. Watching him. Finished with the work. He look at Yoona. She is examining him.

“why? Do I look handsome doing this?” he ask. teasing her. Yoona rolled her eyes irritatedly and she look elsewhere.

“wanna have coffee with me?” Seunghyun ask still not giving up creating chance to be with the lady.

“I am sorry..I am tired and I wanna go home..” Yoona refused him.

“oh come on Yoong..it’s not a big deal..just a cup of coffee..” Seunghyun still asking her and Yoona sigh. Okay Yoona. it just a cup of coffee. If you want him to stop pestering you just follow his request this time.

“okay..” finally Yoona agree to him and Seunghyun face becomes bright.

“lets go, my car is over there..” he pointed to his car a few metres from them across the road and Yoona slowly walk to cross the road. Seunghyun smile, he followed Yoona step before his eyes manage to take glance at the street where a mototrist speeding towards Yoona.

Meanwhile, In the middle of the road, a bright light that comes from a motorist surprise Yoona. She was stunned and can’t move her legs before she hear Seunghyun is yelling at her and she feel her body becomes light and she fall down on the road. Wait! Not a road.

Yoona open her eyes. She look down. She is on top of Seunghyun’s body. Yoona’s heart beat faster since they are close to each other. She think of yelling at him because his hand is still around her waist but she change her mind when she look at him. Seunghyun seems  like he is in pain. Yoona slowly stand up from his body and look down at Seunghyun. He save her from that incident.

“are you okay?” Seunghyun ask Yoona and the girls nod her head. She brushed the dirt from her skirt.

“stupid motorist..he should look where is he going..not speeding like a crazy people..” he complained. Yoona try to avoid from looking at Seunghyun. He looks very angry because of that and Yoona was touched by his action.

“ouchh...” Seunghyun simple groan make Yoona startled, she look back at him. Seunghyun try to stand up by his own before he grimaced with pain once again and back to sit on the ground. Yoona bend down on her knee and look at Seunghyun and touch his elbow and his leg.  There is scratch on it and a wound on his elbow and his jeans was tore down near his legs and there’s blood on it. Maybe he was hurt when he fall down onto the road earlier while trying to protect Yoona.

“you hurt yourself..” Yoona complained. Her eyes is still on his wound. She take a look at it and touch his arm hesitately. Seunghyun smile at Yoona’s warm touch but Yoona looks serious about that.

“no..I am okay..” Seunghyun try to pushed her hand away from his wound. He do it lightly so that Yoona wouldn’t be offended by his action.

“no oppa..you hurt yourself..we should go to hospital..” Yoona told him and Seunghyun look up at her face. Did his ear misheard something just now? She call me oppa?

“what was it again?” Seunghyun ask. He can’t feel the pain on his wound anymore. All he can see right now is just Yoona’s face right in front of his eyes. Yoona look at him.

“what?” she ask back. Confused.

“you call me oppa?” Seunghyun smile and Yoona blushed. She try to shifted her gazed to somewhere else. ‘are you crazy Im Yoona..why did you call him oppa..’

“when did I..” Yoona try to pushed that away by pretending that she didn’t know anything but Seunghyun is still smiling at her.

“I am going now..you said that you are alright..”

“ouch..ouch..it hurts..” Seunghyun pretending to scream in pain when Yoona stand up and ready to leave him. Yoona stop. She look down at him and slowly take him by his shoulder and Seunghyun slowly stand up. He makes his leg weak so that he can cling to Yoona. Yoona heart was thumping really fast. He can smell  Seunghyun perfume. He smell the same. Yoona has become used to his smell few years back when they are still together and it seems that it has already become part of hers.

“I will send you to hospital..” Yoona slowly utter but Seunghyun shake his head.

“why?” she ask.

“okay..I will send you to nearby clinic..you will be alright..”

“no..I don’t want to go to clinic..” Seunghyun refuse her. Yoona forehead frowned in confused.

“you hurt yourself Choi Seunghyun-shii and your wounds need to be treated so that it won’t be infected..” she explain that to him. It is part of her work field as well since she was a pharmacist before.

“can’t you do it for me?” Seunghyun ask her and Yoona was quiet. She was confuse with his request. He want her to treat his wound.

“but I am not a doctor..”

“but you have the knowledge and skills right?..it is part of you..” Seunghyun cut her words and Yoona sigh.

“alright..I’ll do it..lets go to my car..I have first aid kit in my car..” they walk back to her car and Yoona search for inside his back seat for the first aid kit. She let Seunghyun sit inside her car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter