Work

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Work

Every eyes follow Yoona steps when she walk into the building. The men eyes is focused on the beautiful woman walking inside their office and the women is whispering among themselves. Yet she is in her formal clothes as the dark blue skirt show her white and longs legs while the the white and sleeveless blouse cover the curve of her and her long, brown hair was styled in braid before it was pinned into a bun. It shows her long neck that would make the woman grew envy because of that.

The quiet office turns quieter with only the clacking sound that coming off from her heels when she walk. Yoona look around. This is weird. She notice many pairs of eyes which are staring at her, a bit creepy and she feel like she is some sort of alien with their stare.

“may I help you Miss..” Minzy stand up when Yoona approach her desk. She looks at the tall and elegant looking woman in front of her. Her face caught Minzy attention the most. She looks the same like the model from the magazine.

“Yoona..Im Yoona..” introduce herself as the sign of her reason to be there.

“Oh..Miss Im Yoona..our boss is waiting for you..” Minzy nod her head. Minzy is not wrong. She is that model. The one that her boss is waiting for. Minzy walk to show her the office when someone approach them.

“excuse me Miss..you are this model right?” Hyemi approach Yoona with a magazine in her hand. Yoona turn to face her. She look at the girls with frown on her forehead.

“oh my god..its really you!!!..I am your fan....” Hyemi shake Yoona hand while the other girls start to approach Yoona as well and turn the office into havoc. Yoona was shocked. She didn’t expect that to happen. It was fast and unexpected.

Minzy almost lost when suddenly a bunch of workers start to make circle around Yoona like zombies and asking for her handshake and not to mention asking for her autograph.

“I am sorry but I am not a celebrity..” Yoona refuse the man that want her autograph. This is the craziest thing thing that has happened in her life.

Yoona try to pulled her hand away from the girls that continuously squeezed them to the points that it hurts her. There are red marks of their fingers on her white skin around her hand, wrist and arm.

“guys..please go back to your work..hello guys..” Minzy try to handle the situation but no one heard her. They are definitely too loud to hear her voice alone.

‘oh god! This can’t be happening!’ Minzy bite her finger in nerveousness while taking glance at Seunghyun door. What if their boss come out and see all of this? Are you guys want to be fired?

“WHAT IS THIS??” a loud and harsh voice come right from Seunghyun door and makes everyone fall into silent. Yoona slowly breath in and out. She almost become deaf in the middle of the crowd. If this is what she has to pay to become a celebrity, she is not going to do that.

Seunghyun walk to Yoona and pulled her hand with him while all of his worker just look down. They start to remember, how foolish they are to act like that in the office. Yoona slowly pulled her hand back from Seunghyun's grip when she is now hiding behind Seunghyun. Not hiding but he is the one that hides her.

“this is not a fan meet..back to your work..” Seunghyun glare at each of them and they quickly left to their own desk.

“I am sorry boss, I couldn’t stop them..” Minzy apologize. She is scared if Seunghyun is angry at her because of that incident. Seunghyun look at his assistant.

“don’t worry..please prepare drink for our guest..what do you want to drink?” Seunghyun smile when he look at Yoona.

“fresh orange..” Yoona try to show her serious expression at Seunghyun while rubbing onto her red wrist. It is quite painful.

“ok..make it two..” Seunghyun look at Minzy and the girl nod her head before she leave to pantry.

“are you okay?” Seunghyun turn to Yoona and look at her. Checking if there is something wrong with her guest. Yoona didn’t answer to that question instead she look around the office. There are eyes of the people or his workers from before that try to steal glance at her. She shake her head. They are definitely too crazy about idols and celebrity to the way that they would behave like that.

“are we going to discuss about work standing like this?” Yoona ask him when she focused her eyes on the man. He is still staring at her as well.

“oh..I am sorry..lets go to my room first...” Seunghyun walk to his room and open the door for Yoona and the girl walk into the room while holding onto her hand. She try to hide the painful expression from Seunghyun.

Is this the reason why the celebrity would always be guard when they are going out for fanmeet? They are always prone to accident because of their own fans. How scary is that?

In Seunghyun’s office. Yoona looks around. This is her first time being in his office to see how he works. She never been here before when they are still together.

‘what is this? Stop Im Yoona..stop..’ Yoona remind herself when her heart start to wander into somewhere else. Her left hand is still rubbing the red marks away and Seunghyun look at her.

“did you hurt your hand?” he ask as he try to hold onto her hand but Yoona brushed his hand off her in instant. Seunghyun exhale. His ego was challenge by her spontaneos reaction. Yoona is refusing him. She is rejecting him right away eventhough he is only showing his concern for her safety.

“so how is life as celebrity? Pretty fun I guess..” Seunghyun sit on his chair. His expression has chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter