5 Years Later

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 years later

At the Incheon International Airport. A young lady with the age of 26 years old step down from the arriving hall. A raybay is hanging on her nose and cover her eyes. The beautiful lady wear a black snickers with her black dress and a black stocking. Her brown hair was loose down to her chest. She smile and look at the scenery in front of her.

“I am back..” she whisper the words. Yoona look around. She realize that every man eyes stop to stare at her for a moment. With a sly smirked that start to appear on her beautiful lips she start to walk.

“Yoona..wait for me..” a man voice come right from behind her. She turn her body towards him. The tall and well built man smile when he pushed the trolley full of their bags and approach her.

“lets go..” he smile to her and Yoona hold him around his arm and walk with him. She notice that the girls eyes is staring at her in jealousy. The man in her arms is quite popular with the bonus of his handsome look, it makes them crazy.

“I can see that your fans is jealous over me oppa..” Yoona whisper to him. Hyungsik look around him. He chuckled a bit.

“and you? You are not jealous?” he ask, teasing her. Yoona rolled her eyes but Hyungsik can’t see that.

“why would I be jealous, they should be jealous because can’t they see that you are all mine now?” Yoona smile and make the man beside her flutter. Every time Yoona say the words Hyungsik can’t help but to feel something and fall down deeper and deeper for her.

“is someone coming for us?” she ask when they are at the outside of the airport.

“I’ve told my manager to come and pick us..” Hyungsik smile.

He is a celebrity, a famous model. Everyone know about him. Hyungsik also act in many CF and he did receive so many offer to act but he want to focus on his modeling career and he doesn’t want to get involve with the new career. It would make him even busier. Hyungsik look at his side. He doesn’t want to make his fiancee upset. Yes Fiancee. Yoona is his fiancee, it has been five months since they got engaged but he didn’t make any press conference or officially announced about his status. The time will come. He know.

 A black van stop in front of her. Hyungsik manager open the door and walk to them.

“welcome back to Korea Miss Yoona..” the man bow at her. Yoona nod her head and they get inside the car.

***

They have arrive at one of the villa. It belongs  to Yoona. Hyungsik help her to get one while she is still in France. The villa looks empty but they are beautiful. Yoona loves gardening so much. She has planted many flowers back in France and Hyungsik also has prepared a garden for her.

“this is your villa..you like it?” Hyungsik wrap his hand around her waist.

Yoona smile. She kissed him on his cheek and walk to the garden. It is already full of flower. Hyungsik sigh. Eventhough they are already engaged but he never receive any intimate skinship from Yoona except for kisses on his cheek. They never have a real kiss yet. Hyungsik did try so many time to initiate the kiss but Yoona would always avoid him.

“why don’t we have sunflower here?” Yoona ask when her eyes roaming around the garden.

“Maybe the gardener forgot to plant it..” he pretty much understand about Yoona’s crave for Sunflower. Mostly woman loves roses the most but Yoona is different. She love Sunflower and she did plant many sunflowers back in France in her small garden.

“tell Jaeshin oppa to get me sunflower seeds later..” Yoona look at Hyungsik. Jaeshin is Hyungsik managar.

“ok..I will tell him..now can we please go inside..don’t you want to see what is there in your villa?” he ask. Yoona smile. He walk to Hyungsik and hold his hand and both of them walk to the main door.

“and..don’t forget to call Dana unnie and told her that we have safely arrive..” Yoona look at Hyungsik. Dana is also known as Miss Dana. Yoona’s ex-homeroom teacher, and Hyungsik’s sister in-law because she is married to his brother.

“I will sweetheart, don’t worry..” Hyungsik kissed her on her cheek and Yoona give him her warm smile. They walk side by side and start to explore the room in the villa one by one.

Yoona sit on her bed. She is sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter