Found You

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Found You

Seunghyun massage his temple slowly. He had a massive headache with the new project that his father want him to work on, Fashion! For real appa? Seunghyun exhale heavily. His father has got new project with the help of his friend and he want to start their own brand for fashion items. Their company is known for the cosmetic item and not the fashion or should he say clothes, something to wear; but he has no choice since the chairman say so and he must work on it since, his appa put the faith on him to handle their new product.

There are so may things that need to be settled. The new factory that his father has bought from his friend should be back to their operation by next week. The new department for fashion is in the move of looking for more talented designer but everything that happen within the company, It must be under his supervision since he is the CEO of the company.

“Boss..this is the new magazine that you ask me to look for..” Minzy his secretary come towards him and put the bundle of magazine on his table.

“Where did you get the magazines?” he asked without even looking at them. His focus is still on the files right in front of him. He has lunch meeting in few minutes so he has to work like there is no tomorrow. Screw his life.

“I got these from the nearest book's store..” Minzy answer politely.

“Is it the latest issue..” he asked again. Mizy exhale.

‘You should look at it first and then you will know..its right in front of you boss..’ the girl complained without even saying it out loud.

Right now, he is working on searching or analyzing the trend and he keep monitoring the latest fashion and trend out there especially from fashion magazines and TV show, he even attended many fashion show for the work alone; all those thing must be done before they make the decision to release their very own fashion item.

“I’m asking you..is it the latest issue?” he asked. Loud and make Minzy flinched in surprise.

“Err..y-yes..they are the latest..February..V-Valentines issue..” the girl stuttered a bit.

“Ok, you may go..”Seunghyun sigh and Minzy nod her head before she quickly left her boss room.

She wouldn’t dare to stay there for a long time. It would be her nightmare ever. Choi Seunghyun has change for this past few years. He always show his cranky,grouchy and grumpiness side all the time. All of the worker were scared of him. He has fired almost thirty worker in the past five years. They are always careful around him and they must get ready with everything when he need since they didn’t want to become the next victim and lose their job.

Minzy did hear many talks about their boss. They said that his girlfriend left him and that is why he has become like that. They also said that she left because of he cheated on her with someone else but she couldn’t get enough information about that.

The only Choi Seunghyun girlfriend that she know is Gyuri that has become her ex long time ago. She didn’t know which of his girlfriend that made his life become far more than miserable like that. Minzy can only take a guess that the girl must be special to him.

“Have you seen the latest issue..there is Park Hyungsik in it..” a voice in between of girls chatting come across Minzy’s ear. She looked at them.

“Omo..where is it? Let me see it..” another girl come to look at the magazine.

“Its Park Hyungsik oppa..he is so handsome..I love him so much..” the girl squeled in excited.

“But who is the girl with him..is she the new artist?” she ask the owner of the magazine.

“I never see her before..but from what I heard, they said that she is a famous model from Paris..” another two girls looked at her.

“Really? That’s why she looked different..she is so beautiful..a good match with my oppa..”

“your oppa?” they looked at her.

“yah..yah..back to your work..you want to be fired by our boss?” a man come near them and rush them back to their own table but they didn’t move at all.

“we are just checking the new magazine..it is the latest issue and hot in the market right now..if Boss come ask me later, I can say that I am looking for new idea for our new project..”

“really..let me see..” the man come to join them. Minzy shake her head. They are all the same.

“wah..the female model is so hot..how I wish I can have a girlfriend like her too..” the man bring the magazine closer to his face to have a better look.

The sound coming from Seunghyun door bring all of them back to their seat and they pretend like they didn’t do anything. Seunghyun bring the magazine to Minzy and throw them right on her table. Minzy almost jump in surprise because of that.

“Look for another magazine..I don’t like the model and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter