Big Work Cause Big Problem

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Big Work Cause Big Problem

Its been a week after the incident with Seunghyun in his office and finally seems can get over it but seunghyun did realize that she has become cold towards him. Once again. When he approach her, she would make herself busy with work and only speak to him when needed.

“okay unnie..this is your room..call me if you need anything..” She smile at Sooyoung and show her the empty room. It is specially reserved for Sooyoung. She didn’t mind getting the same room as the other models but Mr Kim is the one that want her room to be separated since she is a special guest for them.

“I want to eat..can you bring me breakfast..” Sooyoung pouted and Yoona chuckled.

“you haven’t eaten yet?” she ask and Sooyoung reply with a shake.

“okay..we have like four more hours for the real show, I will go and get you something to eat..” Yoona said and Sooyoung smile.

“make sure it is tasty!” Sooyoung yelled at her before she closed the door and Yoona shake her head.

Yoona look inside the room for refreshment. The workers is still busy decorating the room since it is specially reserve for VIP later on.

“do you need anything miss?” one of the worker ask her.

“do you have like a ready to eat food in here?” she ask the worker and he shake his head.

“all of the food or buffet is not here yet, the chef will sent it here near the opening of the show..” the worker told her and Yoona nod her head.

“okay, good..keep up the good work..” Yoona say that before she come across Gikwang at the door.

“Yoona-shii..what are you doing here?” Gikwang ask her.

“I’m looking for food..” she say that.

“are you hungry?”

“its not me but Sooyoung unnie..”

“ohh is she hungry..I’ll get her the food..” Gikwang volunteered.

“are you sure?” she ask that and Gikwang nod his head.

“I’ll do anything for my artist..” he grin at Yoona.

“okay..please buy her food..make sure it is tasty, she doesn’t like junk food in time like this ohh..make it double..” she remind him.

“you want to eat with her?” Gikwang ask and Yoona smile.

“you will know later on..” she wave at him and Gikwang eyebrow creased together. Can’t understand what Yoona means by that.

***

“did Yoona send this?” Sooyoung ask and the girl was hesitate before she nod her head.

“okay..thank you..”

 Sooyoung quickly savor onto the delicious looking Jajamyung. She has been craving for that in a few day and Yoona seems understand her taste very well.

A knocked on the door make Sooyoung stop eating. She has finished like almost 80% the portion of her food when the door is opened from outside.

“Sooyoung-shii, I got your food here..” Gikwang show the two plastic bag with a complete Korean cuisine in it.

“you have eaten already?” he ask. Dissapointed.

“you buy those for me?” Sooyoung ask and leap from her chair to approach him.

“Yoona-shii told me to get you food..it’s okay..I’ll put it in here and if you want to eat, you can eat later on..” Gikwang say that and put the plastic on the table where there is plate of almost empty Jajangmyun.

“you eat Jajangmyun too?” he ask and Sooyoung nod.

“I don’t know that an actress like you know how to eat Jajangmyun..” he say, mesmerize to see that.

“I am a normal human being too Gikwang-shii and I eat anything that you can eat..” Sooyoung answer it and Gikwang grinned at her.

“Okay..I need to go now, Yoona-shi is waiting for me because I have work to do..” Gikwang left the room and close the door. Sooyoung look at the food that Gikwang just put on the table before she sit back and finish her Jajangmyun.

“Yoona ask him to buy me food? Then who give me this?” she wonder why but continue to eat until finished.

***

“okay, last reminder, the model would come out from this way and they turn to that side and come back here..take note of this..” Yoona remind the people at the backstage and every nod their head. Writing notes before back to do their work.

“Yoong..” Seunghyun called out for Yoona after she finished giving instruction and she look at him.

“I want to go and check on Sooyoung unnie..we have two hours before we can start and..” Yoona told him and she want to walk away before he hold onto her hand hand. Hyorin steal glances at them, grit onto her teeth before she went to somewhere else, avoiding seeing the scene that would make her blood boil.

“why are you avoiding me?” he ask her. Frustrated. 

“I am not avoiding you..we are working now..oh don’t forget to tell Gikwang to make sure that the make-up artist is already doing their work by now..I want to check our main model..” Yoona said that and rushed to leave a dissapointed looking Seunghyun.

Yoona pushed the door where Sooyoung is and she saw the room is empty and there are food on the table. One of the package is laying open. Not eaten yet and another one is still in the plastic bag.

“Did Sooyoung unnie has eaten this? The food look like it is untouchable..” Yoona commented before she saw Sooyoung come to the room, her face is pale and she clump onto her stomach and look lifeless like her energy has been out from her. Yoona quickly rush to her. Panic.

“unnie..what happen? what’s wrong with you?” she ask.

“ I don’t know, I have diarhea and continue to throw up since one hour ago..” Sooyoung clenched her eyes and Yoona take a bottle of plain water on the table and give it to Sooyoung.

“are you alright? Drink this..” Yoona is worried about her.

“what’s wrong?” Seunghyun and Gikwang come to the room after they heard Yoona’s panic voice when they were nearby the room.

“unnie suddenly have stomachache and continue to vomit since one hour ago..” she tell them and Gikwang look at sooyoung. She looks pale and about to faint before suddenly she collapsed onto the floor.

“UNNIE!!!” Yoona gasped and she hold onto Sooyoung unconcious body.

***

“food poisoning?” both Yoona and Seunghyun were surprised to hear that.

“she said that she hasn’t eat anything yet and why suddenly she got food poisoning” Yoona wonder about that. Sooyoung has been sent to hospital and Mr Kim has been told about the incident.

“Gikwang, did you buy the food for unnie?” Yoona turn to him and the man nod his head.

“you told me to buy and I buy two but when I come into the room, she is eating the jajamyung already..” Gikwang told her and Yoona frown.

“she hasn’t eaten the food that Gikwang bought for her..look at this..it is still untouched..” Yoona pointed at the food on the table but before they could do anything. One of the staff rush into the room.

“we can’t find any models that want to do this in last minute miss..” she inform Yoona and everyone is looking at her. Waiting for her answer.

“should we use Bora ins-..?” she say it but can’t finish her word since  every person in the room is staring at her with something in their mind.

“what?” she ask Seunghyun and Gikwang.

“you are the one that know each of this show very well..” Gikwang told her.

“you mean, I..no!” Yoona shake her head. They want her to be the main model replacing Sooyoung.

“we have no one else in there Yoona-shii and we can only counted on you..” Gikwang added and Yoona sigh. She look at their face. Waiting for her answer to say yes since they don’t have much time for that. They are in hurry and they need someone to fit into the clothes. Someone with the same body cut like Sooyoung. Someone that know how the show will be conducted. Someone that have experience and someone that can fit perfectly as the main model, the answer is there. The very same lady that work for the show. Im Yoona.

“please..we don’t have much time..” the staff practically beg at Yoona. Yoona hesitate for a while. ‘should I do this?’

She look st Seunghyun . He didn’t say anything but he didn’t encourage her either.

“o-okay..I’ll do it..” finally she agree and all of them sigh in relief before they are back to do their work.

Yoona is fiddling with her fingers, she is ready with the make-up and clothes and to no surprise for all the people there since she did fit the clothes perfectly like it has been design for her.

“you look pretty in those..” Seunghyun suddenly come out and praise her.

“thank you..” Yoona reply slowly. She look down when he continue to look at her.

“okay..it’s time..Yoonas-shii..it’s time..” the female staff from earlier that would help to conduct the show to replace Yoona tell her that and every model rush to leave the room and went to stage. Getting ready. Yoona slowly rise from her seat.

“you are the prettiest and the most gorgeous model ever that I have ever seen in my life and will always be the one..” he say that before he walk to leave and suddenly he stop before back to face Yoona confuse face.

“I’ll wait for you in front of the stage..” he wink at her and continue to walk. Yoona breath in and out. this can’t be. Why did you have to say that Choi seunghyun? Now Yoona can feel that her hear is almost leap out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter