The Sweet Escape

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE SWEET ESCAPE

After they finished their meal. Yubin and Yoona wait for Seunghyun when he went to the counter to pay for their meal. Yubin suddenly clamped her hand on her stomach. Yoona look at her.

“what happen unni?are you sick somewhere?” she ask as Yubin clearly show her frowned face while clamping her hand to her stomach.

“I am going to the ladies..wait for me..” she run to the ladies without giving Yoona any chance to talk.

Seunghyun walk to yoona when after he pay for their meal. She is standing there alone.

“where is Yubin?” he ask Yoona.

“she went to the ladies..” Seunghyun smile when he heard her answer. He look at Yoona and the girl look at him.

“why are you smiling oppa?are you sick too?” she ask.

“lets go..” he hold Yoona’s hand and make her stand up.

“go where?” the girl ask out of curiosity and weird after she saw her boyfriend unusual smile.

“the great escape..” he pulled Yoona’s hand and both of them start to run and went out of the restaurant. Yoona is surprised but she can’t do anything as Seunghyun grab onto her hand and run with her.

After they were quite far from the restaurant. Yoona stop, she is panting for breath and hold onto her chest. Seunghyun laugh while he look at her.

“why are we leaving Yubin unnie, oppa?” she ask after her breath is back to normal.

“this is fun..running away from someone to go on date..” he smile before he pulled Yoona’s hand once again and went to join the people on the queue, they were waiting for their turn to ride the ferries wheel.

Yubin is back to their table. She saw that there is no one there. She look around but there is no sign of them anywhere. She hold her fist together. ‘Choi Seunghyun!!Im Yoona!!’ she bit her lips and stomped on her feet before she left the restaurant angrily.

***

Yoona hold onto the chair holder in the ferries. She closed her eyes tightly when the ferries wheel start to move. When they are moving higher and higher. She hold onto seunghyun arm and it caused him to yell in pain because of the pressure that she put on his arm.

“I am sorry oppa..” Yoona swallow her saliva. She is scared of being in the higher place like this and she never ride something like this in her life. Her lips turn pale and she is trembling non-stop.

“hey hey..are you okay?” he ask her, worried. Seunghyun hold onto her forehead. She start to sweat as well.

“are you scared?” he ask and Yoona nod her head.

“I am sorry..I don’t know..okay, I will help you to overcome the fear that you have..” Seunghyun look at her face.

“how is that?” she ask back.

“okay, now look at me..don’t even blink..” and the girl just follow his order innocently.

“okay, after oppa count to three, you must closed your eyes..okay..” he said that she just nod her head obediently.

“one..two..three” Seunghyun smile when she finally closed her eyes. He look at her. He try to contained himself from laughing. She is just too innocent to believe in him.

“what’s next oppa?” Yoona ask soon after that. Her eyes is still closed.

“ok, now when I count to five once again..you may open your eyes..”

Yoona nod her head continuosly. She is waiting for him to count to five with the hope that she can overcome her fear of higher place.

“one..” Seunghyun smile.

“Two..” he moved closer.

“three..” his face is just few inch away from hers.

“four..” he make it more close. Yoona is still waiting. She swallow her saliva.

“and five..”

Yoona eyes immediately wide open.

 

***

Hara sit in front of the woman, the sunglasses that she wear before has been put down on the table. There is a woman in front of her. she have a long hair and she wear a mini dress with her high heel.

“so what is it?” the woman look at Hara. The girl sigh.

“unnie..I need your help..” she look at her eyes.

“it is about her right?” she ask.

“yes..” Hara confirm it. They are talking about the same girl. Yes, Im Yoona, that girl.

“I’ve told you, you don’t want to listen to me..and now what? You want her to ruin your wedding?” she ask. Her voice is full of anger.

“I know unnie..that is why I want to meet you..you should help me..” Hara hold her hand.

“don’t worry Hara yah..I won’t let the same thing that happen to me happen at you..” the woman with the red painted lips smile as he squeezed onto Hara small hand. Hara lips also curve to form a smile of satisfaction. She believe, with her help. Dongha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter