Do Not Worry!

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Do Not Worry!

“morning!” Yoona sit beside Seunghyun and there are smile plastered on her beautiful lips.

Seunghyun raised one of his eyebrow and look at Yoona. Is he still dreaming? Yoona is smiling at him without being forced? All of sudden. What is happening? Does she has got good news to tell? Did she and Hyungsik is back together again?

“why are you looking at me that way?” Yoona ask Seunghyun and make Minzy, his secretary also look at him.

“nothing..we can continue with our discussion, ok..according to..” and then the discussion continue until the clock strike to 11 am.

Yoona stretch her body slowly after a few staff has leave the conference room and Minzy is helping the tea-lady uncle to clean the table while Seunghyun is still in the middle of signing a few documents before he handed the document to Minzy.

“I am going now sir, if you need anything, call me..” Minzy announce and Seunghyun nod his head seeing his secretary.

“she is a nice girl!” Yoona suddenly commented after Minzy left. Seunghyun look at her.

“your secretary, Minzy-shii..she is a nice girl..” Yoona repeat it once again and  Seunghyun smile.

“yes  she is..” he admit to that.

“you are not attracted to her?” she ask with a smile on her lips.

“attracted in what way” he asked back. Amused.

“like a man attracted to a woman, I mean she is sweet and nice girl..it would be no problem for a man like you to like her..isn’t it” Yoona say it again and Seunghyun laugh at her words.

“why?” she ask him.

“she is just my secretary Yoona-yah..”

“I know but people always said that secretary is like the second lover of a boss..am I right?”

“you are right at one point but she is not lover but more like a friend and a sister to me..”

“oh please Seunghyun-shii..how do I expect that words come out from the mouth of a womanizer like you..” she smirk. Seunghyun chuckled slowly. Interesting conversation. How did it becomes this way.

“I am not a womanizer Yoona-shii..you know me better right?” he smile and Yoona rolled her eyes.

“I am in love with this one girl and for your information that girl is here with me..” he say it slowly to see her reaction but Yoona seems can handle it very well. Surprisingly, there are smile on her lips as well.

“coffee with me?” he look at her and Yoona nod her head before slowly rise from her seat and closed the file in front of her. They walk side by side to after they exit the conference room before Seunghyun lean his head towards Yoona and whisper something.

“by the way, Minzy is engaged to one of my cousin..you don’t have to worry about her..” he say that and Yoona look at him.

“I’ll send go and take my car keys..wait for me here..” Seunghyun grin before he get into his office and Yoona stand there looking at Minzy who is smiling at her before she return her with her very own smile.

Hyorin who is making her way out from her car was stunned the moment she saw Seunghyun is walking with Yoona out of his office building. He is talking about something and laugh along with Yoona. They seems very close and comfortable with each other that way. Hyorin grit her teeth when she saw Seunghyun open his car door for Yoona. Why does it has to be Yoona everytime she want to see Seunghyun?

“you know, I like this one..” Yoona pointed the model to Seunghyun after they back to his office from having lunch together. It is already 5pm and they has spend like most of their time together since that very meeting at 8am. Having coffee break, eating lunch, chatting and disscussing about their project and preparing for the final touch after the big meeting with board and Mr Kim on that day except there is no sight of Hyorin the whole day. Luckily the design has complete and Mr Kim has given Yoona the right to choose her very own main model for the show and Yoona already has someone in her mind for that.

“which one?” Seunghyun take a look at magazine and there is frown on his forehead.

“why? You don’t like it?” she ask him.

“I like this one..” Seunghyun take out a magazine from his drawer and Yoona look at that. Her eyes becomes wide when she saw her picture with Hyungsik in a red dress.

“you..” she take the magazine and hit him on his arm and he laugh at her spontaneous reaction.

“I like this model except this male model..It would better if it is me in there..” he added and Yoona rolled her eyes playfully. After spending their time together that day, they have become closer in a different way but Seunghyun still can’t decipher what is that. What is their relationship with each other? Friends or maybe back as lovers? He grin at the idea.

“I think I want to ask Sooyoung unnie about this..or should I just use her..” Yoona suddenly come across to an idea.

“hmm..she is a famous celebrity and model..the payment would be high too..” he say it again.

“she won’t mind the payment since her boyfriend is rich enough..” Yoona refer to Siwon and Seunghyun nod his head. He know Siwon because his father is a friend to Siwon’s father.

 “okay..you can try her and we will...”

“YOU !! I know this is all your doing..you take my place and you want to embarassed me right..you do this on purpose..you hate me!!” Hyorin suddenly barged into the office and make both Yoona and Seunghyun surprised. Minzy followed Hyorin after that.

“I am sorry Sir, I don’t have time to inform you first..”

“it’s okay Minzy..you can go out..oh please make sure to close the door..” Seunghyun look at Minzy before back to face Hyorin. Luckily he is in between Yoona and Hyorin or else Hyorin would have do something bad at Yoona the moment she walk into his office.

“what is wrong woth you Hyorin-shii..” Seunghyun ask her.

“that stole my place and she basically do all of this to steal my position..s” she pointed at Yoona. She is still angry at that and Seunghyun look at Yoona confuse face.

“I don’t understand..what are you talking about?” Yoona ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter