My Gift

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MY GIFT

Seunghyun look at his phone’s screen. He is contemplating about something. He press the call button before he end it and call again and end it again. After the third time he let the phone on the other side ring. Seunghyun wait in nervousness. Am I doing the right thing?

“hello..” the soft voice from the other line bring him back into reality.

“err..hello..Yoona?” Seunghyun finally manage to speak.

“oppa?” Yoona voice also seem like she is nervous.

“what are you doing? am I disturbing you?” Seunghyun ask again in awkward tone.

“no..I didn’t do anything..and you?” Yoona ask him back.

“actually Yoong..currently I am I front of your house..can you come out for a while..I have something to tell you..” Seunghyun told her that and Yoona on the other line of the phone was quiet. Only her slow breath can be heard through the phone. She sure is nervous because of the unexpected request from him. He knows that.

“Yoona? are you still there?” Seunghyun ask.

“err..yes oppa..I..I will come down in two minutes..” she end the call.

Seunghyun breath in and out. He was nervous. He never feel this way before but this time it is different. He smile when he remember the words that Youngbae told him before.

“before it is too late...be a man Choi Seunghyun and tell her that you love her..”

Yoona nervously sneek out of her room. Her parents is still not back yet from their one week trip. She look at Yubin’s room. It is quiet and there is no sign that she is at home. Maybe she went out with her friends since they already finished with the test and school. It just her, only her, as usual at home being alone. Didn’t know what to do until Seunghyun call her.

Yoona is nervous. Seunghyun voice sounds so different this time. Its been so long since they didn’t call each other and suddenly he want to meet her.

Yoona walk slowly to his car. She can see that Seunghyun is standing in front of his car. His hand is in his pocket. He’s wearing a skinny jeans and black loose T-shirt but he still can make her heart beat faster. Yoona nervously swallow her saliva when she approach him.

“op..oppa..” Yoona call him and Seunghyun look at her with a smile on his lips.

“hello Yoong..” Seunghyun smile before he pulled Yoona into his embrace. Yoona’s mouth hang open. She can't expect him to be like this after a long time. Yoona know that Seunghyun is ignoring her on purpose but she is not sure what is his reason.

“I miss you..so much...” he whisper in Yoona's ears as she is still surprise. She couldn’t respond to his embrace and just remain frozen until he release her. Seunghyun smile when he look at Yoona’s surprise face.

“let’s go inside or we would be freezing in here..” Seunghyun open his car door and Yoona went into his car.

In the car, both Seunghyun and Yoona was quiet for 2 minutes before Seunghyun clear his throat as a sign to start the conversation.

“how are you?” he ask the question.

“I am fine...and oppa?” she look at him and when their eyes met she look somewhere else. Yoona did notice. The look in his eyes is quite different. She never see him like this before.

“I am fine too..” he reply back before the silence come to greet both of them once again.

“I am sorry...” he whisper the ‘sorry’ words slowly.Seunghyun exhale slowly. Yoona look at him. He did sound sincere and serious when he say sorry.

“for what?” 

“for everything.." He look at Yoona again.

"I am sorry that I didn’t visit you at the hospital, I didn’t call you or meet you and I am sorry about the accident at the store too..I didn’t mean to hurt you..I’m really sorry...” Seunghyun look at the girl without  shifted his gaze on her face and it makes Yoona turn her gaze to something else. Embarassed and nervous, comes together.

“its okay oppa..I can understand..I am sorry too..” she reply in a low tone.

“no Yoona..I am sorry..I make you cry again, I know..Yuri told Youngbae that you were crying because of me...” Seunghyun look at Yoona as he finally put his hand on her cheek when Yoona’s eyes sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter