Falling Down

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah..Im Yoona....wake up...” Yubin shook her shoulder. Yoona who was sleeping on her desk after studying her math problems last night open her eyes. She rubs her eyes and brush the hair who happen to close her face.

“Why Unnie...” she look up at Yubin. Half asleep.

“stop calling me Unnie..yah..where is my assignment?” she asked her.

“Unnie...I am sorry...the printer ink was out, I couldn’t print yours..”

“what!!!!...yah...how come you couldn’t even settled  this small problem..you are so useless, don’t know how to be thankful..” Yubin keep pushing her forehead with her fingers.

“I’m so sorry unnie...” Yoona look down as Yubin stare at her angrily.

“give me yours...”

“what?” she was shocked.

“are you deaf? I said give me yours...” she went to her study table and look through so many book. She scowls. Yoona  sure is the nerd bookworm with so many books on her desk. Then she smile when  she found a file with Yoona’s name on it.

“unnie..that is mine..” Yoona try to take the assignment from her sister hand but she pushed her and she fall to the floor.

“Unnie..” she look at her with tears forming on her eyes. She works hard on her assignment. She want to be pharmacist and the teachers sign them to make assignment based on what their ambition.

On the other hand, Yubin’s assignment is quite different from her life. She want to be a fashion designer and a model but she ask Yoona to do the assignment for her.

Yoona spend few weeks to study Yubin’s fashion magazine as well as look through the internet in order to complete her unnie’s assignment.

Yubin was two years older than Yoona but she has to repeat school because she fail her exam and there she is be in the same class as Yoona. Lucky for her, she can use yoona to work on any assignment and exam paper.

Yubin left the room without even bother about Yoona. Yoona went to her desk and look through the drawer until she found the thumb drives. She has a copy of her assignment but what would the teacher say if she happen to hand the same assignment as Yubin because she already take hers. Yoona sigh. Then, she get ready for school.

After she was ready, Yoona rush downstair where her parents is waiting for her. Yubin was eating her salad and juice when Yoona came to the dining room.

“I’m done..I’m going now appa..omma...” Yubin pushed her plate to the side and immediately stand up. She hates to be in the same territory as Yoona. She hates the sight of her parents adopted daughter.

At home, at school and in class. There would always be Yoona. Why did so many people likes her, her parents, teachers and even the classmates. Yoona is good! Yoona is kind! Yoona is intelligent! Yoona is that..this..that, she really hate that orphan.

“Yubin, you should go to school with your sister..appa has important meeting so he can’t sent her to school..” Mrs. Im look at her eldest daughter with a smile. Yoona just stare at her breakfast without looking at her unnie. She know, Yubin would be mad and refuse to take her along. She knows that.

“what? Omma..I’m not going to let her sit in my expensive car..you know that  I hate...”

“Yubin!!!” Mr. Im stop her immediately, he glare at Yubin with his stern look.

“alright..alright..hurry up!!!...” Yubin called for Yoona loudly.

“I’m going to school now omma, appa...” she kissed Mr and Mrs Im cheek before run to follow Yubin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter